First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Tide

Ona, WV

#1 Nov 3, 2011
WSAZ just reported that Keith Phipps agreed to never work for a WV system ever again! And he had resigned!
jimbo

Charleston, WV

#2 Nov 3, 2011
Never have met such a bad human. Keith Phipps should pay to society all the money that it took to clean up his Meth Mess. This piece of shit human walked around like he was a god. He is merely a lowlife alcoholic that does really bad things other than drugs!!!!!
mifflin madam

East Bank, WV

#3 Nov 3, 2011
jimbo wrote:
Never have met such a bad human. Keith Phipps should pay to society all the money that it took to clean up his Meth Mess. This piece of shit human walked around like he was a god. He is merely a lowlife alcoholic that does really bad things other than drugs!!!!!
You are so full of shit!!!This has been a setup all along and the person who should be going is John Hudson because he violated a private meeting. You don't know the big picture. Even Hudson has smoked pot with an employee.. If you want his name I know it but I won't post it because he doesn't have a dog in this hunt.

“Troll Stomper”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#4 Nov 3, 2011
jimbo wrote:
Sounds like a personal grudge instead of an informed decision.
Johnson

Hansford, WV

#5 Nov 3, 2011
I hope everyone has deep pockets you get to pay for all of this
Tide

Ona, WV

#6 Nov 4, 2011
KP resigend from The Boone COunty School System!
Read

Lizemores, WV

#7 Nov 4, 2011
If you read on the news they dropped the little charges so they could hand the case over to the attorney general so federal charges can be brought against him which needs to be. This is ridiculous honestly. Jack Turley gets stuck with 4 felonies and Keith gets misdamenors. Now how is that right?
Tired

Brighton, MI

#8 Nov 4, 2011
And Jack Turley charges were droped
Tide

Ona, WV

#9 Nov 4, 2011
Tired wrote:
And Jack Turley charges were droped
Dropped from the local level and handed off to the Federal ATTY General!
Boom Boom

Milford, OH

#10 Nov 4, 2011
Did it ever occur to any of you people that the news and the Boone Board only reveal what allows them to find favor among an outraged community? Only Phipps and the Board know the terms of his resignation and we may never know all of the details. I am uncomfortable living in a community where one's life can be ravaged at will by corrupt law enforcement, a self-serving school board that doesn't give a shit about quality education, and a community so eager to see someone fry that they don't even care whether he has charges against him or not. I guess it's a sign of the times that people are so unconcerned about integrity and honesty. I hope every last detail of this mess comes out in court someday and those who accused and harassed and threatened are hung by their very small raisins for all to see. If Phipps and Turley were found guilty of anything, I'd be commenting from an entirely different perspective.
charlotte

Logan, WV

#11 Nov 5, 2011
I bet that Phipps got a big settlement from the board to resign.
phipps is my hero

Elizabeth, NJ

#12 Nov 5, 2011
Alittle inside information. Is his agreement with them he will get his full retirement and until his retirement starts he is and will be receiving his salary from BOONE COUNTY HUDSON SCHOOLS !!!!!!!
2 posts removed
lol

Elizabeth, WV

#15 Nov 6, 2011
It is amazing to me that the people who take up for this man who has done nothing but screwed people over....news flash is right..the feds are a total different ballgame and i think it will be halarious when he spends a few years in the pin..Might do him some good!
charlotte

Logan, WV

#16 Nov 6, 2011
He will probably get out of it, since the Boone County BOE acts like he has the goods on them.
charlotte

Logan, WV

#17 Nov 6, 2011
BTW- I read the recent approved personnel list and Bobby Hale was hired as a substitute. I still can't figure it out- why does a lawyer want to be a sub for the school board.
tired

Clay, WV

#18 Nov 6, 2011
charlotte wrote:
BTW- I read the recent approved personnel list and Bobby Hale was hired as a substitute. I still can't figure it out- why does a lawyer want to be a sub for the school board.
full retirement from the state
jane

Logan, WV

#19 Nov 7, 2011
Don't you need so many years to get a retirement? I didn't think a substitute earned retirement credit?
bcg

Charleston, WV

#20 Nov 7, 2011
who cares about Keith Phipps...sounds like a little Karma coming his way...who knows what the feds will do to him...you have to have 30 years and be 55 to retire from the school system...he will take a big cut he he starts now...I dont think he is 55 yet...I think his wife is quite a few years older than him.....maybe they will move...
about time

United States

#21 Nov 7, 2011
Boom Boom wrote:
Did it ever occur to any of you people that the news and the Boone Board only reveal what allows them to find favor among an outraged community? Only Phipps and the Board know the terms of his resignation and we may never know all of the details. I am uncomfortable living in a community where one's life can be ravaged at will by corrupt law enforcement, a self-serving school board that doesn't give a shit about quality education, and a community so eager to see someone fry that they don't even care whether he has charges against him or not. I guess it's a sign of the times that people are so unconcerned about integrity and honesty. I hope every last detail of this mess comes out in court someday and those who accused and harassed and threatened are hung by their very small raisins for all to see. If Phipps and Turley were found guilty of anything, I'd be commenting from an entirely different perspective.
its people like you that really p!ss me off!you set around with your head up your a** and want to pretend that everyone is so good!, and then when the TRUTH comes out,instead of believing that, you believe that the cops,the BOE,and everyone living in the area is just after poor little phipps.he is an angel,he would never do something like that.(Insert eye rolling) he was my principal ine school, trust me that's not the only bad thing he has done.he belongs in jail as someones little biotch!!
laura

Logan, WV

#22 Nov 8, 2011
If the board cut him a deal like the one discussed here- they are in big trouble- legally.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chelsea Adkins STD 9 hr wanna give you my__ 5
Arrests Concerning Recent Murder 9 hr confused 2
they are still an item 16 hr Crum 2
Scott Basketball Fans 20 hr Simon 2
Pill heads get out of Boone County Wed Simon 2
Cox bunch Tue Simon 5
adult babies diaper lover Mon William 3

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance