haha Whackjob...
Nithing

United States

#42 Aug 3, 2010
It's Lynn cemetery road off if bone rd
JohnLocke

Estherville, IA

#43 Aug 14, 2010
Can someone please give me directions on how to get to Hell's Half Acre? Something I could maybe enter into a GPS or something? Some friends and have been looking for this place for the longest time and with no avail.
jumper

Morgantown, KY

#44 Aug 14, 2010
JohnLocke wrote:
Can someone please give me directions on how to get to Hell's Half Acre? Something I could maybe enter into a GPS or something? Some friends and have been looking for this place for the longest time and with no avail.
For your own safety stay away!

Who knows what dark forces awaites you in that place.
JohnLocke

Estherville, IA

#45 Aug 15, 2010
jumper wrote:
<quoted text>For your own safety stay away!
I really would love to go out there, we do research respectively. If you are looking for something crazy around this area go to Wynn's cemetery where some supposed witches were hung and buried. Crazy stuff happens there.
WDM

Orange, TX

#46 Aug 15, 2010
Where is Wynn's Cemetery?
jumper

Morgantown, KY

#47 Aug 15, 2010
JohnLocke wrote:
<quoted text>
I really would love to go out there, we do research respectively. If you are looking for something crazy around this area go to Wynn's cemetery where some supposed witches were hung and buried. Crazy stuff happens there.
People were paranoied back then.They could have been leasbeins or something.
JohnLocke

Estherville, IA

#48 Aug 15, 2010
Wynn's Cemetery is out past Providence, I believe the name of the road is Jim Wilson or Jim Wilkinson or something like that. I've only been out there once but am planning on going back, we got a bunch of EVPs and an apparition.
jumper

Morgantown, KY

#49 Aug 16, 2010
JohnLocke wrote:
Wynn's Cemetery is out past Providence, I believe the name of the road is Jim Wilson or Jim Wilkinson or something like that. I've only been out there once but am planning on going back, we got a bunch of EVPs and an apparition.
You seem to know a little about ghosts.

I'm planing to buy this older home,It's about a hundred years old.I looked it over and I get a sort of feeling about the place.It's a good deal,but I don't know if it's worth the hassel if I put money into it and then a bunch of spooks show up.

What would you do if you were me?
jason ellison

Owensboro, KY

#50 Aug 19, 2010
i live in dawson springs ky, which is about 6 miles from hells half acre,it is in rabbit ridge,coming from dawson springs towards princeton ky,there is a place called rabbit ridge,you make a left in front of the church ,go down about 2 miles until you see lynn cemetary road go down that road for about 1 mile till you come to sharp curve to left.there is a gate there now ,but just park your car here.walk around gate follow path back which is really grown up follow the trail when it y,s of make sure you turn to the left follow the trail down till you find a old house surrounded by trees and really soft dirt this is hells half acre, i have been here many times and for sure it is haunted it gives me a very uneasy feeeling when i am aproaching the house,when i went there a few years ago i walked in the house the hole roof is about caved in,but as i was walking to what i presumed as being the living room ,bam, out of nowere a buzzad swooped down at me it got so close i could seee the red under its neckk, this place is really scarey ,i enjoy the fear i get from goig out yhere,to meat the witch of hells half acre face to face
jason ellison

Owensboro, KY

#51 Aug 19, 2010
WDM wrote:
Where is Wynn's Cemetery?
it is lynn cemetary trust me i can take you right to hells half acre
jason ellison

Owensboro, KY

#52 Aug 19, 2010
jumper wrote:
<quoted text>For your own safety stay away!
i will take you there i can tell not many people really know were it is but i do for my email is [email protected] email me back i will take you
jason ellison

Owensboro, KY

#53 Aug 19, 2010
Nithing wrote:
It's Lynn cemetery road off if bone rd
you are correct were did they get wynn
jumper

Morgantown, KY

#54 Aug 19, 2010
jason ellison wrote:
<quoted text>i will take you there i can tell not many people really know were it is but i do for my email is [email protected] email me back i will take you
Now why the heck would I want to go with a stranger to a deserted spot in the woods? no offence.
jumper

Morgantown, KY

#55 Aug 19, 2010
If you want a real scare go to Slydell grave yard at night and listen to the weeping woman.
Another

Sesser, IL

#56 Aug 19, 2010
Wynn cemetary is a different one if u read up earlier on u will see about wynn cemetary. Just mentioning before about another place ppl could go if u were into that thing.

Since: Aug 10

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#57 Aug 19, 2010
Phil wrote:
Hell's Half Acre? It doesn't surprise me that Hopkins County has a place like this. Its not a half-acre, not even an acre..it's 352,640 acres to be exact, thats right Hopkins County is nothing but a shit hole. Phil, from Athens.
You are just a bundle of sunshine! Exactly what this world needs more of. Thanks for your comments :)
jumper

Morgantown, KY

#58 Aug 19, 2010
Every little comunity has it's falts.

I bet there are people in New York city that say,"I wish I was in Hopkins Co. right now."
MOT

Sparta, IL

#59 Aug 23, 2010
Been out there many times and didn't find or see anything.
JohnLocke

Estherville, IA

#60 Aug 24, 2010
Okay, so first off, Wynn Cemetery is out past Providence, and has nothing to do with Hell's Half Acre.

Lynn Cemetery is the cemetery that is on the gravel road that dead ends on which you walk to get to Hell's Half Acre.

And now, on to Hell's Half Acre...went out there for the first time tonight, and could not find the house. I followed Jason Ellison's directions. We went around the gate, but there looked like several places where the path y's off. My question is how far do you have to walk out before you find the Y in the path? We wandered the woods for an hour searching for the house but with no luck. Anyone have more specific directions?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy Birthday 28 min Happy Birthday 1
Shoplifter Rachel stealing to make drug money?? (Jun '11) 29 min Rattlesnake Pete 886
MPD and Facebook 5 hr Funny Time 21
Oh Yeahhhhhhh 7 hr Master of PuPPetz 2
Blessed is all I can say 8 hr Master of PuPPetz 29
To late 9 hr Master of PuPPetz 3
Retailer selling things not for human consumpt... 10 hr Master of PuPPetz 7

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madisonville Mortgages