Rural King - Hatefull Employees.

Rural King - Hatefull Employees.

Posted in the Madisonville Forum

Boogs

Hawesville, KY

#1 Dec 26, 2012
Be very carefull when you buy something from Madisonville Rural King and make sure you take a good long look at it and check it over several times before you buy it. Reason being if you bring it back for a return the people at the return service desk will interogate you like you are a common criminal. They will throw up non-stop questions and every time you give them a answer they will act like you are lying and attempt to talk down to you like you are a child. They will say everything stopping short of calling you a liar to your face. I returned some clothing because after washing and drying the item shrunk and drew up crooked and I had to endure a lecture by an employeee who was younger than my grand kids about high quality clothing and blah blah blah. Never mind the fact I have been buying clothes long before before this smart a$$ kid was born into the world. And now im standing in a public place and this silly kid who is one of the most slouchy looking people ive ever saw in my life is trying to lecture me on clothing.
well

Florence, KY

#2 Dec 26, 2012
Boogs wrote:
Be very carefull when you buy something from Madisonville Rural King and make sure you take a good long look at it and check it over several times before you buy it. Reason being if you bring it back for a return the people at the return service desk will interogate you like you are a common criminal. They will throw up non-stop questions and every time you give them a answer they will act like you are lying and attempt to talk down to you like you are a child. They will say everything stopping short of calling you a liar to your face. I returned some clothing because after washing and drying the item shrunk and drew up crooked and I had to endure a lecture by an employeee who was younger than my grand kids about high quality clothing and blah blah blah. Never mind the fact I have been buying clothes long before before this smart a$$ kid was born into the world. And now im standing in a public place and this silly kid who is one of the most slouchy looking people ive ever saw in my life is trying to lecture me on clothing.
You should be old enough to know that you can't just throw everything into the dryer. ESP cheap clothing. SMDH.
Funny

Cadiz, KY

#3 Dec 26, 2012
The kids that work there are a bunch of rude smartasses. We were in the checkout line and instead of the girl saying, "I'm sorry, I'm going to have to close this line, but register 2 is about to open", the little bitch threw a wood block with the sign on it in front of us on the counter and just glanced in our direction. We were right in front of her! She turned and didn't say a thing. I am aware, they don't have to be nice, but nice is getting my business at Lowe's. I don't need anything from Rural King that I can't but at Lowe's or Calhoun's.

Oh, know what you mean about the clothes. You SHOULD be about to put ANY of their clothes in the washer and dryer. Regular wash, med/low heat dry.
Well, you've gotta be able to wash clothes. Smartass.
Number One

Lehigh Acres, FL

#4 Dec 26, 2012
Bad management, they don't pay crap.
Jesse

Madisonville, KY

#5 Dec 26, 2012
They need to be rude, they need to keep you idiots straight, they need to abuse you, they need to make you toe the line, they need a government program...
The Mighty

Clarksville, TN

#7 Dec 26, 2012
Rual King is the Home Depot for rednecks.
mhm

Madisonville, KY

#8 Dec 26, 2012
I went in there a week before Christmas, and the manager was checking me out and when she got done she turned to another employee and said can u smell my alcohol ok my breath...
I was thinking wow. Whatta great manager.
Just Saying

Dallas, TX

#10 Dec 26, 2012
The Mighty wrote:
Rual King is the Home Depot for rednecks.
I bet they can at least spell "Rural" better than you.
well

Florence, KY

#12 Dec 26, 2012
mhm wrote:
I went in there a week before Christmas, and the manager was checking me out and when she got done she turned to another employee and said can u smell my alcohol ok my breath...
I was thinking wow. Whatta great manager.
I call BS
mhm

Madisonville, KY

#15 Dec 26, 2012
Well think what u want. She was a heavier set girl with brown curly hair my mom was with me and even called and complain the next morning.
Woah

Cadiz, KY

#17 Dec 27, 2012
That one ain't a manager. There is one male store manager and 2 male assistant and 1 female assistant that is real tall and slim. And as for the questions they ask they have to. It's not store policy it's corporate policy. If you don't like it call corporate the number is on the back of your receipt.
really

Dunmor, KY

#18 Dec 27, 2012
I only have good things to say about the place and the people. I can't dry most of my clothes without them shrinking. The service there is really good.
Seagers

Cadiz, KY

#19 Dec 27, 2012
I know a few people that work there. They aren't all bad.
Woah

Cadiz, KY

#20 Dec 27, 2012
really wrote:
I only have good things to say about the place and the people. I can't dry most of my clothes without them shrinking. The service there is really good.
Thank you :)
okay

Dunmor, KY

#21 Dec 27, 2012
I work there, I haven't had one person complain to me about the service. I'm polite to every customer I see and get many compliments. So do my coworkers. I'm sorry you think this way.

Oh and the woman who was "checking you out" is definitely happliy married.
Polite

Cadiz, KY

#22 Dec 27, 2012
okay wrote:
I work there, I haven't had one person complain to me about the service. I'm polite to every customer I see and get many compliments. So do my coworkers. I'm sorry you think this way.
Oh and the woman who was "checking you out" is definitely happliy married.
Which post are you referring to?
Woah

Cadiz, KY

#23 Dec 27, 2012
I am an employee there as well and what okay is sayin is the straight truth.
Whoa

Cadiz, KY

#24 Dec 27, 2012
Okay must be pretty dense too. Looking back at a prior post... "checking out" meant ringing up at the register. Read a little more into it. Nobody is hot at RK... Hell, most of them act like zombies with no personalities begin with. That is TOTALLY unfuckable.
mhm

Madisonville, KY

#25 Dec 27, 2012
I don't care enough to call the number on the back of the receipt. I'm just saying a heavy set girl turned to another employee and said can u smell my alcohol on my breath! Hell idc if she drinks at work just check me out so I can get to what I have to do.
okay

Dunmor, KY

#26 Dec 27, 2012
I definitely read that wrong, I apologize. She wasn't drinking. If anybody were to show up at work with the slightest hint of alcohol on them, they would be fired on the spot. She shouldn't have said that out loud with customers around, but please do not bash the place as a whole due to your experiance with one person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IamthePuppetMaster. 12 min Kink 3
the numbers 1 hr KeSha 15
Thankful for this Man as Always 12 hr A B Normal 18
Half breed kids 14 hr Master of PuPPetz 13
Timmy + Lois Burden (Oct '11) 17 hr Master of PuPPetz 7
Antifa 23 hr Master of PuPPetz 8
Who works on dreadlocks in this town?$$$ 23 hr June Bugg 2

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance