suggestion walmart location

suggestion walmart location

Posted in the Madison Forum

shop

Nitro, WV

#1 Nov 30, 2011
WHERE wood a good locations be for WalMart in Boone County? They seem to be having a problem finding a location.

“Troll Stomper”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#2 Nov 30, 2011
shop wrote:
WHERE wood a good locations be for WalMart in Boone County? They seem to be having a problem finding a location.
They probably have room where they proposed to put the new Scott High. I'm not really positive if now would be the time to invest in such a project. But county should bend over backwards if such a project comes knocking on their door. The jobs and revenue would be bonuses for everyone.
Soccrmom

Alum Creek, WV

#3 Nov 30, 2011
...and why would you think Walmart would be a boon to boone ?

“Troll Stomper”

Location hidden

#4 Nov 30, 2011
Soccrmom wrote:
...and why would you think Walmart would be a boon to boone ?
Why do you think it wouldn't?
teressa

Nitro, WV

#5 Nov 30, 2011
Hobet would be a good place.
Victim

Charleston, WV

#6 Nov 30, 2011
Say goodbye to every small business in Danville and Madison if Walmart comes. Just look at downtown Logan, nothing but pillheads and hookers.
mee2

Danville, WV

#7 Nov 30, 2011
tear down all of mainstreet madison. it has been a dump 4 years now. build a big shopping center there to where u can walk from store to store. and let walmart be put there.
Soccrmom

Alum Creek, WV

#8 Nov 30, 2011
BC Doofy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think it wouldn't?
I didnt it wouldnt.
You are continually stalking me, lying and harrassing me. I guess I will have to report you.
The least you could do is respond to a simple question that even and idiot could understand.

“Troll Stomper”

Location hidden

#9 Nov 30, 2011
Soccrmom wrote:
<quoted text>I didnt it wouldnt.
You are continually stalking me, lying and harrassing me. I guess I will have to report you.
The least you could do is respond to a simple question that even and idiot could understand.
You still haven't give an opinion.
BC Doofy

Wharton, WV

#10 Dec 1, 2011
If you ask a question instead of forcing your opinion about the subject down someone's throat like I do, then you're a stupid troll.
beep

Charleston, WV

#11 Dec 1, 2011
Bulldoze Miller Hill=perfect spot=too many problems there
really

Glenwood, WV

#12 Dec 1, 2011
beep wrote:
Bulldoze Miller Hill=perfect spot=too many problems there
What kind of problems?
walmart shopper

Charleston, WV

#13 Dec 2, 2011
behind the moose would be a good spot
jason

Saint Albans, WV

#14 Dec 4, 2011
We don't need walmart here. The businesses in the area struggle enough as it is. Walmart would be bad for the community.

Since: Jun 10

Huntington, WV

#15 Dec 5, 2011
Why do we need a Walmart? You are only 20 minutes away from Southridge and also Fountain Place.
Soccrmom

Alum Creek, WV

#16 Dec 9, 2011
good point!
Here Ya Go

Charleston, WV

#17 Dec 11, 2011
Tear down all of downtown Madison and put a shopping center in there. I mean, downtown isn't anything but a shithole anyway and tearing it down for something better would be a novel idea.
Insider laughs

Saint Albans, WV

#18 Dec 11, 2011
West Madison would be an Ideal place, emanate domain does have a bright side.
James millard

Reading, PA

#19 Jun 30, 2013
I was wondering how much people dose it haft to be in a area to have a Walmart bulid?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 48 min Jinxed 759
How old do you have to be to work at Save A Lot? (Aug '11) 12 hr Jceyjm65 8
Chelsea Adkins 14 hr just me 1
Karah Kersey (Nov '09) 14 hr just me 4
Ester Jett (Mar '10) 20 hr michelle 4
News Boone Man To Continue Serving 50 Year Sentence ... (Oct '12) Sun Ball sac 11
hookers Sat just me 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madison Mortgages