First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Christy

United States

#1 Nov 6, 2009
What does everyone think about Jerry Hartwell? He's always up to no good. He's a thief for one thing and not to be trusted.
luvnthedrama

United States

#2 Nov 6, 2009
you his ex christy???
Christy

United States

#3 Nov 7, 2009
No, not his ex-Christy. I don't even know her.
yeah

Charleston, WV

#4 Nov 7, 2009
him and his ex are both pieces of s hit they both are narcs
yuck

Beckley, WV

#5 Nov 7, 2009
He shoots up for a living....and he is a narc...him and his ex....and he is nasty...wouldnt touch him with a ten foot pole or needle! LOL
Can anyone say hepatitis?!?! YUCKY NASTY NARC PIECE OF TRASH! Get a life, Jerry!
ookie

Charleston, WV

#6 Nov 7, 2009
well there hartwell been rapeing any babys or beeting the face off of your newsest bitch? well you sick twisted pice of trash hope you rot in hell where you need 2 be!!!!!!!
barb

United States

#7 Nov 20, 2009
He needs to die, nothing but trash
Neighborhood

Charleston, WV

#8 Nov 20, 2009
ookie wrote:
well there hartwell been rapeing any babys or beeting the face off of your newsest bitch? well you sick twisted pice of trash hope you rot in hell where you need 2 be!!!!!!!
I have heard he hits his women. Is he a child molester also. I did hear he may have had something to do with that baby that died in the apt. at the corner pocket I think it was last year.
Kristol CANTERBURY

Charleston, WV

#9 Nov 20, 2009
He was the father of that baby. He want there when that happened.
WONDERING

United States

#10 Nov 24, 2009
who has custody of his kids, i know he has another little girl and a little boy and the little boy lives with his grandmother at pricehill and jerry is living there..so my question is does the grandmother have custody and if so why is jerry there and cps not doing anything about it..i heard he was considered dangerous so why would the state allow a child to live in the same house with someone like that...just curious why he gets by with so much since the law thinks he is so horrible and everybody else in boone county says so..I dont know the guy personally and dont even know what he looks like but i was just curious from all the things that are being said
ookie

Charleston, WV

#11 Nov 26, 2009
WONDERING wrote:
who has custody of his kids, i know he has another little girl and a little boy and the little boy lives with his grandmother at pricehill and jerry is living there..so my question is does the grandmother have custody and if so why is jerry there and cps not doing anything about it..i heard he was considered dangerous so why would the state allow a child to live in the same house with someone like that...just curious why he gets by with so much since the law thinks he is so horrible and everybody else in boone county says so..I dont know the guy personally and dont even know what he looks like but i was just curious from all the things that are being said
he is just a pice of shit who beats kids abuses them!! now hes wit dat tosha dunlap!!they deserve eachother!!!!
wishing

AOL

#12 Nov 27, 2009
Wish he was DEAD
KnowsItAllOnlySp eaksTruth

Charleston, WV

#13 Nov 27, 2009
Jerry Hartwell DOES shoot up.
My friend and his girlfriend moved into
an old apartment where Jerry was living
and they found used needles everywhere.
They decided right then not to keep the
apartment and he robbed a young boy at gun
point with Amber (steven grays girlfriend)
for a pill and a few bucks.
hes a big man when he has a gun and a lil punk bitch when you catch him out without it.
he beats women. one of his exs face is scarred for life for what he done to her. I can't wait until he gets what he deserves.
mmmmmhhhmm

United States

#14 Nov 28, 2009
KnowsItAllOnlySpeaksTruth wrote:
Jerry Hartwell DOES shoot up.
My friend and his girlfriend moved into
an old apartment where Jerry was living
and they found used needles everywhere.
They decided right then not to keep the
apartment and he robbed a young boy at gun
point with Amber (steven grays girlfriend)
for a pill and a few bucks.
hes a big man when he has a gun and a lil punk bitch when you catch him out without it.
he beats women. one of his exs face is scarred for life for what he done to her. I can't wait until he gets what he deserves.
i dont know him but i have heard of him and every thing i have heard is bad
WONDERING

United States

#15 Nov 28, 2009
exactly what all has this guy done, i heard he was bad news but not getting any details and did he really break into that trailer and steal those guns and if so what did he do with them
sara from logan

Charleston, WV

#16 Nov 28, 2009
WONDERING wrote:
exactly what all has this guy done, i heard he was bad news but not getting any details and did he really break into that trailer and steal those guns and if so what did he do with them
just ask that dunlap girl his new hoe 4 da week
sara from logan

Charleston, WV

#17 Nov 28, 2009
WONDERING wrote:
sounds like the new girl needs da beatings also mabey debbie holebrook should be his next pill hoe!!
WONDERING

United States

#18 Nov 29, 2009
sara from logan wrote:
<quoted text> sounds like the new girl needs da beatings also mabey debbie holebrook should be his next pill hoe!!
Gosh, Sara, sounds and looks like you need to go back to school and learn how to spell and talk properly. And why would this girl need to be beat just because I asked a question? Sounds to me like you have some serious mental problems. You know you can get help for that at Highland, and if you can't afford that the state does provide free services. I'm sure they would help someone out that is as needy as you are.
Jerry howell

Salisbury, MD

#19 Apr 1, 2011
I am 21 now and have never met my dad but from what my mom has told me I think this is the Jerry hartwell I am looking for. Y is he not in jail. He beat my mom and every other woman he has been with from the looks of it. He never paid a cent of child support to my mom for me and my brother, I'm sure he hasn't paid for any of his other children either. If anyone knows them, I would like to get in touch with any brothers or sisters that I have. I'm sure that after this long I will get a phone book of names but I would appreciate it if anyone could help me out. The one time my brother got in contact with our dad he told us that he didn't want anything to do with us and never to call again. He is an abusive ass that has children just to leave them with no father. I'm feel sorry for any of u that still have to deal with this asshole.
Justin Howell

Mineral Ridge, OH

#20 Apr 3, 2011
I am his other son (Jerrys Brother), I just want to know who my other brothers and sisters are also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Misty 36 min Maybe 23
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 41 min The Last Warrior ... 1,480
Wendy's friggin sucks 7 hr HardeesRules 7
What goes around comes around....I got ya numbe... 13 hr Revenge is sweet 1
Does anybody know Chris Messer? 15 hr curious 1
People on topix is stupid (Apr '10) 15 hr Mr Goodwrench 133
crystal ramsey jon ramsey Aug 21 Tom Clark 2

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance