Michael Ray Flener
smokey bear

Orange, VA

#1 Apr 1, 2012
Where has he been at? I need to find him. We've got some unfinished business to take care of.
youdontknow

Orange, VA

#2 Apr 1, 2012
I heard he was staying at his dads farm in the cabin and with Will Jackson in elk creek trailer park. Where ever he is he's floating a boat I'm sure
smokey bear

Tishomingo, MS

#4 Apr 2, 2012
Boyd Crowder wrote:
<quoted text>Lol whatever, all u have is a bunch of words to say to the police!! U and your hairy friend is no better than he is!
deffinately not a snitch. I wanna talk to mike and when we get done talking he won't be able to anything. He's got it coming.

Since: Sep 12

Madisonville, KY

#5 Sep 22, 2012
Well I know for a fact where is he is doing great he is clean and working yall need to worry about yourselves and not everyone else thanks
Night Prowler

Madisonville, KY

#6 Sep 22, 2012
Give the guy a break smokey bear.If you have unfinished business you are just as bad as mike or worse...
smokey bear

Orange, VA

#8 Sep 23, 2012
Mike always and forever will be low life trash. No good dope smoking trash. Why do you think all his kids disown him. Jess and Matt will tell you Mike is not their dad Jason is.

Madisonville, KY

#9 Sep 24, 2012
Yall are all Goin to hell for talking shit

Madisonville, KY

#12 Sep 24, 2012
How do you know what he believes in

“ 2 to 3 days, be nice”

Since: Mar 12

J Team Captain

#17 Sep 25, 2012
smokey bear wrote:
Mike always and forever will be low life trash. No good dope smoking trash. Why do you think all his kids disown him. Jess and Matt will tell you Mike is not their dad Jason is.
Smokey bear you think every one is low life trash. Which makes you exactly that. F off. 2 to 3 days. Be nice

Madisonville, KY

#19 Sep 25, 2012
Lol good one he must love big dck cuz he wont leave mike out of his mouth

Madisonville, KY

#21 Sep 25, 2012
No just one woman

“ 2 to 3 days, be nice”

Since: Mar 12

J Team Captain

#23 Sep 26, 2012
dang boyd , are you getting desperate I saw you ask a chick that on henderson forum. Maybe you should say wanna be one of my girlfriends.
omg

Madisonville, KY

#26 Sep 26, 2012
Unfinished business is just that...let sleeping dogs lay sleeping. Whatever once was just leave it at that and move on just be skittles wiser about the Company u pick in the future. There is no old school any more

Since: Aug 12

Pineville, KY

#28 Sep 27, 2012
Boyd Crowder wrote:
<quoted text>
you know me!! I'm the ladys man!
Hmmm so hows that heart Boyd looks like you're mending it pretty good :p
SMOKEY BEAR

Orange, VA

#32 Sep 29, 2012
Unfinished business means next time I see Mr Flener his head is going to meet the end of my baseball bat. Not a threat, just a promise. I would love to see him 6 feet under more than anything. That's the best place for him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I want to just see u 3 hr Put the pipe down 6
Who in the area will do a polygraph test? 3 hr Put the pipe down 2
Losing friends to METH... (Aug '13) 3 hr manup 46
Josh Gaines 20 hr Like em big 21
Whe is Crystal Goff? (Jan '15) 21 hr Guesswho 10
Who is he with now? Fri Ebonix 8
GE Aviation Factory Madisonville, Ky (Nov '14) Thu manup 37

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance