river view coal breaks 14 million ton...

river view coal breaks 14 million tons for 2012

Posted in the Madisonville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
river view

Morganfield, KY

#1 Dec 20, 2012
they just broke 14 million tons today for the 2012 year.great job men. all of the nine units averaged well over 600ft tpus for the year also. 14 million tons thats more than warrior dotiki and elk creek combined
so

Oak Grove, KY

#2 Dec 20, 2012
Nobody gives a sh*t.
Secret Keeper

Owensboro, KY

#3 Dec 20, 2012
I think it's a good thing for people to be proud of their work.
Really

Madisonville, KY

#4 Dec 20, 2012
river view wrote:
they just broke 14 million tons today for the 2012 year.great job men. all of the nine units averaged well over 600ft tpus for the year also. 14 million tons thats more than warrior dotiki and elk creek combined
Well I would assume that if any of the other mines had as many units as Riverview that they also would be producing 14 million tons of coal. Plus the newest most updated mine well dotiki is pretty well new now but they are facing some harsh conditions. You have a prime setup to succeed you have no excuses but to do well. I wouldn't brag about doing what you are supposed to be doing.
mega Miner

Tucker, GA

#5 Dec 20, 2012
Funny thing is about ur 14 million tons y'all ran only 7 million of it was salable.....so actually y'all ran 7 million tons of fire clay & gob with ur 7 million tons of coal!! But if ur excited bout bout it then I'm excited for u!!!!
yeah right

Birdseye, IN

#6 Dec 20, 2012
HaTeRs
proud of my man !!!!!
river view

Morganfield, KY

#7 Dec 20, 2012
mega Miner wrote:
Funny thing is about ur 14 million tons y'all ran only 7 million of it was salable.....so actually y'all ran 7 million tons of fire clay & gob with ur 7 million tons of coal!! But if ur excited bout bout it then I'm excited for u!!!!
river views recovery is not 50 percent .they average 68 to 70 percent recovery. and that is with the 4 units that are in the 11 seam requiring to cut all
the gob down.so its way more than 7 million raw ton.ricky brown runs a tight operation.he doesnt put up with bullshit like all these other lame mine operations.its like a army camp out there.you dont run coal.rick browns way or your going to the fucking house son
mega Miner

Henderson, KY

#8 Dec 21, 2012
yeah right wrote:
HaTeRs
proud of my man !!!!!
I'm proud of ur man 2!!!!
Everyone's so proud of him!!!!!
oh yeah

Lake Geneva, WI

#9 Dec 21, 2012
Miners are super heros!
justin boots

Madisonville, KY

#10 Dec 21, 2012
Way to go river view. I have family that works there.
oh yeah

Streamwood, IL

#12 Dec 21, 2012
In all reality, who cares?
OldManDownDaRoad

Hawesville, KY

#13 Dec 21, 2012
Yeah and everybody knows that River View is constantly turning around and running in the opposite direction everytime the top gets a little bad. Not hard to run record tonage when upper management doesnt require you to work through the tougher roof conditions. They take the gravy coal and leave the rest behind to never be recovered which is a blatant and iresponsible waste of a natural resource.

And no im not saying miners hsould be required to work in life threatening situations so shut the hell up and dont even get started with that crap.
lol

Lexington, KY

#14 Dec 21, 2012
OldManDownDaRoad wrote:
Yeah and everybody knows that River View is constantly turning around and running in the opposite direction everytime the top gets a little bad. Not hard to run record tonage when upper management doesnt require you to work through the tougher roof conditions. They take the gravy coal and leave the rest behind to never be recovered which is a blatant and iresponsible waste of a natural resource.

And no im not saying miners hsould be required to work in life threatening situations so shut the hell up and dont even get started with that crap.
That's why no nine unit went through a fault few mths ago huh? No one units goin through it now!! But ur rite. I wanna wk somewhere they risk our lives man!! Loser!!!
The Cold Truth

Hopkinsville, KY

#15 Dec 22, 2012
That's a lot of uranium and thorium released into the atmosphere via fly ash, let me tell ya.
OldManDownDaRoad

Hawesville, KY

#16 Dec 22, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why no nine unit went through a fault few mths ago huh? No one units goin through it now!! But ur rite. I wanna wk somewhere they risk our lives man!! Loser!!!
I thought i told you to shut up and not get started with that crap.
river view

Morganfield, KY

#17 Dec 22, 2012
OldManDownDaRoad wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought i told you to shut up and not get started with that crap.
i work at river view been there since they have opened in 2009.i transfered from dotiki were iworked there for five years.il have to say this,there is no bad top at riverview.there 9 seam top is flawless no flaky draw .top never falls the conditions are perfect. they may hit faults here and there .but if we hit a fault in the mains or submains were going to mine through it. you have no choice or you will be leaving years of coal behind .but if were mining in room panels ,were each panel can run from 35 to 70 breaks and hit a fault were backing the fuck out and heading to the next panel.its not worth going through it when we have 10 or more panels in each submains.now when i worked at dotiki it was a different story.they had no choice cause the top was bad every were.
rv worker

Morganfield, KY

#18 Dec 22, 2012
il have to say this.we run the shit out of coal . 700 800 900 occasionally 1000ft runs all of the time.
mega Miner

United States

#20 Dec 22, 2012
rv worker wrote:
il have to say this.we run the shit out of coal . 700 800 900 occasionally 1000ft runs all of the time.
Watching coal being dumped out of a shuttle car in the feeder just makes me harder than Chinese Arithmetic!!!!!
lol

Lexington, KY

#21 Dec 22, 2012
OldManDownDaRoad wrote:
<quoted text>I thought i told you to shut up and not get started with that crap.
I thought I told u to suck one
lol

Lexington, KY

#22 Dec 22, 2012
mega Miner wrote:
<quoted text>Watching coal being dumped out of a shuttle car in the feeder just makes me harder than Chinese Arithmetic!!!!!
Lmao. That's hilarious

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bevin cuts money for school buses 1 hr Rattlesnake Pete 2
Where can I buy....? 2 hr Just wondering 1
add a word drop a word (Jan '12) 4 hr 2twisted 1,408
fishroy banned!! 8 hr Rattlesnake Pete 1
News Land O' Frost expanding, adding jobs in Madison... 11 hr CalvinKline 6
Faking Cancer 12 hr RealWoman 15
Guys pee in the shower 12 hr Let it flow 4

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance