Cops enjoy killing people

Cops enjoy killing people

Posted in the Madisonville Forum

SuC

Madisonville, KY

#1 Oct 2, 2011
When cops kill people the get a rush that they enjoy. The best and easiest way in the worls it commit suicide is to commit suicide by cop. Cops love to kill and torture people so it is an easy way to do it.
truth

United States

#3 Oct 3, 2011
SuC wrote:
When cops kill people the get a rush that they enjoy. The best and easiest way in the worls it commit suicide is to commit suicide by cop. Cops love to kill and torture people so it is an easy way to do it.

How twisted are you? In what world would a police officer enjoy killing another human being? That's sick to even think that! I've talked to officers that have had to shoot in defense of their lives and the lives of those in the community to keep them safe. It weighs on them, it's a traumatic event for anyone. Yet they continue on with their jobs not because they enjoy killing people but because they swore to protect us.
Wired

Cadiz, KY

#4 Oct 3, 2011
I know right?
humor

Madisonville, KY

#5 Oct 3, 2011
people love killing cops is there a riot coming to town
Jumper

Morgantown, KY

#6 Oct 3, 2011
I must have missed the news.Did sombody go nuts and killed themselves?
Jesse

Dunmor, KY

#7 Nov 14, 2011
They need to shoot some more fools, they need a buttercup, they need rum, they need bloody tampons, they need a governmenet program...
seriously

Owensboro, KY

#8 Nov 14, 2011
How dare you???? My Daddy was a cop decades ago. He was arresting a man for DUI and the guy pulled a gun on him and shot him in the chest. Before my Dad hit the ground he fired back emptying his gun. He killed the guy. It was a very traumatic thing for him, and I'm not just talking about being shot in the chest and being in ICU and yada yada yada. He was sick over the fact that he had taken a life. He said, "I sent a man into eternity, and it probably wasn't a good way to meet his Maker." Daddy prayed for the soul of that man every day for the rest of his life. It was not "fun", or "satisfying", or a power trip. he always said that having authority over others was a terrible responsibility, and abuse of it would be judged VERY harshly by God. So he had a healthy fear of God and respect for the authority he had been given over people. Justice was tantamount to him, along with mercy.
someone praying for you

Ripley, TN

#9 Dec 14, 2011
Who every kill someone they need to be put in jail even the cops.But they will come a day that everyone that kill someone will be in hell for ever
A.C.

Toledo, OH

#10 Dec 14, 2011
SuC wrote:
Your probably the same idiot who started the other ignorant thread. Let it be. He obviously wanted to die but was just to much of a coward to do it himself an being the selfish human bein he was, he didnt care who he took down in the process. They are just cops (people in uniform) not miracle workers. They couldnt MAKE him change his mind. They didnt get there an start shooting at him, they tried talkin him down an he wouldnt listen. Get over this... Let the family recover an leave this off this dumbass website!
Jumper

Morgantown, KY

#11 Dec 15, 2011
someone praying for you wrote:
Who every kill someone they need to be put in jail even the cops.But they will come a day that everyone that kill someone will be in hell for ever
They're sending them to Madisonville?!!
Ticked off in KY

Sellersburg, IN

#12 Dec 15, 2011
I retired from law enforcement 18 years ago. No, we don't like to kill , or take some kind of deranged pleasure from ending someone's life. Whoever created this thread is a fool, who can't even use good grammar, muchless reason logicaly.
Jumper

Morgantown, KY

#13 Dec 15, 2011
Ticked off in KY wrote:
I retired from law enforcement 18 years ago. No, we don't like to kill , or take some kind of deranged pleasure from ending someone's life. Whoever created this thread is a fool, who can't even use good grammar, muchless reason logicaly.
You're right. Maybe if that guy had a little time in the back room of the sqaud room with the camera turned off he might change that aditude of his.
Ticked off in KY

Sellersburg, IN

#14 Dec 15, 2011
Never personally known of any back room attitude adjustments. However, Ive given a few in public when needed.
Boogs

Hawesville, KY

#15 Dec 16, 2011
Crooked cops shoot people because of the sympathetic attention they get for doing so. A crooked cop knows how the human mind works and know the ins and outs of taking advantage of a person who is weak minded.
So if he can find someone who he either knows or suspects to be suffering from a mental illness he will calitalize on the situation. He will provoke the poor perosn into a confrontation then shoot him full of holes and will alwasy kill the person for extra added drama and effect. And also to keep the truth from being told from the viewpoint of the victim. He will then fabricate a story of how he feard for his life and if he didnt do something the "emotionaly deranged and unstable person" would have ended up endangering the lives of countless innocent law abiding men women and children. Take one poor guy that is mentally ill and add a cop with a gun and lots of spilled blood and a dead body full of bullet holes and you have instant police officer super-hero material.
Boogs

Hawesville, KY

#16 Dec 16, 2011
Notice i said crooked cops as opposed to honest cops.
what

Central City, KY

#17 Dec 16, 2011
You are an absolute moron. Cops enjoy killing people? Do you not realize that what happened a few weeks ago, the officers were shot at FIRST? Self defense, dumb ass. Look it up. I am not a law enforcement officer myself, but am friends with a few. One of which has had to take a life, this, like mentioned by someone else earlier in the thread was a very traumatic incident for him. After he shot the person, he had to take a long time to gather himself, go to therapy, and realize that it was either him and multiple civilians die, or the criminal.
Next time someone is committing a crime against you and you have to call the police, maybe you should think about the shit you have talked first. Be thankful.
truth

White House, TN

#18 Dec 17, 2011
"calitalize" I'm not familiar with this word. What does it mean?
Jumper

Morgantown, KY

#19 Dec 17, 2011
truth wrote:
"calitalize" I'm not familiar with this word. What does it mean?
I think it means to cut a guy's ball sack?
cop killer

Grand Rapids, MI

#20 Feb 5, 2013
Cops get off on killing people. They are very small peices of @#$!. The best type of officer is one that has been killed in front of his family.
body count

United States

#21 Feb 5, 2013
cop killer wrote:
Cops get off on killing people. They are very small peices of @#$!. The best type of officer is one that has been killed in front of his family.
. I hope they track you down and beat your face in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tammy ipock 2 min lastlaugh 1
Amie gibson 7 hr MASTER of PuPPetz 6
Mary Kerns (Oct '12) 9 hr TRUTH U NO 44
Poor People Having Kids 11 hr TRUTH U NO 2
elk creek 12 hr TRUTH U NO 8
Tiffany brewer Thu CaVeMaN 3
James bishop Thu run a way 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madisonville Mortgages