is she still with doug green
scottalum

Charleston, WV

#2 Feb 17, 2012
That be Sheila Chafin????? Married Mark "Shakey" Perry is what I heard
renea

Charleston, WV

#3 Feb 18, 2012
why don't you just go in to Kroger and ask her yourself? She works there every day!
if its the same

Charleston, WV

#4 Feb 18, 2012
I know a Shelia mounts the one they called "rover" died a few years ago. Someone murdered her on bolt mountain I think.
hmmmm

Turtle Creek, WV

#5 Feb 18, 2012
Shelia Chafin still lives in the Madison/ Danville area, she married Barry or Larry Mounts (I forget which one)at a very young age, and learned a very valuable lesson LOL, and she chose to stay happily ,single until she found Mr. Right

Yes she does work at Krogers and now happily married to Mark Perry. She is a very sweet and wonderful person!
nice family

Charleston, WV

#6 Feb 18, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
Shelia Chafin still lives in the Madison/ Danville area, she married Barry or Larry Mounts (I forget which one)at a very young age, and learned a very valuable lesson LOL, and she chose to stay happily ,single until she found Mr. Right
Yes she does work at Krogers and now happily married to Mark Perry. She is a very sweet and wonderful person!
Is she the mother of Amanda Mounts (graduated Scott High 2001). If she is, I've never meet her, but judging from the way Amanda was in school (I mean that in the best way possible) she would have to be a pretty good person because I heard that Barry Mounts was her father and considering what kind of person he is and that fact that she raised Amanda by herself goes to show she was/is a strong woman. Amanda is a wonderful young lady with a good head on her shoulders and very well mannered, just goes to show what a great mother she has.
Happy

Nitro, WV

#7 Feb 25, 2012
Thank you all for the nice comments! This is Shelia's daughter Amanda. She does work at Kroger and is a substitute teacher. She is happily married to Mark Perry and is doing very well for herself. She is a wonderful mother and did make a mistake by marrying my dad, Barry, but that has definitely made her a stronger person.
hmmmm

Turtle Creek, WV

#8 Feb 26, 2012
Happy wrote:
Thank you all for the nice comments! This is Shelia's daughter Amanda. She does work at Kroger and is a substitute teacher. She is happily married to Mark Perry and is doing very well for herself. She is a wonderful mother and did make a mistake by marrying my dad, Barry, but that has definitely made her a stronger person.
Oh sweetie! I wouldn't call marrying your dad a mistake. I'm a firm believer that all things happen for a reason. If she wouldn't have married him then she wouldn't have had you LOL. I'm sure that your mommy learned some vaulable lssons from marrying him, and even if you might not be proud of him or approve of the way he has lived his life....... he is still your father. Sometimes we may not understand why family members choose to live their lives the way that they do, but they was put on this earth for reason. Your mommy would have never gotten you without him..... so at least love him for that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hair 2 hr my guess 2
Housing help 2 hr just saying 5
I will chase you 4 hr Jim 2
Shane bowling (Nov '12) 14 hr hmm 156
phillip berry Mon just wondering 1
roads Sun just saying 1
Jasper June Mar 1 Hiya 1

Flood Watch for Boone County was issued at March 03 at 4:31PM EST

Madison Dating
Find my Match