is amethyst rarey good at sex yes or...
amethyst herself

United States

#21 Nov 29, 2009
i did not do that who ever copied my name needs to stop
kjfsdkljs

United States

#22 Nov 29, 2009
ya she is a sweet girl and she is good in the bed so what leave her alone people
idgeod

United States

#23 Nov 29, 2009
i dont know but would love to find out
1 post removed
amethyst herself

United States

#25 Nov 30, 2009
im not that good. my vagina is split.
amethyst herself

Oakland, MD

#26 Nov 30, 2009
stop this stuff i am not i never have been and never will be thank you very much and who ever is doing this i will find out

“sorry..identity private..hah”

Since: Nov 09

Boone County

#27 Nov 30, 2009
pissed off wrote:
Amethyst, you have a pretty name. I don't know you, but people are stupid on this site. Don't listen to them! Just a bunch of child, stupid people!!
if that is all thats on here is child, stupid people, then you must be one yourself..ya'll dumb@$$e$ don't think before you put $h!+ on here...damn ya'll are so f*ck!n s+up!d..

Boone County

#28 Nov 30, 2009
leave her alone wrote:
u guys need to leave here the heck alone she is one of the sweetest people anyone could ever meet so what if she has little fingers....something is gonna come back and bite you in the ass for making fun of her....I love you am!!!! you are great and beautiful and dont let anyone tell you any differnt...you are special for you...god made u the way that he wanted you to be and im sure all these people who are saying these mean things will get their payback....just keep ur head held hi...there is only one person in this world who can judge you dont forget that baby doll...
this is boomer isn't it?

Boone County

#29 Nov 30, 2009
i heard johnny nelson f*cked her..maybe you should ask him
MONSTERRR

United States

#30 Dec 1, 2009
amethyst herself wrote:
i dont have that stuff and i didnt poop in anyones mouth
yes you did you did yesterday
me myself and i

Oakland, MD

#31 Dec 1, 2009
no i did not people!!!!!! and maybe i did do that but its nobodys problem but mine ok leave me alone
ahahdajshd

Powellton, WV

#32 Dec 1, 2009
stop talking about her thats mean and she never did any thing to u guys. i belive her that she didnt shit in someone mouth!! lol just leave her alone
a friend

United States

#33 Dec 1, 2009
Am......just ignore all these people you are a nice person and they are all probably just jealous of you anyway and the ones who say your fingers are like sausages....oh well they probably have more wrong with them that they keep covered up and they don't have a heart... to say mean things about you or anyone else for that matter just shows how immature they are....mature people doesn't act that way....their parents probably didn't raise them any better and if they did then they don't keep a very good relationship with their kids or they would know that their "babies" are on here treating people badly and have no respect for others.....keep your head held high and just go on with your life...you know, as your life goes on, who knows maybe one day all these people will look back "when they grow up" and say God IS gonna judge me for the way I treated that girl....
amethyst herself

Oakland, MD

#34 Dec 1, 2009
thank you
ahhh

Charleston, WV

#35 Dec 1, 2009
i work with her and shes such a sweet heart who doesnt bother anyone. you all need to grow upppp.
amethyst herself

Oakland, MD

#36 Dec 1, 2009
thank you so much whoever this is this is amethyst tell me friday who this is
amethyst herself

United States

#37 Dec 2, 2009
no why don't you tell me now you idiots. i cant find out Friday. i have to go get my ass pumped because i sat on my brand new baby kittens n i didn't realize i was sitting on them i guess one was trying to find some air so it crawled up my gaped ass. so now i have one missing kitty and seven squashed ones.
ask

United States

#38 Dec 4, 2009
donald scott...he fcked her.
amethyst herself

United States

#39 Dec 4, 2009
donald was amazing
disgusted

New Bern, NC

#40 Feb 17, 2010
leave her alone wrote:
u guys need to leave here the heck alone she is one of the sweetest people anyone could ever meet so what if she has little fingers....something is gonna come back and bite you in the ass for making fun of her....I love you am!!!! you are great and beautiful and dont let anyone tell you any differnt...you are special for you...god made u the way that he wanted you to be and im sure all these people who are saying these mean things will get their payback....just keep ur head held hi...there is only one person in this world who can judge you dont forget that baby doll...
first off. It's really hard to leave something that large alone.. its just everywhere and your overcome by the urge to hit it with a truck. sorry. and then there is the little fingers thing. we said sausage fingers.. as in short and fat.. its like a flipper attached to each arm.lmao. god made her just the way he wanted.. fat; ugly; nasty; psychotic; worthless; and just right down disgusting. good one god. get our payback yeah.. GUYS WE'RE GONNA BURN IN HELL FOR THIS! but ya got to admit. its really worth it. at least we know we have a place. she'll be left alone. too ugly for heave, and hell dont want her stench from the burning lard.
WTF

Charleston, WV

#41 Feb 18, 2010
You're absolutely pathetic. Has she ever even done anything to you? How would you feel if people were writing this about you? YOU'RE worthless; she's amazing. Fxck you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cops at pridemores 3 hr Hard worker 17
Danville Subway 6 hr Cotten 2
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 7 hr Maybe TT 15,623
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 8 hr winner 14,416
One Word Game (Feb '10) 8 hr winner 12,980
4 Letter WORD Game (Feb '10) 8 hr winner 4,207
Chester and Megan Mitchell (Dec '16) 9 hr Old friend 6

Madison Jobs

Personal Finance

Madison Mortgages