Drug Roundup in Muhlenberg

Apr 29, 2010 Full story: ISurfHopkins 106

Nine people in Muhlenberg County, including a local Madisonville man, were arrested during a countywide drug roundup held Friday and Saturday, April 23 and 24th.

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
say what

Spirit Lake, IA

#1 Apr 29, 2010
was missy woods one of them .oh forgot she snitches
funny guy

Madisonville, KY

#2 Apr 29, 2010
this is really a shame. One of them is 69 years old. One was Kristina Brinkley (I don't think she's any kin to Christie Brinkley, but she does look like she could have eaten a model or two). The saddest thing is that there are 7 women who are dealing marijauna. And if you looked at their picture, you would know they should get into meth. Because every single one of them looks like a friggin' cow! At least with meth they would be ruining their lives but looking a lot better then what they do now! Get off the couch and eating snacks, shoot some meth and do a little housework you fat pigs!
Sheriffs office

Henderson, KY

#3 Apr 29, 2010
Doesn't it seem odd to you guys,that they didn't let the MCSD in on it,and help with the bust.I know why because, the State Police don't think much of Eddie Perry,he screws up about everything he touchs or tips off the perps.Sad but true.
obee1

Greenville, KY

#4 Apr 29, 2010
funny guy wrote:
this is really a shame. One of them is 69 years old. One was Kristina Brinkley (I don't think she's any kin to Christie Brinkley, but she does look like she could have eaten a model or two). The saddest thing is that there are 7 women who are dealing marijauna. And if you looked at their picture, you would know they should get into meth. Because every single one of them looks like a friggin' cow! At least with meth they would be ruining their lives but looking a lot better then what they do now! Get off the couch and eating snacks, shoot some meth and do a little housework you fat pigs!
get a life you loser how dare you say this to somebody!!!!!!!!!!
Gee

Owensboro, KY

#5 Apr 29, 2010
funny guy wrote:
this is really a shame. One of them is 69 years old. One was Kristina Brinkley (I don't think she's any kin to Christie Brinkley, but she does look like she could have eaten a model or two). The saddest thing is that there are 7 women who are dealing marijauna. And if you looked at their picture, you would know they should get into meth. Because every single one of them looks like a friggin' cow! At least with meth they would be ruining their lives but looking a lot better then what they do now! Get off the couch and eating snacks, shoot some meth and do a little housework you fat pigs!
Unbelievable that people say the things they do. You must have low self esteem. And it really doesn't make you look cute.
missanon

United States

#6 Apr 29, 2010
funny guy wrote:
this is really a shame. One of them is 69 years old. One was Kristina Brinkley (I don't think she's any kin to Christie Brinkley, but she does look like she could have eaten a model or two). The saddest thing is that there are 7 women who are dealing marijauna. And if you looked at their picture, you would know they should get into meth. Because every single one of them looks like a friggin' cow! At least with meth they would be ruining their lives but looking a lot better then what they do now! Get off the couch and eating snacks, shoot some meth and do a little housework you fat pigs!
LOL!!! i think the girls name is binkley..not brinkley...i thought she was a rat, but maybe her ratting wont help her this time? she was charged with controlled substance, not marijuana...who knows?
barney fife

Greenville, KY

#7 Apr 29, 2010
I would imagine the reason the sheriffs dept. wast involved is because they would have called some of the people and let them know it was about to happen.
Tipster

Henderson, KY

#8 Apr 29, 2010
barney fife wrote:
I would imagine the reason the sheriffs dept. wast involved is because they would have called some of the people and let them know it was about to happen.
Eds pretty good at that,his ol buddy geral Rolley knows all to well.
rumors rumors

Greenville, KY

#9 Apr 29, 2010
So they only got 9 people on a county wide bust. In this county that shouldn't have even made the paper. Almost a joke!!!LOL
bubbles

Greenville, KY

#10 Apr 29, 2010
the person who gqt them.who done it?I know,but you need to figure it out for yourself.Same one who got the ppl back in november or first of dec.
funny guy

Madisonville, KY

#11 Apr 29, 2010
obee1 wrote:
<quoted text> get a life you loser how dare you say this to somebody!!!!!!!!!!
I am betting you are one of the fat pigs pictured...i bet your name was supposed to be obese1. I am just betting...lmao!
Eddie the Tipster

Henderson, KY

#12 Apr 30, 2010
This bust is hard evidence that the Kentucky State Police does not trust Eddie Perry,I've heard he is really good at tippin people off,this bust definately proves it.
rumors rumors

Greenville, KY

#13 Apr 30, 2010
So who are the 9 ppl?
funny guy

Madisonville, KY

#14 Apr 30, 2010
at the top of the page, right under the title, is a link. At the bottom of that page are the pictures of the cows that got busted. Or, just put this in your browser. http://isurfhopkinsco.com/index.php...
rumors rumors

Greenville, KY

#15 May 1, 2010
funny guy wrote:
at the top of the page, right under the title, is a link. At the bottom of that page are the pictures of the cows that got busted. Or, just put this in your browser. http://isurfhopkinsco.com/index.php...
Thank you for the info but doesn't anyone think they could have got more than pot dealers in a county that's know for hard drugs?
listen to britt

Nashville, TN

#16 May 1, 2010
Tipster wrote:
<quoted text>
Eds pretty good at that,his ol buddy geral Rolley knows all to well.
i heard geral rolley tell a guy at the flee market that if you are a supporters of perrys you will know if you are going to be busted, im sure thats why the state police didnt let perry know about the latest round up. vote vincent for sheriff.
not into drugs

Central City, KY

#17 May 1, 2010
Rolley should know he is n with the cops all the rolleys are into drugs or murder buzzy was the biggest on ford lane him and cody webster and jesseca hocker
guest

Greenville, KY

#18 May 1, 2010
the only people i could imagine eddie perry tipping off are his rats and relatives of law enforcement. he enjoys getting his name in the paper for any bust he can.
A rolley

Clifty, KY

#19 May 2, 2010
Ket me put this shit to rest I'm a rolley and I knw all of em ain't bad I'm kin to the ones u listed but b4 u run ur fuckin mouth make sure ur facts are straigt u ain't got nutten better else do I see
bu run tht mouth o urs
funny guy

Madisonville, KY

#20 May 2, 2010
A rolley wrote:
Ket me put this shit to rest I'm a rolley and I knw all of em ain't bad I'm kin to the ones u listed but b4 u run ur fuckin mouth make sure ur facts are straigt u ain't got nutten better else do I see
bu run tht mouth o urs
so i am guessing you are kin to melissa rolley who is currently residing in hopkins county jail for pimping out her daughter. Yeah, Rolley. Good family. Sleeping with your mother still? If my last name was Rolley, I'd change it to something decent like Dahmer, Manson, Bundy or something I could be proud of. Sit down and shut up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
buddy young (Nov '12) 11 min ilovehim1984 3
lice infestation @ n. main st. barber shop sinc... 1 hr mrFISHroy 7
snow totals 1 hr mrFISHroy 7
The Band Pretty Reckless Sucks 1 hr mrFISHroy 3
hometown in nortonville 1 hr mrFISHroy 9
Nathan won't take DNA test 1 hr mrFISHroy 120
What do you think of Timothy j. Cullen? 4 hr Da real MVP 1
Madisonville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Madisonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:04 am PST

NFL 6:04AM
Bernard Pollard thinks Titans need winning attitude
NBC Sports 8:28 PM
Reports: Ted Ginn visiting Titans, 49ers
NBC Sports 2:56 AM
Kendall Langford has Jets, Saints visits after Lions trip
Bleacher Report10:29 PM
How Should St. Louis Fill Their Biggest Holes?
NBC Sports 4:30 AM
Albert Haynesworth to Ndamukong Suh: Do your research on suitors