Comments
1 - 20 of 29 Comments Last updated Aug 8, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 13, 2012
any men who have had a curiosity about sucking or being sucked by another dude?
royce

Washington, DC

#2 Feb 13, 2012
Yes I have often wondered what it would be like to be with another man. I am man enough to admit it.
Anonymous

United States

#3 Feb 13, 2012
royce wrote:
Yes I have often wondered what it would be like to be with another man. I am man enough to admit it.
how old are you, describe yourself, im curious too, in owensboro
Anonymous

United States

#4 Feb 13, 2012
i have wondered what it would be like to feel another man's cock, not sure i could suck one even though i have fantisizd bout it, ive heard men can give the best head tho, ive heard evn straith guys can give good head
fatty

United States

#5 Feb 13, 2012
Chad florida, and chad carroll
yup

United States

#6 Feb 13, 2012
Yup
right

Madisonville, KY

#7 Feb 18, 2012
MEN: every hole is a goal.
Ray Sissom

Washington, DC

#8 Feb 19, 2012
God DID NOT make "Adam and Steve", it is bad enough that some mental misfits throw away their manhood by being homo's. But for a man to put a WOMAN at risk for STD's / AIDS because he "can't make his mind up" is BEYOND SICK, REVOLTING, AND DISGUSTING. Read Leviticus 18:22 and 20:13 of the Bible, and you will see what GOD thinks of this behavior. I realize that some of you might say "That was the OLD TESTAMENT, that was before Jesus". OK, alright, fine. Turn to your NEW TESTAMENT, to the Book of Romans, and read the First Chapter, and learn what JESUS thinks of such behavior. "Bi-sexual", "Try-sexual", all the same queer behavior.
sucking

Eddyville, KY

#9 Feb 19, 2012
I fantasize about sucking cock every day. I also want to know what its like to have a man inside me.
Pan

Paducah, KY

#10 Feb 19, 2012
sucking wrote:
I fantasize about sucking cock every day. I also want to know what its like to have a man inside me.
Ron Hayes, glad your finally coming out of the closet.
smokey bear

United States

#11 Feb 20, 2012
royce wrote:
intrestedmale wrote:
any men who have had a curiosity about sucking or being sucked by another dude?
I would like to personally talk more about this I would like to experiment :)
can suck mine

Washington, DC

#13 Feb 20, 2012
U leave me some kinda contact u can suck mine
madisonville1

Washington, DC

#15 Feb 21, 2012
smokey bear wrote:
<quoted text>intrestedmale wrote, "any men who have had a curiosity about sucking or being sucked by another dude?"

I would like to personally talk more about this I would like to experiment :)
Hit me up.

Location hidden

#16 Feb 21, 2012
hey tell me some about you. You bi curious or gay? how old, where are you? do you have any pics?
can suck mine wrote:
U leave me some kinda contact u can suck mine
smokey bear

United States

#17 Feb 21, 2012
Bi with a gf down for threesomes. 19 yo

Location hidden

#18 Feb 21, 2012
sounds very hot message me on yahoo messenger - "gregsowders"
smokey bear wrote:
Bi with a gf down for threesomes. 19 yo
Bible

Princeton, KY

#19 Feb 22, 2012
Ray Sissom wrote:
God DID NOT make "Adam and Steve", it is bad enough that some mental misfits throw away their manhood by being homo's. But for a man to put a WOMAN at risk for STD's / AIDS because he "can't make his mind up" is BEYOND SICK, REVOLTING, AND DISGUSTING. Read Leviticus 18:22 and 20:13 of the Bible, and you will see what GOD thinks of this behavior. I realize that some of you might say "That was the OLD TESTAMENT, that was before Jesus". OK, alright, fine. Turn to your NEW TESTAMENT, to the Book of Romans, and read the First Chapter, and learn what JESUS thinks of such behavior. "Bi-sexual", "Try-sexual", all the same queer behavior.
What does the Bible say about fornication (sex outside marriage) adultery, and divorce (divorce people who remarry commit adultery)? There are a lot of other sins as well. People sin daily. I am sure you have some sins, too.
Ray Sissom

Washington, DC

#20 Feb 23, 2012
Bible wrote:
<quoted text>What does the Bible say about fornication (sex outside marriage) adultery, and divorce (divorce people who remarry commit adultery)? There are a lot of other sins as well. People sin daily. I am sure you have some sins, too.
Read ROMANS Book 1 again, and if you still have a second opinion, let me cite DISEASE, homo's account for more than 50% of all known STD's, and 78% of HIV/AIDS, even though they are MUCH LESS THAN TEN PERCENT OF THE POPULATION... Think about it.
smokey bear

United States

#21 Feb 24, 2012
whointheworldsaidthat wrote:
<quoted text>sounds very hot message me on yahoo messenger - "gregsowders"
I messaged you
what in the butt

Madisonville, KY

#22 Feb 25, 2012
curioushowaboutu wrote:
i have wondered what it would be like to feel another man's cock, not sure i could suck one even though i have fantisizd bout it, ive heard men can give the best head tho, ive heard evn straith guys can give good head
im down for whatever. Hmu or hit me up

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min Bill the Butcher 1,573
Quality Pizza 20 min The Cook at Quality 16
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 35 min Cornelius Scudmister 151,291
Clark 44 min Charlie Brown 26
KSP Post 2 Post 16 Hopkins County Scanner live 53 min jase 2
~~4 Letter Word Game~~ (Aug '12) 1 hr Secret Keeper 5,435
I just want to get freaky! 1 hr Just a thought 19
Walmart moving to Hanson? 3 hr SenseIam 93
•••
•••
Madisonville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Madisonville Jobs