Who was shot?
bernie

Logan, WV

#2 Aug 30, 2011
I'd like to know too!
jjj

Lizemores, WV

#3 Aug 30, 2011
I heard it was timmy workman that got shot,and david stollings was the one who did it.I checked the jail web site this morning and david is in jail.I don't think it was a life threatening shot, i think it was in the leg/knee area.But i still hope he's okay
neo

Chapmanville, WV

#4 Aug 30, 2011
Pillheads shooting pillheads no big loss
Dolly

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 Aug 30, 2011
maybe now the law will do somthing about that crack house that Steve Smith is running!
Oh No

Charleston, WV

#6 Aug 31, 2011
Nothing will happen in Boone County, that house will continue to operate wide open.
Community Trash

Princeton, WV

#7 Sep 3, 2011
neo wrote:
Pillheads shooting pillheads no big loss
I live in the Ottawa community and I know the Workmans very well. They are trash of the community! Yes they are all a bunch of DOPEHEADS and THIEVES!!!!!!!!! They entered my elderly mothers home(to use her phone)and stole her medication, but she wasn't able to prove it so they got out of it!

This whole family is nothing but TRASH!!!!!! The sad part about it is now the taxpayer has to buy their dope for them. As for David Stollings? It would be hard for me to beleive that he is now on drugs. If it was his brother....... I would agree with you, but not the David that I remember.
Community Trash

Princeton, WV

#8 Sep 3, 2011
Dolly wrote:
maybe now the law will do somthing about that crack house that Steve Smith is running!

I wished that this would happen also, but I highly doubt it!
yesiwould

United States

#9 Sep 3, 2011
need a jesus here, would not be any loss if they all where shot. tired of pill heads and meth freaks
Community Embarassment

Princeton, WV

#10 Sep 3, 2011
yesiwould wrote:
need a jesus here, would not be any loss if they all where shot. tired of pill heads and meth freaks
the news never told the story exactly right. yes, it was over drugs but the workman family was trying to rob the stallings man of his wallet and medicine. i think they might have just messed with the wrong person this time lol lol lol. i dont blame the stallings man one bit for shooting them. maybe next time they will think twice before taking things that don't belong to them. i doubt it but hopefully the scars will be a reminder to them.

its just a shame that the stallings man is now locked up in jail and their sorry a**es are out walking the streets. also not to mention the gunshot will now give them an excuse to get all the pain meds for free on my working husbands tax dollars. Im sure that even when they go to take a sh*t they will have to go to the hospital because of all the pain.

anyone that knows any of the workman clan knows that the theiving and dope goes way way back. I just havent figured out how any of them are still walking the streets and not in jail. they are a community embarassment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Savannah Maynard 1 hr Curious 1
Player leaving crhs football 4 hr shonka 7
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 5 hr Princess Hey 15,214
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr Bee 4,300
Logan Will Beat Chapmanville 10 hr State champs 2
Who is the guy in a white jeep Cherokee ? 11 hr the fog 3
Tiger Football 20 hr Hmmmm 55

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance