what do u think about pentecost?

Posted in the Madisonville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
wondering

Owensboro, KY

#1 May 18, 2012
When you see a Pentecostal Family, what are your thoughts?
just me

Owensboro, KY

#3 May 18, 2012
Dr Madam wrote:
<quoted text>when you see a meth-head in the checkout line chewing his/her own tongue and smelling like shit, what are your thoughts?
That is so wrong in so many ways!
Dr dam

United States

#4 May 18, 2012
South end of the county?
chosen1

Madisonville, KY

#5 May 18, 2012
They are the CHURCH...their doctrine is the TRUTH!
Dr dam

United States

#6 May 18, 2012
Idiots like you are the reason atheist exist in the first place
chosen1

Madisonville, KY

#7 May 18, 2012
Dr dam wrote:
Idiots like you are the reason atheist exist in the first place
No its satan who is the reason athiests exist, people get offended by the Apostolic-Pentecostal doctrine because they have a guilty conscience and the truth hurts, people think we are being judgemental when we are really speaking by the spirit...the pentecostals that judge people are the ones who are committing the acts in secret and we see right through them, those ones don't last long.
wondering

Owensboro, KY

#8 May 18, 2012
My child goes to school at EES and there is a little girl there that is Pentecost, her mom wears the skirts all the time, but she let's her child wear pants all the time. I thought that would be contradicting?
wondering

Owensboro, KY

#9 May 18, 2012
Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging, I'm curious as to why & their ways & beliefs.
chosen1

Madisonville, KY

#10 May 18, 2012
wondering wrote:
Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging, I'm curious as to why & their ways & beliefs.
It aint just our ways and our beliefs, the Spirit of God puts the conviction in us, people accuse us of being judgemental when its really them who is passing judgement on us, they are being judgemental by their own accusations.
wondering

Owensboro, KY

#11 May 18, 2012
chosen1 wrote:
<quoted text>It aint just our ways and our beliefs, the Spirit of God puts the conviction in us, people accuse us of being judgemental when its really them who is passing judgement on us, they are being judgemental by their own accusations.
I agree either way when you look at another person, and speak what's on your mind about them in some form you are judging. I just don't understand if I truly thought "this is what I want & I feel God lead me here,.." wouldn't I be wronging my child to teach them different. If I beleived I should only wear skirts, to dress modest, why turn around & put my child in jeans?? That just doesn't make sense.
Dr dam

Orlando, FL

#12 May 18, 2012
TopiX is really really not the best place to discuss passing judgement
my two cents

Madisonville, KY

#13 May 18, 2012
as far as the pentecostal women, I have always thought it would be easier to lift that skirt, than pull off tight bluejeans
wondering

Owensboro, KY

#14 May 18, 2012
Dr dam wrote:
TopiX is really really not the best place to discuss passing judgement
You are right. It isn't & that really isn't what I was trying to do. I'm sorry if I offended anyone.
wondering

Owensboro, KY

#15 May 18, 2012
my two cents wrote:
as far as the pentecostal women, I have always thought it would be easier to lift that skirt, than pull off tight bluejeans
As always everyone has their own views. Thank you for yours...
bob

Madisonville, KY

#16 May 18, 2012
my two cents wrote:
I have other reasons for wanting to lift that skirt. lol
Error Message

Madisonville, KY

#17 May 18, 2012
I think they are rude and snobby!! I rarely see a Woman who is in a skirt and her hair in a bun who's nice and polite! I was pulled in to a parking spot one day and the car next to me was parked too close (they parked after me) and instead of waiting to we pulled out she tried to open her door, while giving us a mean dirty look!! She couldn't wait 2 mins??
Cornholio

United States

#18 May 18, 2012
NOW BOB!
The Purple Thread

Belton, KY

#19 May 18, 2012
They're pretty much a highly organized cult. I know a gentleman who was in the Pentecostal church for 20 years and was a preacher for 10 of them who is now a very happy and well balanced atheist. He described the power structure of the church as being very cult like and insular. When he left the church the others preachers sent him death threats and encouraged him to kill himself. Lovely people.

Pentecostals are pretty much the Muslims of the Christian world. Bronze Age fanatics who have divorced themselves from humane morality and decency.
Dr Dam

United States

#20 May 18, 2012
Abe your ancestor still using that rope? We want it back, need to
Use it again.
chosen1

Madisonville, KY

#21 May 19, 2012
When the rapture happens we will see who the cultists are...people look at things through a human point of view but not from the spiritual...people are offended by us pentecostals, they are offended by the Word of God which is what we preach because they are carnal minded and the truth hurt...our roots go back to 33 A.D., The devil has you people decieved

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what did Heather Clark do to her child 15 min tell us 8
child molesters,rapist 23 min rowe 34
junkies 1 hr Lori 27
Change a Letter game. (Sep '10) 1 hr Livinky 745
Red Cardinal Inn Drug addicts and pushers 1 hr Lori 1
Synthetic Marijuana Drug Pushing 1 hr rowe 35
animal abuse wow! 1 hr concerned 26
Madisonville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web