i want some jesco info.

i want some jesco info.

Posted in the Madison Forum

randall bennett

Statts Mills, WV

#1 Aug 16, 2011
myself, my wife, and my 3year old daughter all are fans of jescos dancing. when my daughter hears D. ray white, by hank III she trys dancin like jesco. im from bud mountain in wyoming county, and i would like to drive down to madison and try to meet the living legend jesco white, shake his hand, and maybey have him sigh my daughters forehead... lol.... hopefully see a little tappin, and then let the mad go about his life. so if anybody could give me some ligitimate info, about how i could come down and possibly go about talkin to jesco, or just kinda where about he lives or just anything to help me, please let me know. thanks yall
dumbasses

Danville, WV

#2 Aug 16, 2011
He dont even live in madison he lives in crack alley with all the other crackheads.Some role model you must be.
randall bennett

Ravenswood, WV

#3 Aug 19, 2011
where is in crack alley? i live at a place called bud mountain. so how bad could crack alley be? i just might feel right at home
Georgetown

Danville, WV

#4 Aug 19, 2011
You can find him on Main Street in Madison,WV. He lives across from Hacienda Mexican food place and isnt hard to find. Mamie isn't hard to find either she could probably help you out look her up in the phone book under "Mamie Warner" in Gordon, WV
Information

Danville, WV

#5 Aug 19, 2011
I seen Jesco as early as about 3 days ago in Downtown Madison. He lives there, and you can see him throughtout the day walking his small dog. I spoke with him and asked how he was. He told me that the married life is okay, and he's going on tour again next month in South Carolina.

If you want to see Jesco, you can see him in downtown Madison pretty much everyday, unless he's on tour somewhere. He's a nice guy, and he really is, and he'll talk to you and is friendly. I seen him walking out behind the back alley of downtown Madison, and that's pretty much it on locating him.
sun-shine

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Aug 19, 2011
The first of the month he's at the post office waiting on his welfare check.
Curious

Elkview, WV

#7 Aug 20, 2011
randall bennett wrote:
where is in crack alley? i live at a place called bud mountain. so how bad could crack alley be? i just might feel right at home
lmao way to funny
randall bennett

Ravenswood, WV

#8 Aug 23, 2011
thats awesome!! i would be honored for him to meet my family. how do u get to madison like coming from oceana in wyoming co. im not to fimiliar with boone county. i would go over koppersten mountain, outside oceana and then go straight past the boone county line. then im clueless from thier. any help with directions would be much appreciated, and i wonder if jesco would be offended if i came and knocked on his door. i only have good intentions.
just saying

Charleston, WV

#9 Aug 23, 2011
randall bennett wrote:
thats awesome!! i would be honored for him to meet my family. how do u get to madison like coming from oceana in wyoming co. im not to fimiliar with boone county. i would go over koppersten mountain, outside oceana and then go straight past the boone county line. then im clueless from thier. any help with directions would be much appreciated, and i wonder if jesco would be offended if i came and knocked on his door. i only have good intentions.

Offended - haha. You're not going to offend Jesco by knocking on his door but you probably don't want your family to go to his door with you, it is hard to tell what some druggie will do to you on the stairs to his apartment. Yea , Jesco is a nice guy to talk to, most of the time but you never know when he will go crazy on you or when he's messed up on drugs & then he is mean.
randall bennett

Ravenswood, WV

#10 Aug 24, 2011
yeah, i understand that, im from a pretty rough place myself and i know all about crazies... i come from a family of em, and of corse i would go talk to him first to scope everything out, then if everything was cool, ask him to meet my girls. lol. u should see my 3 year old tryin to dance like him, its good stuff. she also sings hank IIIs album straight to hell through and through. im thinkin about gettin him to sign a peice of paper for me and get it tattoed on me

“Looking to grow”

Since: Apr 11

Small town

#11 Aug 29, 2011
This is great. Just finished watching the documentary on this particular family and couldn't help trying to find out what the real opinion was of the community on this particular family.

It is pretty much as I figured. Seems to be a drug family that suffers from illusions of grandeur. This is apparent when you hear quotes such as "I'm the biggest and baddest".

I know of families in my own area that are like this, and it is the same. They surround themselves with people who fear them so they can feel in control. It is a simple self preservation thing.

Too funny. The documentary was full of statements that eluded to how "tough" members of this clan was, while the reality is, the ones that got outside of their comfort zone seemed to suffer lead poisoning.

Hope them the best in the future, and may the great Buddha's belly shelter you in your times of need.
Community Trash

Princeton, WV

#12 Sep 3, 2011
More community trash

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
doug green (junkman) (Sep '09) Tue Justpassingthrough 29
How did JD Wallace get so weird? Jul 18 Tom Clark 3
What do you think about Michael Kuhn (Dec '09) Jul 18 Terry lynn 4
New restaurant in Madison Jul 18 Curious 3
Poll KIRK WHITE FOUND DEAD IN CELL! Will she be missed? (Jan '12) Jul 18 Mean dean 45
Poll Best fighter in Boone County (Jul '09) Jul 17 TTT 108
Paulette Vance up to her old tricks? (Nov '14) Jul 16 Jacob 9

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madison Mortgages