soccrmom

United States

#63 Mar 28, 2010
my 2 pennies wrote:
<quoted text>does that mean they have hairy backs? surely not.
you want to see someone named "surely"?
gena mccarty

Saint Albans, WV

#64 Jun 18, 2011
i am the pending x wife oinf a boone county deputy, i was arrested 7 stimes by deputy mcarty and deputy barker i did not back down and had a trial by jury csin boone county for harrasing phone calls and telling chad barker he had no balls.after 8 hours of a jury trial with the deputy s testifing under oath in their uniform their own county citizans found me not guilt. however chad barker, 4 other deputies and the honorable sheriff rodeney miller contacted cps for a saftey plan due to my sonbeing in danger due to my alleged phone call and deputy mccarty made pthat call himself for a saftey plan on the day of child exchange. rodney miller called the judge in our custody case to slanderme and called a cabell county official and said if i came to boone county i wouldnt make it out alive or arrested. this is in an affidavit. also boone county violated state federal and victum rights and deputized kevin mccarty with 2 domestic violence petition against him. and handed him a gun violating the atf and victum rights. i continue to be victumized by this department and my son remains to be abused. anyone who wants in writing the length this department has went to slander and interfer with my son and i i welcome any questions. my address is 1102 sunset terrace milton wv 25541. your county spends more money and time victumizing a victum of domestic violence and slandering me, while kevin whos rights has been terminated to another child that the deputies over look the law that kevin is to have no contact verbal, physical or otherwise or be arrested the department continues to conceal where my son is. however without to much information, the state coilition for domestic violence of women and children and the governers committe on retaliation and fear of arrest of victums has stepped in and hopefully my son will be out of the documented abusive life he has been forced to be in, when cps found kevin guilty of excessive corpral punishment on a 31/2 year old that is the criminal definition of abuse, did nothing. refuse to take felony police reportst on extortion and child concelment. yet hires a citzen that is 40,000 in back child support, 7 orders of contempt in three states and 3 orders in 2 states to be jailed for 10 days without bail. and of course the dvps. but slanders. me , someone the have never met or seen parent, who was found not guilty to their fabricated charges, and is still being victumized today. it is all in writing and order i have so to say they are thevies doest't even touch the service. the law applies to them as well and i will make sure they account for the slander, lies , violation of the domestic violence act, and turning their head to the laws whicuh states they are to arrest anyone in violation of a termination to a chlld. again i have facts and court orders, they hav e hear say and attitude. so far thanks to the support and information the citizens of boone county has provided me. you as citizens do not reflect your deputies. gena mccarty.
gena mccarty

Saint Albans, WV

#65 Jun 18, 2011
again i appelled my divorce due to purgery on deputy mcartys part. so i am not for sure whether i am still ms kevin mccarty or just gena mccarty jax mcartys mom, but i do want to thank those brave volenteers whao keep me updated and give me information like when my son goes missing at 2:00am and they wont put it over the radio. Or that my son does not have routine childcare, just whoever kevin chooses to leavehim with andthat my son has sleep over when daddy has sleep over, that he does not stay at his court ordered home. he the worst is when my family takes an easter basket to june mccartys home and she cries and promises she will have my son call to thank me. or when every card i send gets returned or when kevin says he was granted sole custody and i have no rights. or when my baby said that daddy said thejudge he couldn't comehome. who lies to a babyn.then june mccarty says the BIBLE says we are not toboast on our children, i told her i have a child who i think is perfect, funny smart, pretty and great, but this from a women withtwo kids with nothing for her to boost about. and a christian who keeeps a baby from his mom and lies about the circumstances. But raise kevin because of abuse and kevin never had a room or a bed of his own at either parents home, but his brothers did. and even when he was kidnapped at 7 years old for over 3 months and put in a school out of state under a different name, it was not his father to find him and bring him home, his paw paw. yetetells cps he had a great child hood with no domestic violence. again your counties finest lying. i have everything in writing and welcome anyone who this any word of this is untrue i will provide you with a copy of everything i have stated. gena mccarty
Soccrmom

Huntington, WV

#66 Jun 18, 2011
Interesting .I dont think topix is the place for this but interesting nonetheless.
I also think there are two side to every story. Though yours story is compelling, I dont see how this will help you.
Then again maybe I'm wrong.
gena mccarty

Saint Albans, WV

#67 Jun 18, 2011
soccrmom i was responding to the boone county deputies being theives, they are far worse. the are two sides however i invited anyone who questioned my harressment i would gladly send you in writing everything i said to back my statements up. and helping me is not a concern i am a adult, i have guilt 24/7 that a 5 year old boy is put threw this daily. maybe this will help a little boy. maybe you should look at his compelling side. but thanks for the support.
Mark

United States

#68 Jun 18, 2011
Barbie wrote:
Why is it a bad thing to be a "narc" or a "rat?" These people that tell the police that someone else has done something wrong is doing a good thing and helping the police get these people off the streets. I think the police dept. does a good job with the limited resorces they have. It's boone county. I think boone county has a resonably low crime problem. No matter how many police officers there are; even if they worked around the clock; there would still be drug use. It's not sometihng that's going to be gotten rid of completly. I think the poilce officers, Danville, Madison, & boone sherrif's dept. is doing a good job.:)
I don't think their is anything wrong with being a "narc" or "rat" I agree with ya 100%
Soccrmom

Huntington, WV

#69 Jun 18, 2011
gena mccarty wrote:
soccrmom i was responding to the boone county deputies being theives, they are far worse. the are two sides however i invited anyone who questioned my harressment i would gladly send you in writing everything i said to back my statements up. and helping me is not a concern i am a adult, i have guilt 24/7 that a 5 year old boy is put threw this daily. maybe this will help a little boy. maybe you should look at his compelling side. but thanks for the support.
I know a few of the people you mentioned and know a few deputies as well.
Everyone has some things in their closet gena. but i am always willing to give the benefit of the doubt to a child.
Again topix is not the site to solve a problem. it usually creates new ones.
Personally if it was true, you could have greater damage done in the Coal Valley News,with Fred Pace.

If its not, God help you.For no one
else will.
gena mccarty

Saint Albans, WV

#70 Jun 22, 2011
god help you soccormom, how well do you think you know kevin. resoponding to something you dont know about shows your knowledge.
bones

Charleston, WV

#71 Jun 22, 2011
first, i would recommend that you study up on your 2nd grade spelling, and maybe try to stay away from the drugs. you type and sound like your high, and it sounds like you have dug your own hole to me. i agree with soccer mom, this is not the place to vent your trash. do us all a favor and keep it to yourself!!!
Soccrmom

Charleston, WV

#72 Jun 22, 2011
I dont know him at all.But I do know that putting something on topix is not necessarily the best idea for justice.
Usually someone posts something on here about a person to hurt them in some fashion.It is hardly ever true.
If you have posted something that is true, you are in the minority.
football mom

Charleston, WV

#73 Jun 22, 2011
Soccrmom wrote:
I dont know him at all.But I do know that putting something on topix is not necessarily the best idea for justice.
Usually someone posts something on here about a person to hurt them in some fashion.It is hardly ever true.
If you have posted something that is true, you are in the minority.
None of this is true, she has nothing better to do!!!
Kelly

Parkersburg, WV

#74 Jun 22, 2011
Drugs and emotional instability do not mix, just saying!
mrs mccarty

Elkview, WV

#75 Jun 29, 2011
gena mccarty wrote:
again i appelled my divorce due to purgery on deputy mcartys part. so i am not for sure whether i am still ms kevin mccarty or just gena mccarty jax mcartys mom, but i do want to thank those brave volenteers whao keep me updated and give me information like when my son goes missing at 2:00am and they wont put it over the radio. Or that my son does not have routine childcare, just whoever kevin chooses to leavehim with andthat my son has sleep over when daddy has sleep over, that he does not stay at his court ordered home. he the worst is when my family takes an easter basket to june mccartys home and she cries and promises she will have my son call to thank me. or when every card i send gets returned or when kevin says he was granted sole custody and i have no rights. or when my baby said that daddy said thejudge he couldn't comehome. who lies to a babyn.then june mccarty says the BIBLE says we are not toboast on our children, i told her i have a child who i think is perfect, funny smart, pretty and great, but this from a women withtwo kids with nothing for her to boost about. and a christian who keeeps a baby from his mom and lies about the circumstances. But raise kevin because of abuse and kevin never had a room or a bed of his own at either parents home, but his brothers did. and even when he was kidnapped at 7 years old for over 3 months and put in a school out of state under a different name, it was not his father to find him and bring him home, his paw paw. yetetells cps he had a great child hood with no domestic violence. again your counties finest lying. i have everything in writing and welcome anyone who this any word of this is untrue i will provide you with a copy of everything i have stated. gena mccarty
Sorry sweetheart, but I am Mrs McCarty, if you would read your mail, then you would seee that your appeal has been denied. And by the way, why don't you tell the REAL truth as to why he divorced you and why YOU are not allowed to see your son?
mrs mccarty

Elkview, WV

#76 Jun 29, 2011
No, I am Mrs. McCarty, you need to check your mail and see that your appeal has been denied. Why don't you tell the real truth as to why Kevin divorced you and why you are NOT allowed to see your child. Get a life and grow up!!!!
Soccrmom

Charleston, WV

#77 Jun 29, 2011
Didnt I see this on a movie last week?
i know the truth

Madison, WV

#78 Aug 1, 2011
You say youre the victim? How many people have you harassed about all of this? How many people have changed their telephone numbers and filed a suit against you? It is all lies. 8 hrs in a trial? How is that possible when you hearing started at 1:30 pm? That just shows your lies. You harrass the sheriffs dept, the state police and the sheriff at home and even Huntington State police. Everyone is sick of your games Gena. I can't wait to meet you face to face!!!!
gena mccarty wrote:
i am the pending x wife oinf a boone county deputy, i was arrested 7 stimes by deputy mcarty and deputy barker i did not back down and had a trial by jury csin boone county for harrasing phone calls and telling chad barker he had no balls.after 8 hours of a jury trial with the deputy s testifing under oath in their uniform their own county citizans found me not guilt. however chad barker, 4 other deputies and the honorable sheriff rodeney miller contacted cps for a saftey plan due to my sonbeing in danger due to my alleged phone call and deputy mccarty made pthat call himself for a saftey plan on the day of child exchange. rodney miller called the judge in our custody case to slanderme and called a cabell county official and said if i came to boone county i wouldnt make it out alive or arrested. this is in an affidavit. also boone county violated state federal and victum rights and deputized kevin mccarty with 2 domestic violence petition against him. and handed him a gun violating the atf and victum rights. i continue to be victumized by this department and my son remains to be abused. anyone who wants in writing the length this department has went to slander and interfer with my son and i i welcome any questions. my address is 1102 sunset terrace milton wv 25541. your county spends more money and time victumizing a victum of domestic violence and slandering me, while kevin whos rights has been terminated to another child that the deputies over look the law that kevin is to have no contact verbal, physical or otherwise or be arrested the department continues to conceal where my son is. however without to much information, the state coilition for domestic violence of women and children and the governers committe on retaliation and fear of arrest of victums has stepped in and hopefully my son will be out of the documented abusive life he has been forced to be in, when cps found kevin guilty of excessive corpral punishment on a 31/2 year old that is the criminal definition of abuse, did nothing. refuse to take felony police reportst on extortion and child concelment. yet hires a citzen that is 40,000 in back child support, 7 orders of contempt in three states and 3 orders in 2 states to be jailed for 10 days without bail. and of course the dvps. but slanders. me , someone the have never met or seen parent, who was found not guilty to their fabricated charges, and is still being victumized today. it is all in writing and order i have so to say they are thevies doest't even touch the service. the law applies to them as well and i will make sure they account for the slander, lies , violation of the domestic violence act, and turning their head to the laws whicuh states they are to arrest anyone in violation of a termination to a chlld. again i have facts and court orders, they hav e hear say and attitude. so far thanks to the support and information the citizens of boone county has provided me. you as citizens do not reflect your deputies. gena mccarty.
msmccarty

Saint Albans, WV

#79 Nov 28, 2011
the 3rd ms.mccarty. you poor poor girl, no.1 my court was 8hours,#2 thank you for putting your your incorrect information in writing and that people change their #;s to concel my son, and most of all if I harrassed any officer then i would be found guilty of the false charges that kevin tried to charge me with however after my husband at the time came in in uniform and lied, it is sad that the community he protects, didn't believe him, because I was NOT GUILLTY OF ANY OF THE FALSE CHARGES. Also thank you for your false statements about the state police. Because if you are kevins wife then how would you know anything that goes on in a different county, if my xhusband was not telling you? and who would tell him? and why do you think kevin keeps such close tabs on me? I feel very sorry for you, because I have know Kevin for 25 years, I once thought of him like you do, I once stood up and protected him without the facts. Here they are. Kevin has a documented history of domestic violence in his previous marriage and relationships. Kevin has documented hx of using his position as a police officer to manipulate and violate orders. Everything I say is documented because he left every paper in our home. So before you try to speak, either do your homework or stay out of someting you know nothing about. And I appreciate you threating me in emails and that you are cant wait to meet me, my sons attorney and the judge I am sure will see you as reasonable. You cause me grave concern.
msmccarty

Saint Albans, WV

#80 Nov 28, 2011
do not post anything about my son or the felonious activity you are involved in. you know nothing, really. if you wanted to speak I gave my address
and phone number, so you cant be that excited or that sure of your facts. but again thanks for posting untrue and slanderous statements. i believe that would be breaking a law? check with kevin, he would know. i have nothing to hide. you are misinformed. again, i have to feel sorry for you. but never lie about me or my son and if this is what you are posting what are you telling my son. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? THANKS AGAIN, YOUR POSTING AND EMAILS HAVE SEALED MY CASE. GENA MCCARTY
undertaker

Saint Albans, WV

#81 Nov 29, 2011
i know gena, you slandering her is revolting. Gena is a documented victim of domestic violence at the hands of the person, you get your false information from. shame on you for lying that she cant see her son and she doesn,t have custody. Kevin is refusing to follow a court order, refusing to inform the court and gena where her son is. i have seen the dvd of her court hearing in boone county and cabell, at least before you slander, harass, a defame ae great person, a great friend and a great mom, who is loyal to her fault and very stable and cconsidering the hiding of her son, being slandered by people who don't check their facts, i am assuming kevin and his bright new wife understand what they are doing and then posting online that she can't see her son which if false and trust me, i will make sure this is cleared up soon. so for people who only know the side of Kevin, before you accuse someone of lying and false statement rg her son. Do some homework, check some records. , Remember, she gave her phone number and address she is not hiding anything unlike you who post with no name, and slanderous, felonys please. She will back up anything she says. You are going to have a hard time with what you have said. WE LOVE YOU G.
Booty Calltz

Logan, WV

#82 Nov 29, 2011
Rudy Waltz wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAH I love it, you're calling someone a retard right after using the non-word "illitert"
Non-educated, or misspellings do not mean you are 'retarded' or a 'retard'. And thinking this, and not being able to read between the lines and understand a simple post, means you have no common sense. I've watched your posts for a while Mr. Waltz, you are a bit 'without'. Of course you probably will not accept 'without' since its incomplete, but like I said,'no common sense'. Go ahead, write some witty ridiculous comment that makes you feel better about your dense self. Have a nice day.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 8 hr fitness-guru 58,244
Pickup that wrecked 10 hr Capt Jack 9
zach elswick? Fri curious 1
name the narcs, informants and rats (Apr '12) Fri Samantha Grace 48
Bias's salon . Best salon around .. Fri Anonymous 1
Mother arrest for growing pot, letting child us... Thu never understand 3
Bonne Co. Law Enforcement Sep 17 Samantha Grace 25
•••
Madison Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Madison Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Madison People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Madison News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Madison
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••