First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ashley

United States

#24 Oct 12, 2010
Thanks for the support from the ppl who REALLY know me, all of u other ppl need to get a life cuz u don't know me at all. And don't worry if I ever do slip up and cuss in front of my kids my son is quick to say shame on u for ur potty mouth lol my kids know right from wrong becuz I teach them and no I'm not perfect but when it comes to my kids and the kind of person I am I do my best to be a person my kids are proud of and they tell me all the time how much they love me and how cool I am so ur opinions don't really matter I know who I am and I'm exactly the kind of person I wanna be
get with it

White Plains, KY

#25 Oct 12, 2010
come on yall drop it. talking about people GET A LIFE. NO one really knows ashley or you wouldnt say this crap. Be Woman enough to say it to her face. She takes care of her kids. screw what yall think.
Too Much for me

Madisonville, KY

#26 Oct 12, 2010
Almost all the Putty's are worthless!!! I hope she has changed from the days of stealing and partying! I wouldn't trust her for nothing!! Everyone can change and I hope she has.
ashley

United States

#27 Oct 12, 2010
Excuse u I married into the putty family, and yeah I've made some mistakes and I've partied just like everyone else has at one time or another but the only parties I attend now are birthday parties, as I've said before ask anyone who really knows me about the kind of person I am now I'm very proud of who I am and my past is what made me the way I am today I've lived and I've learned and there's no shame in that, if all u have to say about a person is somethin they did in the past then ur not sayin much cuz ur past is just that, THE PAST all that matters to me now is the present and my future with my beautiful family so if u don't have anything nice to say about me I'm sorry but the ones that matter love me for me
jdawg

United States

#28 Oct 12, 2010
I agree ash,I think its sad that they have to hide there names like cawards hell one of these people are prolly someone ur close to and call me we need to talk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop A Word/Add A Word (Jun '11) 9 min SUG here 4,863
Change a Letter game. (Sep '10) 10 min SUG here 386
What's up with Cops sitting on wrong side of rd... 2 hr Screamn eagle 5
race 3 hr Screamn eagle 2
Bessie rickard 3 hr heyhey 6
Latham loses I am so glad 4 hr Funny 39
meagan harris (Feb '11) 5 hr meaganiscool 49
Madisonville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web