BooneCountyWonde rer

Bowling Green, OH

#1 May 31, 2010
What do y'all think of Jessica Likens? I heard she has cheated on her husband several times.
Delora

Bowling Green, OH

#2 May 31, 2010
Look I don't know who you are but, You must not know Jessica Likens at all. You need to stay the fuck out of their business. If you're gonna talk shit about someone in my family, at least let your name be known. You're nothing but a coward. Scottie is Jessie's life. There is no way that she would cheat on him. Get over yourselves and find something better to do with your lives then sit around and talk about other people.
Undercover Agent

United States

#3 May 31, 2010
Delora wrote:
Look I don't know who you are but, You must not know Jessica Likens at all. You need to stay the fuck out of their business. If you're gonna talk shit about someone in my family, at least let your name be known. You're nothing but a coward. Scottie is Jessie's life. There is no way that she would cheat on him. Get over yourselves and find something better to do with your lives then sit around and talk about other people.
Awww! Chill down a little bit! This is exactly what they want you to do LOL. Haven't you learned by now that Topix is where all the jealous women come to vent, because they don't have enough courage to face the beautiful women.
lakersfan2010

United States

#4 Jun 7, 2010
i dont think she would
Good friend of both

Danville, WV

#5 Apr 29, 2012
She would never cheat on Scotty and he would never cheat on her
Concerned Patron

Clay, WV

#6 Apr 29, 2012
Undercover Agent wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww! Chill down a little bit! This is exactly what they want you to do LOL. Haven't you learned by now that Topix is where all the jealous women come to vent, because they don't have enough courage to face the beautiful women.
Ha ha! Love it!
Wrong

Seth, WV

#7 Apr 29, 2012
You better check again, I know of at least one guy and it only cost me one OP and two xanies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nicest street in town 11 min keduff 1
Chris Bias 4 hr newbie to town 5
Katie MacCallum Nichols 4 hr sagging to the knees 1
Chelsea Adkins (Aug '15) Thu Wow 17
How old do you have to be to work at Save A Lot? (Aug '11) Jun 23 Nick 13
Kenneth Jarrell chef Jun 21 From here 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Jun 21 n 1,336
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madison Mortgages