Posted in the Madison Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Troll Stomper”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1 Feb 18, 2012
Just wondering how many people on this forum are tired of these people actively ruining any and every thread that is posted here. These people need to be shown exactly what everyone thinks of them. I urge everyone to stand up and tell these losers to quit their immature crap and grow up. Even better if you know who some of these people are, feel free to spill the beans. It isn't like they would ever know that its you.
Forest Dolin

Danville, WV

#2 Feb 18, 2012
Seeing you threatening and fighting with women is getting pretty old.

“Troll Stomper”

Location hidden

#3 Feb 18, 2012
Forest Dolin wrote:
Seeing you threatening and fighting with women is getting pretty old.
thats funny considering you dont see anything. you all just hide and talk shit from the safety of your computers. its because all of you are low life scum and wouldn't last ten seconds in a person to person comparison with me. Trash is as trash does.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4 Feb 19, 2012
BC Doofy wrote:
<quoted text>thats funny considering you dont see anything. you all just hide and talk shit from the safety of your computers. its because all of you are low life scum and wouldn't last ten seconds in a person to person comparison with me. Trash is as trash does.
Is this going to lead up to another one of your long "farewell I'm taking the high road" posts?
Titty baby.
papaw lickwell

United States

#5 Feb 19, 2012
Rudy Waltz wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this going to lead up to another one of your long "farewell I'm taking the high road" posts?
Titty baby.
I thought they planted you in the ground in that dick shaped coffin.

Location hidden

#6 Feb 19, 2012
papaw lickwell wrote:
<quoted text>I thought they planted you in the ground in that dick shaped coffin.
You can bank on any reply that you have including something gay in it. Try covering your identity better mikey.

“Troll Stomper”

Location hidden

#7 Feb 19, 2012
Rudy Waltz wrote:
<quoted text>
Titty baby.
More dumb ass assumptions. Its pretty sad that you haven't been using your account for months now and there still isn't anyone that comes any where near your league in number of posts. All that to say but not one word of it being backed by a real person. Life must be miserable. To think so highly of yourself, but not enough to take credit for your hard work... lol
Soccrmom

Milton, WV

#8 Feb 19, 2012
papaw lickwell wrote:
<quoted text>I thought they planted you in the ground in that dick shaped coffin.
That was Rudy Walts. you disrespectful piece of low class trash. Are you so low as to trash the dead that cant respond to your ignorance insults. I guess thats one way a victim cant respond to your ignorant insults. Dead people cant respond, and you know that. Doofys getting names out of grave yards and attacking them so they cant respond to his ignorant insults. I guess thats one way to make him look like a smart assss in his mind. How low will he go, about 6 feet in this instance.

Location hidden

#9 Feb 19, 2012
BC Doofy wrote:
<quoted text>More dumb ass assumptions. Its pretty sad that you haven't been using your account for months now and there still isn't anyone that comes any where near your league in number of posts. All that to say but not one word of it being backed by a real person. Life must be miserable. To think so highly of yourself, but not enough to take credit for your hard work... lol
You do realize you criticized me for making an assumption and then spent an entire paragraph making assumptions about me right? You should also realize that anywhere is a word titty baby.
1 post removed

“Troll Stomper”

Location hidden

#11 Feb 19, 2012
Soccrmom wrote:
<quoted text>That was Rudy Walts. you disrespectful piece of low class trash. Are you so low as to trash the dead that cant respond to your ignorance insults. I guess thats one way a victim cant respond to your ignorant insults. Dead people cant respond, and you know that. Doofys getting names out of grave yards and attacking them so they cant respond to his ignorant insults. I guess thats one way to make him look like a smart assss in his mind. How low will he go, about 6 feet in this instance.
Lol... don't get on here and start talking about disrespectful posting under that name. Get real. As in use your real name, then maybe someone could take you as something more than a dumb ass joke among cowards.

“Troll Stomper”

Location hidden

#12 Feb 19, 2012
Rudy Waltz wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize you criticized me for making an assumption and then spent an entire paragraph making assumptions about me right? You should also realize that anywhere is a word titty baby.
You want to know whats funny about this. Your assumptions are compete garbage and dont lie anywhere* within this reality. While mine are right on the money. So What inspired the "comeback"?

Location hidden

#13 Feb 19, 2012
BC Doofy wrote:
<quoted text>Lol... don't get on here and start talking about disrespectful posting under that name. Get real. As in use your real name, then maybe someone could take you as something more than a dumb ass joke among cowards.
So you admit you're a coward? You shouldn't be so hard on yourself titty baby.

Location hidden

#14 Feb 19, 2012
BC Doofy wrote:
<quoted text>You want to know whats funny about this. Your assumptions are compete garbage and dont lie anywhere* within this reality. While mine are right on the money. So What inspired the "comeback"?
So you do admit that you are making nothing but assumptions.
You're too easy titty baby.
I've got some free time on my hands today and it's a lot of fun making fun of you titty baby.
papaw lickwell

United States

#15 Feb 19, 2012
Soccrmom wrote:
<quoted text>That was Rudy Walts. you disrespectful piece of low class trash. Are you so low as to trash the dead that cant respond to your ignorance insults. I guess thats one way a victim cant respond to your ignorant insults. Dead people cant respond, and you know that. Doofys getting names out of grave yards and attacking them so they cant respond to his ignorant insults. I guess thats one way to make him look like a smart assss in his mind. How low will he go, about 6 feet in this instance.
Listen sweetcheeks, the men are conversing. Make yourself useful and fix us some sandwiches.

Location hidden

#16 Feb 19, 2012
papaw lickwell wrote:
<quoted text>Listen sweetcheeks, the men are conversing. Make yourself useful and fix us some sandwiches.
There's nothing manly about you mikey.

“Troll Stomper”

Location hidden

#17 Feb 19, 2012
Rudy Waltz wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit you're a coward? You shouldn't be so hard on yourself titty baby.
Is your reading comprehension really that bad??

Location hidden

#18 Feb 19, 2012
BC Doofy wrote:
<quoted text>Is your reading comprehension really that bad??
Post #11
"could take you as something more than a dumb ass joke among cowards. "
You shouldn't be so hard on yourself titty baby.

“Troll Stomper”

Location hidden

#19 Feb 19, 2012
Rudy Waltz wrote:
<quoted text>
Post #11
"could take you as something more than a dumb ass joke among cowards. "
You shouldn't be so hard on yourself titty baby.
wow you read that more than once and still couldn't understand it. Sylvan might be your only hope.

Location hidden

#20 Feb 19, 2012
BC Doofy wrote:
<quoted text>wow you read that more than once and still couldn't understand it. Sylvan might be your only hope.
Don't be so hard on yourself titty baby, that's what me, soccrmom, satan, and goodwrench are here for.
Titty baby.

“Troll Stomper”

Location hidden

#21 Feb 19, 2012
Rudy Waltz wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be so hard on yourself titty baby, that's what me, soccrmom, satan, and goodwrench are here for.
Titty baby.
Never mind, Sylvan doesn't specialize in special education.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Skyhawks bulldozed by Beenie /Tigers 18 hr Big Fan 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 22 hr The real_trainstop 4,316
madison cheating wives Fri BFFR 7
Jakes DQ (Mar '11) Thu Seth 15
Kathy Honeycutt Thu Seth 2
Best Baseball Player Scott History? (Feb '09) Dec 12 Beetle baseball r... 51
dq Dec 12 I Love DQ 1

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance