JB Scott

Saint Albans, WV

#116 Nov 21, 2011
Telling the people sometimes hurt. When it hurts people don't wont to believe it.

I wish I had the answers. And I don't know what it is going to take for people to take charge the the bad stuff that is going on in ours school and our community!

Wake up Madison.......
peggy

Williamson, WV

#117 Nov 21, 2011
JB- after all the news about the contamination of the career center and everything else that seems to be going on, the only things the voters have accomplished is voting down the bond issue. Unless, people are waiting to file and then vote the incumbents in the spring 2012 primary.
teresa

Lubbock, TX

#118 Nov 22, 2011
Our lack of knowledge about what goes on in the school system is not because we don't care, but the information not being made public.
Once

Charleston, WV

#119 Nov 22, 2011
one time i was at skewl and i farted and poopied my pants a lil. then mr phipps walked by and asked what was that delicious aroma lingering. then he proceeded to lick my bungghole.
peggy

Williamson, WV

#120 Nov 23, 2011
I don't think the public will ever know the real facts about what went on at the career center.
kathy

Williamson, WV

#121 Nov 24, 2011
I think more people know what went on at the center than you will ever know.
deacon

New York, NY

#122 Nov 25, 2011
Do you think the Phipps will move from the area?
arthur

Huntington, WV

#123 Nov 27, 2011
They will stay here and he will wave his settlement in everyone faces.
lacey

New York, NY

#124 Nov 27, 2011
Some other county will hire him.
tony

Weston, WV

#125 Nov 28, 2011
Doesn't the terms of his settlement have to be made public, since it involves county money?
Just me

Dearborn, MI

#126 Dec 3, 2011
im sure wrote:
<quoted text>
here is something that i dont understand. people like you get on here and type all this other sh*t about how he is getting paid, get got a big lump sum not to sue,blah,blah,blah. how is it that you all know so much if they didnt print it or say it? you all have no idea what happened other then what you read or heard and to make it sound alot better you get on here and write your lies to try and make it seem like you're some "important" person which in fact you're more then most likely nothing but a loser.
just to let you know.........freedom of information act....they have to tell the public if he got anymoney. that is the law not just because of that but it is also taxpayer money and with that they have to disclose the info.
Freedom of information act ONLY applies if you ask for the information. They are not required to give full disclosure unless the public asks.
Hawk

Charleston, WV

#127 Dec 3, 2011
deacon wrote:
Do you think the Phipps will move from the area?
A close friend of the family tells me they are spending about half their time at their condo in north Miami beach. They are getting ready to close on another place in the virgin islands too.
chris

Williamson, WV

#128 Dec 3, 2011
Good for them. They need to spread all that settlement money around.
Tide

Winfield, WV

#129 Dec 3, 2011
Hawk wrote:
<quoted text>
A close friend of the family tells me they are spending about half their time at their condo in north Miami beach. They are getting ready to close on another place in the virgin islands too.
Drugs are easier to get in FL.
nan

Williamson, WV

#130 Dec 3, 2011
I still think that they are gonna blow the whistle on every one else before this is over.
Tide

Winfield, WV

#131 Dec 3, 2011
nan wrote:
I still think that they are gonna blow the whistle on every one else before this is over.
I think so too. To many people involved. Too small of a town to keep a secret this big!
rhea

Williamson, WV

#132 Dec 5, 2011
Keith knows where all the bodies are buried and will tell it all before it is over.
merry

Williamson, WV

#133 Dec 6, 2011
I thought he was a great principal. He always was friendly with all the kids and knew their names.
The Cat Whisper

Charleston, WV

#134 Dec 6, 2011
merry wrote:
I thought he was a great principal. He always was friendly with all the kids and knew their names.
Hey you are one of the smart ones on this site. All of the decent people in Boone share your opinion. Unfortunatly, you are posting on a "stuck on stupid" site.
Tide

Winfield, WV

#135 Dec 7, 2011
The Cat Whisper wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you are one of the smart ones on this site. All of the decent people in Boone share your opinion. Unfortunatly, you are posting on a "stuck on stupid" site.
All dope heads think alike!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 1 hr Jake-2015 756
How old do you have to be to work at Save A Lot? (Aug '11) 1 hr Jceyjm65 8
Chelsea Adkins 3 hr just me 1
Karah Kersey (Nov '09) 3 hr just me 4
Ester Jett (Mar '10) 9 hr michelle 4
News Boone Man To Continue Serving 50 Year Sentence ... (Oct '12) Sun Ball sac 11
hookers Sat just me 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madison Mortgages