mature

United States

#21 May 13, 2010
Making a Way wrote:
I just heard that Sharon Griffith campained on the school bus for Archie Hubbard and Archie Griffith and she got in trouble for this. She is a school bus driver you know! Is this true? I also heard she made a seen down at Brookview School. Taleginte can't get a hard on for her. Anyway she came down raising hell put his sign up and the courthouse found out about this. A little later came and wanted it back. Let's just not be redneck about something!!!!!!!!Shame on you Sharon!!!
A lot of grader schoolers voting these days. You must be from Lincloln couty!
mature

United States

#22 May 13, 2010
Soccrmom wrote:
<quoted text>Could he vote on repairing the madison swimming pool before not only a landmarks site is forgotten but a community recreation for the kids is lost for good.
Roger weaver said the pool is losing 25,000 a month anyway.Let it go. he said.
People could get their minds together and work for the better interest of the youth. There are grants to help with this. other money is being spent that does not benefit the county as much as the pool could each year.

Losing 25,000 a month. How much do they pay those life guards anyway?

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#23 May 13, 2010
the pool has been shut down now for a couple of years.they said it would take too much to repair it. if so then,sell the property or renovate it.don't let it set and become an eye sore.build something else on it for the city.
Get your facts

United States

#24 May 14, 2010
mr goodwrench wrote:
the pool has been shut down now for a couple of years.they said it would take too much to repair it. if so then,sell the property or renovate it.don't let it set and become an eye sore.build something else on it for the city.
If the property isn't used as a pool for the City of Madison. The property goes back to the Haddad family.

“Do unto others before”

They do unto you

#25 May 14, 2010
i bet if they asked for the property back,the city would do something with it.i doubt they like giving thing back.
Just Asking

United States

#26 Jul 20, 2010
Who is Mickey's brother Gary dating? Does he have kids or ever been married before?
chyrstal

United States

#27 Jul 20, 2010
Sharon Griffith has screwed alot of men to get her position and keep it...at least two on the board of ed. She is a slut with no class. Maybe they should drug test her when she drives a bus.
Just Asking

United States

#28 Jul 20, 2010
chyrstal
Chapmanville, WV
Reply ยป
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
28 min ago Sharon Griffith has screwed alot of men to get her position and keep it...at least two on the board of ed. She is a slut with no class. Maybe they should drug test her when she drives a bus.

Is she the one dating Gary Brown
Mary

Charleston, WV

#29 Jul 20, 2010
mr goodwrench wrote:
The City of Madison does not own the property therefore they cannot sell it. For those of you who attend the monthly city meetings you will know that the pool is very often discussed and there has been much effort to find funds and grants for the Madison Pool. The funds and involvement for this type of project does not happen overnight but will take a continuous effort for quite a period of time. Get involved with the community and attend city meetings before just bashing the city or making accusations or feeding on information that is severely out dated. You might just be surprised to learn how much effort and dedication and being poured into the saving of Madison Pool.
Soccrmom

United States

#30 Jul 20, 2010
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
The City of Madison does not own the property therefore they cannot sell it. For those of you who attend the monthly city meetings you will know that the pool is very often discussed and there has been much effort to find funds and grants for the Madison Pool. The funds and involvement for this type of project does not happen overnight but will take a continuous effort for quite a period of time. Get involved with the community and attend city meetings before just bashing the city or making accusations or feeding on information that is severely out dated. You might just be surprised to learn how much effort and dedication and being poured into the saving of Madison Pool.
I know that a lot of effort has been done to try and bring back ,reopen or fix the pool.
I would say most of the county would support this.
please put out what is required , a course of action.and a due date. People would even stand in the street if they thought they could be a part of something greater than themselves,for a community that lacks in youth recreation facilities.

“Do unto others before”

They do unto you

#31 Jul 21, 2010
Soccrmom wrote:
<quoted text>I know that a lot of effort has been done to try and bring back ,reopen or fix the pool.
I would say most of the county would support this.
please put out what is required , a course of action.and a due date. People would even stand in the street if they thought they could be a part of something greater than themselves,for a community that lacks in youth recreation facilities.
well stated.
thinks he should know

United States

#32 Sep 15, 2010
Gary Brown is a good man! I just hope he does'nt get hurt by wicked lies being spread by those close to him! By being "close to him", I'm NOT talking about his family! Lies can destroy! I hate to see a good person suffer.
I Know

Charleston, WV

#33 Sep 15, 2010
When the pool was open you never saw but a few people there. I can see where they lost money.
Boone

Charleston, WV

#34 Sep 15, 2010
I Know wrote:
When the pool was open you never saw but a few people there. I can see where they lost money.
This should have a state of the are swimming complex. Boone gets lots of tax money from our coal that we sale and we don't have much to show for it.
hey

Oakvale, WV

#35 Sep 15, 2010
Boone wrote:
<quoted text>
This should have a state of the are swimming complex. Boone gets lots of tax money from our coal that we sale and we don't have much to show for it.
sure we do. Just last week one of the county employees got a new car.
LISA SMITH HILL

Montgomery, WV

#36 Sep 17, 2010
I HAVE TO SAY THAT IT IS TERRIBLE TO TALK ABOUT PEOPLE AND DISGRACE THEM!!! NOBOBY IS PERFECT IN THE EYES OF GOD. I HAVE KNOWN COACH BROWN FOR 30+ YEARS AND I KNOW HE IS A GOOD MAN, SO LAY OFF OF HIM!! I THINK WHEN YOU CAN SIT BACK AND TALK ABOUT PEOPLE, THEN YOU NEED TO SIT BACK, THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID AND REPENT AND PLEASE GO TO CHURCH!! LISA
Bored in Boone County

Berkeley Springs, WV

#37 Mar 18, 2012
Wake up people Mickey Brown hasn't done anything for Boone County. Why is it the teenagers have to go to Kanawha Co?!!?? It's time for a big change for the Boone Co Commission. All Mickey does is sit on his fat a_s! We have nothing and won't have anything unless there's a change. Jennings Miller is another one that needs to be replaced. IF you're not going to vote, don't complain! WAKE UP BOONE COUNTY!
Needs the Insurance

Charleston, WV

#38 Mar 18, 2012
Bored in Boone County wrote:
Wake up people Mickey Brown hasn't done anything for Boone County. Why is it the teenagers have to go to Kanawha Co?!!?? It's time for a big change for the Boone Co Commission. All Mickey does is sit on his fat a_s! We have nothing and won't have anything unless there's a change. Jennings Miller is another one that needs to be replaced. IF you're not going to vote, don't complain! WAKE UP BOONE COUNTY!
He's been telling he doesn't care about being commissioner, he just needs another term for his insurance. Man, he's going to be a great worker for Boone County.
Wow

Charleston, WV

#39 Mar 18, 2012
So, he is just in it for his own needs and not the needs of BOone County citizens...thats just what we need now isnt it? Everyone needs to tell this so people know he really doesnt want to be commissioner, he just wants the dang gone insurance....votefor someone else everybody!!
Wow

Charleston, WV

#40 Mar 18, 2012
And by the way, he is retired ftom boone county schools so he should have insurance through PEIA.....he just has to pay for it like ebryone else does.....dont feel sorry for him folks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seeking Information on a Murder 4 hr Rocky 1
No science books for students Tue tiffani 32
Christmas Tue SALLY 2
New to Area Tue Simon 2
Drug bust @van car wash december 2 2016 Mon Curious 1
Julia Warner Dec 3 TJM 6
Burned at Seth Dec 3 Anthony 3

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance