Jealous Mothers of other peoples kids!!!

Jealous Mothers of other peoples kids!!!

Posted in the Madison Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SorryursoJEALOUS

United States

#1 Nov 4, 2009
Could someone please tell my why the mothers of teenage girls absolutly hate everyone elses daughters? I have read some very sad remarks on here about teenage girls and their mothers. Why?
The only reason that I can come up with is JEALOUSY! It must make you feel better about your own child to ridicule these other girls and their mothers. While it may give you satisfaction and a feeling of pleasure, the sad reality is that it still does'nt take away your daughter's use of poor judgement. Maybe you should spend your time on teaching her how to use good judgement and how friendship works rather than teaching her how to be a kniving bitch, that thrives on jealousy. I believe that down inside you must feel that she's not all that.... or you would'nt feel the need to disrespect these girls. Please seek counciling before you turn your daughters life into your own pathetic one! And a lesson that you may need to learn... don't hate them because their pretty.... they dont hate you because your not!
Just wondering

United States

#2 Nov 4, 2009
SorryursoJEALOUS wrote:
Could someone please tell my why the mothers of teenage girls absolutly hate everyone elses daughters? I have read some very sad remarks on here about teenage girls and their mothers. Why?
The only reason that I can come up with is JEALOUSY! It must make you feel better about your own child to ridicule these other girls and their mothers. While it may give you satisfaction and a feeling of pleasure, the sad reality is that it still does'nt take away your daughter's use of poor judgement. Maybe you should spend your time on teaching her how to use good judgement and how friendship works rather than teaching her how to be a kniving bitch, that thrives on jealousy. I believe that down inside you must feel that she's not all that.... or you would'nt feel the need to disrespect these girls. Please seek counciling before you turn your daughters life into your own pathetic one! And a lesson that you may need to learn... don't hate them because their pretty.... they dont hate you because your not!
hey,could you be more specific? What Topix are you referring to? Nobody can figure out who your talking about unless you tell us..I'm not trying to start anything,Im just wondering.lol
SorryursoJEALOUS

United States

#3 Nov 4, 2009
Several topix posts in the Van, Wharton and Madison area have discussed teenage girls. Although some have been posted by kids, others have came from adults. This post is directed to the mother who has either posted herself or has encouraged her child to post these statements. Your not starting anything, this person already has done that by making a total ass of herself. No need to reveal any names... she knows who she is and so does everyone these posts were about!
Just wondering

United States

#4 Nov 4, 2009
SorryursoJEALOUS wrote:
Several topix posts in the Van, Wharton and Madison area have discussed teenage girls. Although some have been posted by kids, others have came from adults. This post is directed to the mother who has either posted herself or has encouraged her child to post these statements. Your not starting anything, this person already has done that by making a total ass of herself. No need to reveal any names... she knows who she is and so does everyone these posts were about!
I think I have a good idea of who your talking about. Lives in Wharton? That's who Im guessing.. The loud mouth mom and miss "PERFECT" daughter??
hahahehe

West Hamlin, WV

#5 Nov 4, 2009
Jealousy is always a sign of insecurity, so the mom is probably ugly.
someone

United States

#6 Nov 4, 2009
Yeah, one for instance is about Toni Gogas. People are just jealous of her. I know she is a good girl and has a great family and there is always someone trying to put someone down. They shouldn't be talking about a 16 year old on topix anyways. Topix shouldn't even exist. All someone has to do is pay $35 and they can find out who wrote it. It is NOT that hard.. And trust me, alot of people has the money to do it.

You can't be pretty, smart, nice, sweet, ect. in this world, because everyone wants to bring you down. If you are a druggie, skank, ugly, methface everyone still wants to get on here and talk about them and what trouble they are in next.

I feel Topix is just a bunch of DRAMA and that is why I chose to stay away from it. The only reason I am on it right now, is because of a post made about someone I knew who is a great girl unlike alot of your kids..

You can't win or lose. If you are the best person in the world and UNDERAGE, do great in school, have alot of friends, a virgin, and just a sweet person all around, the jealous, stupid people will come on here and has something to say about them. They need to walk in their bathroom or where ever a mirror is and take a long look in the mirror at theirselves. I am sure they amount to NOTHING. They just want to pick on someone or make fun of someone, because they only WISH that was THEM..

Grow up you jealous people.. Say it to someone's face if you feel that way. You are such a wimpy pussy hiding behind a computer and posting a fake name or not even a name, because you know in real life, you would get your ASS KICKED, huh?

So, if you want to talk about someone, just be a little stupid skank and hide behind a computer. Because you are too embarrassed to say something like that in real life, because it is IMMATURE and STUPID. GROW UP YOU STUPID, JEALOUS SKANKS!!!
SorryursoJEALOUS

United States

#7 Nov 4, 2009
Ya see, it is possible to know the subject of a post without revealing names. To bad they did'nt do this, I guess jealousy took over where the brains left off! haha
someone

United States

#8 Nov 4, 2009
EDIT::::::::::

" I feel Topix is just a bunch of DRAMA and that is why I chose to stay away from it. The only reason I am on it right now, is because of a post made about someone I knew who is a great girl unlike alot of your kids. "

WHEN I TYPED THIS PARAGRAPH, I wasn't talking about you, SorryursoJEALOUS. I was talking about the people starting the threads.. I meant unlike THEIR kids, not your kids! I am on your side 100% and I know exactly what you mean. I was thinking the same thing. I have came on here a couple of times and when I see something wrote about such a great girl, it makes me sick to see what jealous people are in this world..

Oh, SorryursoJEALOUS: Yeah, you don't need to post names, because you are NOT AS LOW as these people on here posting names and starting stuff. It is stupid and immature and at least you do see this, also.. I wished they would take this site off all together, because you have your people on here that hides behind a computer and starts bullshit they can't even say to someone's face, because it isn't even true. I bet alot of people that comes on here is addicted to the fake drama and comes on here 20 times a day to check up on something, because they have NO LIFE whatsoever. SO GROW UP, PEOPLE.. AND GET A LIFE!!!!!

Why can't people just come on topix and write something good about someone, especially if they have never done anything bad in their life? That would be better than writing something mean about someone that isn't even TRUE! Better yet, they should just SHUT TOPIX DOWN all together! That would be even better.
someone

United States

#9 Nov 4, 2009
SorryursoJEALOUS wrote:
Ya see, it is possible to know the subject of a post without revealing names. To bad they did'nt do this, I guess jealousy took over where the brains left off! haha
haha! So true!!
SorryursoJealous

United States

#10 Nov 4, 2009
I agree... Topix should be about current events in the community, instead it has turned into nothing but slander and insult to other people. I'm not big on getting involved on this site, but when I read these remarks and I have seen the hurt this has caused these girls, it makes me sick. If this person does'nt like these girls for some reason, then I guess that's her right, but there comes a time as an adult when you should know to keep your mouth shut and your typing hands closed. If these kids have common teenage problems between themselves, let it stay between them.... mommy's need to stay out of it.... because kids will be friends again and the parents wont!
Agreed

United States

#11 Nov 4, 2009
I think these mothers have a hard time dealing with the fact that their daughters are THE ONE.

You cant always be the prettiest. No matter how beautiful you may be, theres always going to be someone who is preferred over you. Thats just life, cant have ALL the boys. I think besides getting all coniving and b*tchy to make their daughters feel better by sladering other girls they should just tell them the fact that they aint always gunna be THE ONE and work on some self confidence skills instead of back stabbing skills.

Its a site these high school girls are having to deal with this bull sh*t.
Agreed

United States

#12 Nov 4, 2009
edit
*arent the one
I SEE

United States

#13 Nov 4, 2009
quit talking about me i cannot help that im jealous of everyone
Guess Who

United States

#14 Nov 4, 2009
AMY AMY AMY AMY
aei

United States

#15 Nov 4, 2009
Guess Who wrote:
AMY AMY AMY AMY
LMAO
aei

United States

#16 Nov 4, 2009
aei wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
turner turner turner
toad

United States

#17 Nov 11, 2009
thats pretty bad when a mother is jealous of a other kid that her daughter goes to school with just becouse this other womens child is prettier than her little girl some has it some dont and we are talking about grade school kids
YES

Charleston, WV

#18 Nov 11, 2009
i agree one hundred percent! It is bad when a fully grown (adult) is jealous of another fully grown (adults) child! Its most shameful that a woman be so jealous of another woman's child, see i said (CHILD), and even worse is when that mother teaches thier child to hate and act out towards others when they are only in grade school. See that just shows the parenting skills that these (so-called adults) have and the way they are raising thier (KIDS)and influencing them in thier own homes reflects when in public and thier is no one to blame but the (ONES) that are responible for raising them. Rest assure though that the childs actions are not held against them but against the parents, for they are the ones behind the teachings of thier children. God Bless these (PARENTING) skills that they have, lol! You are suppose to teach your child not to hate, not to act out, and not to be disrespectful. See teaching them at a young age will make them grow up with manners and earn respect from everyone. With some teaching methods these (SO CALLED ADULTS) are using is gonna make it difficult for thier children in the future as they become (hopefully better) adults (than what thier parents are), and to tell you the truth the parenting skills that these, as i said (SO CALLED ADULTS) have is a reflection of thier parents parenting skills, it goes on down the line! You know right from wrong and you should teach your child right from wrong. Just because you dont like someone, dont get along with someone, or even if you try to be someone doesnt mean you have to tell your child to be that way. You dont have to tell your child to be rude or mean, you should not USE your children for that. You should not use your children period, your children were given to you as a blessing not to take advatage of and to use against other adults or thier children by far! Also, it really shows your IMMATURITY and proves my point about these (PARENTS PARENTING SKILLS) when you say ("a mother is jealous of a other kid that her daughter goes to school with just becouse this other womens child is prettier than her little girl some has it some dont"). First off, you are saying "grade school kids" so therefor they are all pretty in thier own way, but rest assure their actions and manners will take them way beyond being pretty! So, quit abusing your (PRIVLEDGE) as a (PARENT), quit taking advantage of your child, quit using them to (TRY) to get to others (ADULTS or CHILDREN), they are gods gift and enjoy them instead of trying to play some kind of middle school games, encourage them to learn instead of act out, teach them to be kind instead of being rude (FOR YOUR OWN SICK PLEASURE)...For gods sake, GROW UP, maybe it just could be that your child or the other children are way more mature than their (SO CALLED PARENTS) will ever think about being!
1 post removed
Sophia

Hewlett, NY

#20 May 20, 2015
It is so sad and disturbing I couldn't imagine being the way these moms are. It never stops my daughters friends moms are insanely jealous of her and the saddest part of it all is having to explain to your 12 year ild she cannot trust hear women who she respects I have to actually lecture my child on how to handle the remarks and comparisons and she doesn't even come close to grasping how or why they would want to knock her down after all she is a 12 year old girl and I don't think any of them think they're so great at this age and it confuses my kid this has been going in so long you would think she would be used to it by now but she isn't because she just isn't a mean girl sad that these 45 year old women can't just be satisfied with their own kid at the end of the day I wouldn't tease my girl for any other reguardless of her grades or looks I love her just the way she i wish these idiots would focus on themselves and leave my daughter the hell alone I am nothing but nice to theirs!!
Sophia

Hewlett, NY

#21 May 20, 2015
Sorry I accidentally wrote tease when I meant change and spelled some words wrong. I was typing too fast

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
doug green (junkman) (Sep '09) Tue Justpassingthrough 29
How did JD Wallace get so weird? Tue Tom Clark 3
What do you think about Michael Kuhn (Dec '09) Tue Terry lynn 4
New restaurant in Madison Tue Curious 3
Poll KIRK WHITE FOUND DEAD IN CELL! Will she be missed? (Jan '12) Tue Mean dean 45
Poll Best fighter in Boone County (Jul '09) Jul 17 TTT 108
Paulette Vance up to her old tricks? (Nov '14) Jul 16 Jacob 9

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madison Mortgages