Kelly ann Piper and her Husband Ronny...

Kelly ann Piper and her Husband Ronny Piper

Posted in the Madisonville Forum

U know

Detroit, MI

#1 Jun 13, 2011
Warning do NOT Become friends with them they will acted like their ur friends but the really aren't. They have to move place to place because they work with the police they ask for any type of drugs/ pills. No matter if u feel bad for them cause that's what they want u to do. They r gonna turn u in quick. Almost every one that thought these people were their friends went to jail cause this bitch Kelly.
Kellys_cousin

United States

#2 Sep 20, 2011
Kelly is a good girl, that's been through alot. I can tell you that you can leave her name off this site and leave her alone. Truth be known you are more than likely the one snitching. If you are so brave to try and start crap on here why can't you be brave enough to use your real name? Yeah, that's what I thought. Anything to start something or try to cause trouble for someone else is all you got to do. Get your own life and leave everyone else alone, snitch that's too scared to leave their real name. What do you think that makes you for getting on here and trying to rat on someone with lies? You're a fake ass liar and a no account low life snitch that has diarrhea of the mouth. She has lots of family so I'd suggest you let this go or tell the truth and admit you're a liar before someone has a terrible day.
Truth is

Pflugerville, TX

#3 Sep 21, 2011
They're both snitches, family or not a snitch is a snitch so you should try minding ur own bitch before you bite off more than you can chew
Larry

Detroit, MI

#4 Sep 21, 2011
I am from the "Berg" & I know for a fact that Kelly & Ronnie are snitches! I don't do drugs, sell, nor drink but I do know there is truth behind that! All I can do is pray that God saves their soul because if they came back to the "Berg" it probably wouldn't be pretty!
Kellys cousin

United States

#5 Sep 22, 2011
Truth is wrote:
They're both snitches, family or not a snitch is a snitch so you should try minding ur own bitch before you bite off more than you can chew
They may be snitches you crack whoring idiot. Only reason you posted anything is because youre a dope head that doesn't have a life of your own.Family is my business bitch. So get your finger outta your tater hole the cops have your crack pipe already. Hows that for more than I can chew? Your like a flower, your a blooming idiot. Theres something you can chew on, oh wait you dont have teeth from using meth. Wow you really do suck everything.
just wondering

Owensboro, KY

#6 Sep 22, 2011
Does she work at McDonald's?
The truth

Tomball, TX

#8 Sep 22, 2011
Yeah, she's got a thing for red heads? LOL
alexander

Greenville, KY

#9 Jan 12, 2012
All u need to shut your dick suckers up you see im the only one to leave my name i could care less what anybody does to that low life little bitch ronnie dicker sucker piper but kelly is a differnt matter she is my sons mother and nobody better do anything to her if u have a problem with her come let me know
keyboard commando

Toledo, OH

#10 Jan 12, 2012
alexander wrote:
All u need to shut your dick suckers up you see im the only one to leave my name i could care less what anybody does to that low life little bitch ronnie dicker sucker piper but kelly is a differnt matter she is my sons mother and nobody better do anything to her if u have a problem with her come let me know
Another methenburg county tough guy. What a joke.

What do you call a dentists office in muhlenburg co? A mirage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot doctor 2 hr lovergirl 2
Are u on thirds. 6 hr KicknChikn 2
Forbidden Fruit. 6 hr KicknChikn 13
September Skeen back on the Meth 7 hr Lou 5
Keith D. from Tyson 7 hr tyson proud 15
David Brackney 8 hr KicknChikn 2
Half breed kids 8 hr MGs Friend 29

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance