“Troll Stomper”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#23 Nov 8, 2011
laura wrote:
If the board cut him a deal like the one discussed here- they are in big trouble- legally.
How?
about time

United States

#24 Nov 8, 2011
I seriously doubt they "cut him a deal" for the fact that on the state b.o.e it plainly states that if you're under the infl.,in poss., or admit to doing drugs or drinking you are fired.he broke his employment agreement so therefore they wouldn't have to pay.they would only pay if they (boe) was at fault and he sued and they paid to keep it out of court.

“Troll Stomper”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#25 Nov 8, 2011
about time wrote:
I seriously doubt they "cut him a deal" for the fact that on the state b.o.e it plainly states that if you're under the infl.,in poss., or admit to doing drugs or drinking you are fired.he broke his employment agreement so therefore they wouldn't have to pay.they would only pay if they (boe) was at fault and he sued and they paid to keep it out of court.
I'd bet he got everything he wanted in exchange for not pushing a lawsuit.
1 post removed
Fuzzynavel

United States

#27 Nov 9, 2011
does Bobby have his supt license?
wtf

Clay, WV

#28 Nov 9, 2011
The terms of this agreement include, but are not limited to, the following:

- The acceptance of Mr. Phipps’ resignation from the Boone County Board of Education;

- Mr. Phipps will never again seek employment in any capacity with the Boone County Board of Education; and

- Mr. Phipps will never seek employment in any capacity with any school system in West Virginia.

NOT TOLD IN COAL VALLEY
STILL ON PAYROLL FOR ANOTHER YEAR THEN SICK DAYS USED TO MAKE UP 30 YRS FOR RETIREMENT. THEY MAKE IT SONUND LIKE KEITH GOT SCREWED BUT I THINK BOONE CO SCHOOLS DID
HUM LETS SEE

MARK VICKERS 9 YEARS OF SERVICE WITH 2 FELONIES
HOW DO YOU TEACH WITH THAT????

WHAT ABOUT BOOTHS EMBEZZELEMENT?? NEVER HAD TO PAY THAT BACK POOR BAND MENMBERS LOST OUT

NOW THEY ARE GOING TO PAY BOBBY HALE

MAYBE THEY CAN RECOVER THE BCC METH MATERIALS THAT COME FROM BCC IN ASHFORD FORM CO COMMISSION EMPLOYEES FOR SOME REASON THE COMPUTERS AND TV NEVER MADE IT TO THE DUMP HUMMMM

HELL THIS IS JUST A START! MAYBE IF BOC WOULD GET THESE PEOPLE TO PAY THE CO BACK! THEY WOULD NOT HAVE TO ASK THE INSURANCE CO

SEE IF PEOPLE ONLY NEW WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING WITH THE BOONE COUNTY SCHOOLS SHIT WOULD THE FAN
annie

Harrisonburg, VA

#29 Nov 10, 2011
Good info-wtf. I wish that we would get our act together and replace/impeach the board and central office. We can start this process this spring.
im sure

Sumerco, WV

#30 Nov 10, 2011
wtf wrote:
- The acceptance of Mr. Phipps’ resignation from the Boone County Board of Education;
- Mr. Phipps will never again seek employment in any capacity with the Boone County Board of Education; and
- Mr. Phipps will never seek employment in any capacity with any school system in West Virginia.
NOT TOLD IN COAL VALLEY
STILL ON PAYROLL FOR ANOTHER YEAR THEN SICK DAYS USED TO MAKE UP 30 YRS FOR RETIREMENT. THEY MAKE IT SONUND LIKE KEITH GOT SCREWED BUT I THINK BOONE CO SCHOOLS DID
HUM LETS SEE
WHAT ABOUT BOOTHS EMBEZZELEMENT?? NEVER HAD TO PAY THAT BACK POOR BAND MENMBERS LOST OUT
MAYBE THEY CAN RECOVER THE BCC METH MATERIALS THAT COME FROM BCC IN ASHFORD FORM CO COMMISSION EMPLOYEES FOR SOME REASON THE COMPUTERS AND TV NEVER MADE IT TO THE DUMP HUMMMM
HELL THIS IS JUST A START! MAYBE IF BOC WOULD GET THESE PEOPLE TO PAY THE CO BACK! THEY WOULD NOT HAVE TO ASK THE INSURANCE CO
SEE IF PEOPLE ONLY NEW WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING WITH THE BOONE COUNTY SCHOOLS SHIT WOULD THE FAN
here is something that i dont understand. people like you get on here and type all this other sh*t about how he is getting paid, get got a big lump sum not to sue,blah,blah,blah. how is it that you all know so much if they didnt print it or say it? you all have no idea what happened other then what you read or heard and to make it sound alot better you get on here and write your lies to try and make it seem like you're some "important" person which in fact you're more then most likely nothing but a loser.

