Graduate

Hewett, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

IT goes to where it always goes. Which is either to the playoffs or close to it.Griff has done a great job with the program.But he will never be in a wayne or bluefield position for a state championship run.Hes just not a pressure coach.
noway

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

He doesnt have the talent pool that they have in Wayne!!!! We cant bring in kids from kentucky like they do. Football is year round in Wayne also, as soon as they win the title this year the next day the players will be in the weight room and the coaches will be in ashland and louisa looking for the next cornfed farm boy to make next years state champ!!!!
Graduate

Hewett, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Its takes more than cornfed boys to win at that level.We have an abundance around here.And our talent pool is very very good. I dont see the talent being used in a way I see as heading toward that goal.. but hey who am I?
Soccrmom

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

I think he needs to get smacked, maybe he would get it right.
noway

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Im not saying our kids dont have talent because they do... I am saying that football in programs like Wayne is everything most of there players only play football. They eat breathe and sleep football. Most of our players are multiple sport athletes!
Graduate

Hewett, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

every sport offers you something to get better at the sport you like the best.
noway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

You see theres a difference between there cornfed and ours...there players lift to get strong and make themselves the best athlete they can be!!! Our boys lift too look good in there Abercrombie shirts and Buckle jeans to prance around in mommy and daddys Cadillac!!! The boys from wayne are cornfed cause thats what they eat when there done plowing!!!!
Claud Raines

Hewett, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

I am worried that your back may go out from carrying around as many words as you do.
Playa

Morral, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

He's gonna take is to the locker room and scream and cuss and tell us how we are the worse team he had ever coached and tell us how useless we are and throw crap and break stuff and act like the looser moron he really is when we loose. It's all about him he could care less about us. If we aren't winning we are useless to him . He's lucky I didn't bust him in the mouth last week if I didnt love the game I would have. And the rest of the coaches are pussies too for letting him act like the idiot he does to us.
Playa

Morral, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

And before you start talkin smack tellin me to man up get over it. I can take gettin yelled at its being told I'm used when I'm out there doing my best is my problem. It's about respect he expects it from us but we don't get any back. That's all I'm saying
A Coach

Hewett, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Wow.I respect your honesty and frustrations playa. These tantrums sounds like adult bullying . I hope you wont stoop to that guys level.It is easy to be a reactionary and its also easy to say you want to jump up and bust someones mouth. but your restraint will mark you as a better player and person . The guy kinda reminds me of that coach in varsity blues , where his team told him to hit the road after his selfish win at all costs and berating of his players ,eventually cost him his respect and job.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Madison Forum right now

Search the Madison Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) 1 hr Who ares 5,632
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Mgtn Res 43,257
Rachael Deck 3 hr Curious 1
eric gibson? (Oct '11) 6 hr Housewife 13
Molly Moochers (Mar '12) 7 hr Edd 18
Starbucks 10 hr Coffee 1
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 10 hr REINCARNATED jimmy love 3,896
•••

Freeze Warning for Boone County was issued at April 16 at 1:53PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Madison Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Madison People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE