BC Doofy playing on and oneven playing field

Posted in the Madison Forum

First Prev
of 18
Next Last
Spoc

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Feb 7, 2012
I'm a little confused. Nobody puts their own name on topix forums. Some how BC Doofys character got connected to his real name. I dont know how. The only way to stop the attacks is for BC Doofy to change his name and picture. That is the only way to stop the attacks. I feel sorry for BC Doofy, he has taken a real beating. But sometimes I wonder if he likes all the attention. Actually he has come down to his attackers level. The only way to stop personal attacks is for no one to know his real identity. I must say he is putting up a good fight, but he cant never win on and uneven playing field, nobody can. It would all die down after a while if he changed his name. Why he dont is not logical.

“Troll Stomper”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#2 Feb 7, 2012
Spoc wrote:
I'm a little confused. Nobody puts their own name on topix forums. Some how BC Doofys character got connected to his real name. I dont know how. The only way to stop the attacks is for BC Doofy to change his name and picture. That is the only way to stop the attacks. I feel sorry for BC Doofy, he has taken a real beating. But sometimes I wonder if he likes all the attention. Actually he has come down to his attackers level. The only way to stop personal attacks is for no one to know his real identity. I must say he is putting up a good fight, but he cant never win on and uneven playing field, nobody can. It would all die down after a while if he changed his name. Why he dont is not logical.
I don't change my name because I shouldn't have to. These loser stalkers are in the wrong. Nothing about what they do is right in any way shape or form. And the harassment would continue regardless of whether I continued to post. I've taken months off from posting and it continued. This little group of people think that what they are doing is okay. The only way for this to end is for them to grow up. Or for those people that know who these people are for sure to step forward and do the right thing. Because I will never just walk away and let these scum claim any kind of victory. They don't deserve a victory and I won't ever give them one. But I do say one thing. The kid gloves are about ready to come off. I've grown exceptionally tired of the lies and completely illegal bullshit that these morons keep getting away with. I'm sure once we have a new sheriff the opinion on this behavior will quickly change. And if not, I'm more than capable of handling this problem on my own. I've just been reluctant to involve these people's families, even though they seem to have no problem involving mine.
Forest Dolin

Wharton, WV

#3 Feb 7, 2012
The gloves and my man bra are coming off!
I'm serious and you're as ignorant as helen keller!

“Troll Stomper”

Location hidden

#4 Feb 7, 2012
Forest Dolin wrote:
Get a life bitch. Or should I say Anna? You are worthless trash, always have been, always will be.
Manchild

Annandale, VA

#5 Feb 7, 2012
Forest Dolin wrote:
I used to bang helen keller
Maya

Summersville, WV

#6 Feb 7, 2012
I can tell this young man is bound and determined but my opinion is they just aren't worth it. If you "walk away", what kind of victory do they really win? Title of the most pathetic person on topix? Lol Doesn't sound like one i would want or feel good about but it is certainly one I would have no problem leaving them with.
There are going to be many more encounters in your life with unpleasant people but if you spend energy on them, it will eventually take its toll on you and change who you are. There are also going to be pleasant people you will run across in your lifetime and those are the ones worth focusing on. Sometimes being a man is walking away and I don't know how old you are but usually males don't understand or get that expression until around 30 years old (no offense)
Just remember, I don't think there is a person left on this site, new or old, who puts any thought into these accusations, claims or pretty much anything they have to say. Most of us are now just embarrassed for them! Lol
Forest Dolin

Wharton, WV

#7 Feb 7, 2012
I love cussing and hitting women!

“Troll Stomper”

Location hidden

#8 Feb 7, 2012
Forest Dolin wrote:
I love cussing and hitting women!
Too bad your kids just loved drugs and not taking care of their kids.
Spoc

Saint Albans, WV

#9 Feb 7, 2012
BC Doofy wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad your kids just loved drugs and not taking care of their kids.
BC Doofy I'm here to help you. It is illogical to respond to ignorance. Do not respond to it. I'm in your corner BC Doofy. If you don't want to change your name, do not respond to the cyber bully"s.

“Troll Stomper”

Location hidden

#10 Feb 7, 2012
Spoc wrote:
<quoted text>BC Doofy I'm here to help you. It is illogical to respond to ignorance. Do not respond to it. I'm in your corner BC Doofy. If you don't want to change your name, do not respond to the cyber bully"s.
You know what you are right. I'm not usually one to walk away. But this has become beyond stupid. The stalkers have really lost touch with reality. So I thank you for your sage advice mr spoc. Sometimes logic just needs to win out. I'll close with this. Live long, and prosper.
Spoc

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Feb 7, 2012
BC Doofy wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what you are right. I'm not usually one to walk away. But this has become beyond stupid. The stalkers have really lost touch with reality. So I thank you for your sage advice mr spoc. Sometimes logic just needs to win out. I'll close with this. Live long, and prosper.
Thank you BC Doofy. Mission accomplished. Beam me up Scott y.
Forest Dolin

Wharton, WV

#12 Feb 8, 2012
my mother raised a druggie rat and a 350 pound titty baby.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#13 Feb 8, 2012
Manchild wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to bang helen keller
And she never even saw you coming!

“I am here”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#14 Feb 8, 2012
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
And she never even saw you coming!
Did not here it neither.
1 post removed

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#16 Feb 8, 2012
Spoc wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you BC Doofy. Mission accomplished. Beam me up Scott y.
And yes, my last comment was to you. I can see how someone who just now started coming here might see what is happening to Doofus and feel sorry for him, but the fact is there is a history. A history that he helped create. Doofus and I have had civil discussions. In fact we are having one now on the other thread. However, hitting women and berating coal miners isn't acceptable. If you think it is then you're as ignorant as Helen Keller.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#17 Feb 8, 2012
Topic Rebel 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Did not here it neither.
BAHAHAHAHAHA, true story.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#18 Feb 8, 2012
Spoc wrote:
<quoted text>BC Doofy I'm here to help you. It is illogical to respond to ignorance. Do not respond to it. I'm in your corner BC Doofy. If you don't want to change your name, do not respond to the cyber bully"s.
I explained to Doofus all he had to do was show some humility. Be sorry for hitting a woman, that's all. He has at least somewhat changed his tune on the miners so I will let that go. I just want to know that he knows it's wrong to hit women. No hiding necessary. Besides, he couldn't change his writing. He has tried and failed several times. Remember Davis Bloom? Lickswell, Heidi? Like I said, he doesn't need to hide. He just needs to grow up a little bit.

“Troll Stomper”

Location hidden

#19 Feb 8, 2012
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>I explained to Doofus all he had to do was show some humility. Be sorry for hitting a woman, that's all. He has at least somewhat changed his tune on the miners so I will let that go. I just want to know that he knows it's wrong to hit women. No hiding necessary. Besides, he couldn't change his writing. He has tried and failed several times. Remember Davis Bloom? Lickswell, Heidi? Like I said, he doesn't need to hide. He just needs to grow up a little bit.
I'll repeat you don't know any circumstances of any of it. But one thing Is clear, that you wouldn't stand by and allow someone to try and actively ruin your life. Had you been in my situation, you would have shot the bitch. The sad thing is, the world would have been a better place if I had.
Forest Dolin

Wharton, WV

#20 Feb 8, 2012
I justify hitting a woman by saying you would have killed her!
My haggard mother knows how to raise them.
Soccrmom

Charleston, WV

#21 Feb 9, 2012
BC Doofy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll repeat you don't know any circumstances of any of it. But one thing Is clear, that you wouldn't stand by and allow someone to try and actively ruin your life. Had you been in my situation, you would have shot the bitch. The sad thing is, the world would have been a better place if I had.
Did the chickens or the cats tell you to do it ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffany Vincent (Dec '12) 1 hr bc twerp 12
Wanda Bender 2 hr patricks show 1
looking for a place to rent 2 hr popeye 2
roads Jan 30 just saying 1
joey & larry charles what do they have in common Jan 29 resident n city 1
Kevin Cook/The WV Handyman/A Simple Handyma Jan 27 Flip ur ears 2
Musk rat trappers Jan 25 want to learn 1
Madison Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web