Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1 Apr 22, 2012
michael pauley and Hannah are rats.... They screw everyone up here, they have a open relationship... He even screwd Rhonda, Emmas daughter. Eugene even screwed her when Michael was gone on a run. Keebler lived with them for a while and everyone knows he has always worked for the law. But they all live in Charleston and the cops let them bring smoke from there and sell it so they will give up info. They let him drive around with no liscence too> He should have stayed at the beach cause everybody up here n the hood is tired of their crap. Watch out Mikey will hurt anyone to get wqhat he wants.
just wondering

Charleston, WV

#2 Apr 22, 2012
is this michael eugene pauley?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3 Apr 22, 2012
eugenes son, i guess that is his middle name! Makes sense,,, but not for sure... I think her last name is Ball
1 post removed
Michael Pauley

Dunbar, WV

#5 May 26, 2012
Its amazing everyone likes to talk shit on the computer, but you can't put your real name...what a bitch. If everyone in the "hood" is tired of the shit none of ya say anything when me and Hannah are down there. Why don't your broke ass quit bein a hater just because I got money in my pocket and you can't keep it in yours. I also want to put in I dont have an open relationship with Hannah im engaged to the girl we were broke up when rhonda came in play but as you see shes gone now so who cares who fucked her...so try it again

“Boone County Sucks!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#6 Nov 20, 2012
newportnews1 wrote:
michael pauley and Hannah are rats.... They screw everyone up here, they have a open relationship... He even screwd Rhonda, Emmas daughter. Eugene even screwed her when Michael was gone on a run. Keebler lived with them for a while and everyone knows he has always worked for the law. But they all live in Charleston and the cops let them bring smoke from there and sell it so they will give up info. They let him drive around with no liscence too> He should have stayed at the beach cause everybody up here n the hood is tired of their crap. Watch out Mikey will hurt anyone to get wqhat he wants.
Right on!! THis is true.... he is a rat always has been, cant believe he is still around after all of it.... Hannah is not that bad, he has her brain washed she thinks that he is faithful and that she is going to marry him! He messes with all these skanks in the hood right under her nose and she cant even see it. That last girl he dated for 2 years was just as blind as she is... he treated her like shit and she was gorgeous. I tried to get with her and she would not talk to anyone besides him. Atleast Hannah is smart emough to cheat on Michael too... maybe that is why she dont care..Once a cheater always a cheater. He is a skank amd worthless. He even stole all his daddys stuff from Emma THE DAY HE DIED.... that boy needs help
Lon Chaney

Danville, WV

#7 Nov 20, 2012
Michael Pauley wrote:
Its amazing everyone likes to talk shit on the computer, but you can't put your real name...what a bitch. If everyone in the "hood" is tired of the shit none of ya say anything when me and Hannah are down there. Why don't your broke ass quit bein a hater just because I got money in my pocket and you can't keep it in yours. I also want to put in I dont have an open relationship with Hannah im engaged to the girl we were broke up when rhonda came in play but as you see shes gone now so who cares who fucked her...so try it again
If it meant nothing, why did you post?
Sounds like you are the punk each poster think you are.

“Boone County Sucks!”

Location hidden

#8 Nov 26, 2012
yes he his, he uses everyone for what they have and when they dont have it anymore, he is gone! Fast and in a hurry! The only reason he has stuck with this girl Hannah is because he doesnt have to work, he can sit on his ass and count HER SUGAR DADDYS money.....she will see it one day, hopefully it wont be too late! But then again she is a cheater so he will probably walk in on her and someone else, just like Rodney walked in on her and Michael, what goes around comes around! Cant hide from KARMA B@*CH!
Hannah

Dunbar, WV

#9 Feb 11, 2013
and just to throw in I dont have someone paying for my stuff except for michael he is working but I love how you know so much information on us when really you know nothing its comical to me. What else should I know about myself or Michael since you know us better than we know ourselves? Rodney walked in on me and michael? didnt know that one either lol man you are a genious of nothing.
Family member

Charleston, WV

#10 Feb 17, 2013
I think you all need to get a life and leave them alone and let them live their lives and u worry about yourself...and for your information Michael never took nothing from Emma that belonged to Eugene, and if he did what does it matter he was ENTITLED to EVERYTHING that Eugene had because he is his son...Emma had no rights to ANYTHING, they were not married..just ask anyone In Michael and Eugene's family because none of us got ANYTHING to remember him by because of Emma....she is a worthless piece of crap...and the man she ended up with shortly after Eugene died probably got most of his stuff or she has sold it...so if u don't know I think u should personally keep out of it!!!!!!!

“Boone County Sucks!”

Location hidden

#11 Feb 21, 2013
emma was with eugene for 7 years so she should get to keep some things I mean I understand the family being upset they should have gotten some things too, but Michael had no right to break in to their house.... but thats what he does he doesnt care about anyone but his self..... Every girl he has ever been with he has used...cheated on them and left them... Poor Hannah doesnt know half the things he did to her, but then again he doesnt know what she has done that baby doesnt even belong to him.... Keebler and her were doing each other and Michael was too stupid to even realize not counting all the guys she did while they were broke up and he got back with that girl from SC who he proposed to and then came back to Hannah and told her that he gave her a ring to say goodbye, who believes stuff like that.... the truth was he proposed and then found out she was not going to pay for everything like she did before... so he went back to Hannah cause he didnt have to pay rent and she lets him drive the white van and leave her ass at home...it is a Jerry Springer show waiting to happen! I just cannot believe that he believes that baby is his.... but whatever they will realize it one day and it will probably be too late and they will be married!! Its sad to think that our tax dollars are raising these families, if they even watch this baby... I know the 3 she has already are NEVER with them EVER... They are always with someone else.... but since Mikey thinks it belongs to him, he will probably raise it..... saddest part is that he has a baby already but the girl told him it was not his.... but deep down we all know the math and that they were together she just knows that Chris Jeffrey will give her more child support than Michael would have....take a look on her facebook page and you will see that baby looks just like him.... at least the SC girl firgured him out before it was too late..... Mikey is a piece of shit and apparently he found a piece of shit bigger than himself so maybe they should get married!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One Word Game (Feb '10) 3 hr Analog man 11,940
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 3 hr Analog man 11,279
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 3 hr Analog man 12,667
Song Title Game! (Jan '10) 6 hr Analog man 10,093
roads Fri just saying 1
joey & larry charles what do they have in common Thu resident n city 1
Tiffany Vincent (Dec '12) Jan 27 bcboy 11
Madison Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web