Boone Man To Continue Serving 50 Year Sentence Despite Plea For Release

Oct 18, 2012 Full story: WCHS-TV Charleston 8

Leslie Rubin Videographer: Leslie Rubin Web Producer: Leslie Rubin Reported: Oct.

Full Story
brandon

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Oct 19, 2012
Brandon Poe should never get out of jail
billy joe

Huntington, WV

#2 Oct 24, 2012
i mean heck people make mistakes. the boy has had a rough lif growing up. i mean he is a white. plus its just wasting tax payers money having him in jail for 50 years. let him out and put him on house arrest or something like that with drug testing. make him get a job. thats whats wrong with this world. when they do let people out of jail the get checks and food stamps. wtf.
nemo

Orlando, FL

#3 Jun 2, 2013
Why did he shoot his uncles face off? Oh yeah. He dissed brandon AND his three day dead dad. Hell i have to agree w jesco if he killed him hed got less time. Was he a juvi?
joydivides

Orlando, FL

#4 Jun 2, 2013
Only way ta avoit a white wastin taxpayers money is fer taxpayers ta stop payin taxes. Another way wood be nutron bom. Personally id rather huff paint w the pillbillys then dig coal. Hbout u?
morgantown

Tampa, FL

#5 Dec 18, 2013
Dude is a wussy for using a gun...be a man and use fists coward.
my block

Charleston, WV

#6 Jan 31, 2014
he shot at cops as well. yeah,, he was minor at the time, i think,, but, he did what he did,! if his uncle can forgive him, then the law should put his ass back out on the streets. strict home confidment, and HE MUST HAVE AND KEEP A J O B!!! JOB,, that alone would make him or any of the rest of that bunch prbly flip out,, go postal,, even take his or her own life!! you can take their cars, homes,, even their kids,, and they keep on kepin on!! but,, you mess with their asses,, meaning, making them rise up off of it and do something,, besides grow their weed,, or pill pushing,,! wow.. yeah,, take their dope and make them work! a felon cannot drw food stamps. so,, what else could they do! hey i know,, get over it! lay down the straws and needles,, pick up a shovel and get a J O B!!! scum bag!!! from mamie down. those poor kids,, after all,, you live what you learn!! they'll be the next generation around here!!( yay)
Angry jack

Mebane, NC

#7 Feb 17, 2014
Are you people really that fuckin' stupid?
You can overlook a lot of shit and call it "kid making a mistake". Stealing a car? Okay. Shooting your uncle in the face with provocation? Maybe...
But he shot at the cops. Not once, but for several hours. And for no reason other than he planned on taking as many people to hell with him as possible.
They will make him do his full 50. You wait and see.
van High school

United States

#8 May 27, 2014
Brandon was a lost kid. In and out of trouble. . I went to school with him just recently I ask his cuz how he is cause I didn't no what ever happen to him.. I didn't no anything about the shouting. . But no one would tell me anything .. just gave me his mailing address. . So what really happen and y is he half to be in there so long .. makes no sense. . People get off for doing so much worse let him have another chance to make things right

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pregnant Girls at scott? 1 hr Sunshine 12
looking for a place to rent 2 hr singlemom 1
One Word Game (Feb '10) 5 hr Princess Hey 11,941
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 13 hr Analog man 11,279
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 13 hr Analog man 12,667
Song Title Game! (Jan '10) 16 hr Analog man 10,093
roads Fri just saying 1
Madison Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web