just to let you know.........freedom of information act....they have to tell the public if he got anymoney. that is the law not just because of that but it is also taxpayer money and with that they have to disclose the info.
bill

Logan, WV

#31 Nov 10, 2011
Unless WTF is an insider in the Boone County Board of Education inner circle.
1 post removed
bill

Logan, WV

#33 Nov 11, 2011
Are he and his wife leaving the area, now that the settlement has taken place?
joann

Hackensack, NJ

#34 Nov 12, 2011
They be able to buy madison, once they get their settlement from the board.
nadine

Brooklyn, NY

#35 Nov 13, 2011
If they are getting some sort of settlement, wouldn't that have to be made public?
1 post removed
IHBH

Fairfax, VA

#37 Nov 13, 2011
wtf wrote:
NOT TOLD IN COAL VALLEY
HUM LETS SEE
OMG You remember too!!!
nadine

Hackensack, NJ

#38 Nov 13, 2011
It is a same that the Boone BOE continues to get away with this kind of stuff and nothing is ever done about it.
IHBH

Fairfax, VA

#39 Nov 13, 2011
about time wrote:
you are so stupid in your analogy...
IHBH

Fairfax, VA

#40 Nov 13, 2011
about time wrote:
Kieth Phipps never broke his contract...he never did drugs. Do a FOIA there was not meth in his office, nor was the building contaminated...such a set up
IHBH

Fairfax, VA

#41 Nov 13, 2011
Read wrote:
If you read on the news they dropped the little charges so they could hand the case over to the attorney general so federal charges can be brought against him which needs to be. This is ridiculous honestly. Jack Turley gets stuck with 4 felonies and Keith gets misdamenors. Now how is that right?
you really are not informed. The FEDS are not touching this for either of them, because this has been a set up and is so political thanks to Bobby Hale and Mark Vickers. You must belive the Coal Valley News. We have a renaged State Policeman by the name of Andy Perdue, who listened to Bobby Hale and Joe Talegiente
IHBH

Fairfax, VA

#42 Nov 13, 2011
wtf wrote:
NOT TOLD IN COAL VALLEY
HUM LETS SEE
Can't you see Phipps was a pawn, Bobby Hale has controled this from the beginning and Hudson is so stupid to realize how he was used. Although, I think he thought he looked tough.
1 post removed
nadine

Hackensack, NJ

#44 Nov 13, 2011
They probably give him a board vehicle to use.
Soccrmom

Hewett, WV

#45 Nov 13, 2011
Maybe it was a better way to distribute meth ....
nadine

Hackensack, NJ

#46 Nov 13, 2011
I still can't believe that the boe gets away with all this stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 22 hr Hickabilly BR549 1,341
Katie MacCallum Nichols 23 hr Just wondering 2
Does anyone know Devine Jackson? (Oct '09) Mon Crazy Vet 20
eve cooper Mon paul tawney 1
josh stevenson (Dec '09) Sun Grow up 7
josh stevenson (Oct '09) Sun Grow up 19
Nicest street in town Jun 25 keduff 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madison Mortgages