so called dentist "Dr. Adkins"

so called dentist "Dr. Adkins"

Posted in the Madison Forum

justaperson

Charleston, WV

#1 Oct 20, 2010
Just had my first and last experience with the prick "Dr. Adkins". I don't see how this dick has any customers left, no wonder his brother kicked him out of the business a long time ago. I just left an appointment with him, and I'll never go back. Everyone I heard him talk too, he treated like shit, and belittled them. I had went there for some help with my wisdom tooth, which was halfway impacted in my jawbone.
After treating me like I was mentally handicapped when I showed him where the pain was coming from. He "numbed" my gum and started tearing my mouth all to hell. He used a screwdriver lookin tool, and started trying to pry my tooth out, using my other teeth "which were not numb" as a lever. Naturally when he crushed my lip against my front teeth, I grunted a little bit. After I did this, he threw his tools down, and told the assistant he refused to work on someone who complained so much. I could've gouged his eyes out with his own tooth drill. He left me laying in the chair half my tooth broke off and a mouth full of blood, and went to his office. So, his assistant had to clean up his mess, and make sure I went to a REAL,GROWNUP doctor to get help. Then, he tried to charge me for cutting out a tooth, after he caused me to have surgery, and left me in excruciating pain. I had always heard bad shit about him, but now I know he really is a giant inflamed PENIS. This guy doesn't care about patients at all, he's just about the recognition, and the pretty plaques he can hang on his walls to show off. The bottom line is, he wasn't good enough to do real dentistry work, and made an excuse. I feel sorry for his office assistants, their good people. I wouldn't piss in this guys ass, if his guts were on fire. He actually slapped someones little boy, while he was working on him, years ago! Y would anyone go to this f*$%@n piece of shit?!?! Take your plaques and get the hell outta town phallus master!
No one special

Charleston, WV

#2 Oct 20, 2010
I went there once,just once.
Had to get a tooth pulled. the roots were "hooked" and usally requires it to be surgicaly removed. After he spent 20 minutes of sweating his ass off and on me to get it out, he told me never to come back again.
I have happily honpred that request and take my theeth to Dr. Senator.
hahaha

Hansford, WV

#3 Oct 20, 2010
justaperson wrote:
Just had my first and last experience with the prick "Dr. Adkins". I don't see how this dick has any customers left, no wonder his brother kicked him out of the business a long time ago. I just left an appointment with him, and I'll never go back. Everyone I heard him talk too, he treated like shit, and belittled them. I had went there for some help with my wisdom tooth, which was halfway impacted in my jawbone.
After treating me like I was mentally handicapped when I showed him where the pain was coming from. He "numbed" my gum and started tearing my mouth all to hell. He used a screwdriver lookin tool, and started trying to pry my tooth out, using my other teeth "which were not numb" as a lever. Naturally when he crushed my lip against my front teeth, I grunted a little bit. After I did this, he threw his tools down, and told the assistant he refused to work on someone who complained so much. I could've gouged his eyes out with his own tooth drill. He left me laying in the chair half my tooth broke off and a mouth full of blood, and went to his office. So, his assistant had to clean up his mess, and make sure I went to a REAL,GROWNUP doctor to get help. Then, he tried to charge me for cutting out a tooth, after he caused me to have surgery, and left me in excruciating pain. I had always heard bad shit about him, but now I know he really is a giant inflamed PENIS. This guy doesn't care about patients at all, he's just about the recognition, and the pretty plaques he can hang on his walls to show off. The bottom line is, he wasn't good enough to do real dentistry work, and made an excuse. I feel sorry for his office assistants, their good people. I wouldn't piss in this guys ass, if his guts were on fire. He actually slapped someones little boy, while he was working on him, years ago! Y would anyone go to this f*$%@n piece of shit?!?! Take your plaques and get the hell outta town phallus master!
why did you go to him in the first place if you had already heard bad things about him just asking by the way not trying to be a smartass
hesawful

Peytona, WV

#4 Oct 20, 2010
I went to Dr. Atkins years ago. He said it was urgent that I have a root canal. I said NO. I then went to Dr. Howell, he said I didn't need a root canal, he could fill it. I still have that filling in that tooth from Dr. Howell, and that was 15 years ago!! My opinion is he's all about the money, could care less about the patient. BTW, I still go to Dr. Howell....
Yeap

Statts Mills, WV

#5 Oct 20, 2010
Dr. Howell is amazing and he does so well with his patients!!
wth

Charleston, WV

#6 Oct 20, 2010
can not belive that hes the best always professional with my family and does perfect work

“Troll Stomper”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#7 Oct 20, 2010
The one and only time the guy got near my teeth, i was there to just get a couple cavaties filled. The nurse comes in and puts the gas on me for a while. then when the guy finally comes in he gets to poking around looking at the cavaties. At which point he lays down his instruments and starts fidgeting with something out of my veiw. At which point i asked if he was going to need to give me a shot to numb my mouth. He casually told me no. To which i replied i can handle a shot, i just need to know ahead of time. Which he then with a frustrated tone, told me that there would be no shot required. Within the next 15 seconds he had jabbed the roof of my mouth with a needle at which point i kind of yelled out S#!t... and he just got up and left and refused to even let anyone else finish the procedure.

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#8 Oct 21, 2010
justaperson wrote:
Just had my first and last experience with the prick "Dr. Adkins". I don't see how this dick has any customers left, no wonder his brother kicked him out of the business a long time ago. I just left an appointment with him, and I'll never go back. Everyone I heard him talk too, he treated like shit, and belittled them. I had went there for some help with my wisdom tooth, which was halfway impacted in my jawbone.
After treating me like I was mentally handicapped when I showed him where the pain was coming from. He "numbed" my gum and started tearing my mouth all to hell. He used a screwdriver lookin tool, and started trying to pry my tooth out, using my other teeth "which were not numb" as a lever. Naturally when he crushed my lip against my front teeth, I grunted a little bit. After I did this, he threw his tools down, and told the assistant he refused to work on someone who complained so much. I could've gouged his eyes out with his own tooth drill. He left me laying in the chair half my tooth broke off and a mouth full of blood, and went to his office. So, his assistant had to clean up his mess, and make sure I went to a REAL,GROWNUP doctor to get help. Then, he tried to charge me for cutting out a tooth, after he caused me to have surgery, and left me in excruciating pain. I had always heard bad shit about him, but now I know he really is a giant inflamed PENIS. This guy doesn't care about patients at all, he's just about the recognition, and the pretty plaques he can hang on his walls to show off. The bottom line is, he wasn't good enough to do real dentistry work, and made an excuse. I feel sorry for his office assistants, their good people. I wouldn't piss in this guys ass, if his guts were on fire. He actually slapped someones little boy, while he was working on him, years ago! Y would anyone go to this f*$%@n piece of shit?!?! Take your plaques and get the hell outta town phallus master!
get yourself a lawyer and sue for malpractis. bust his ass, and he will think twice befor doing it again.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#9 Oct 21, 2010
i hope he isnt this way with kids.
xxx

Ona, WV

#10 Oct 21, 2010
I know his whole family and he"s always been like this. I went to him once and was very uncomfortable and then I started going to his brother who is nothing like him. He does not know how to relate to people.
Harry Bigcock

Pittsburgh, PA

#11 Oct 21, 2010
Like any of you methed out hillbillies need a dentist.........you know the TOOTHBRUSH was invented in West Virginia, anywhere else it would have been called a TEETHBRUSH.
Soccrmom

Charleston, WV

#12 Oct 21, 2010
Harry Bigcock wrote:
Like any of you methed out hillbillies need a dentist.........you know the TOOTHBRUSH was invented in West Virginia, anywhere else it would have been called a TEETHBRUSH.
well I can tell you are from penn. Go back to shaggin sheep.
Harry Bigcocksuckscock

Princeton, WV

#13 Oct 22, 2010
And you're PROUD of PENN??? What do you have there besides Amish people and cows? I bet you're slinging pipe at a cow RIGHT NOW. Better yet the bull is busy slammin your ass!
Harry Bigcock

Pittsburgh, PA

#14 Oct 23, 2010
Why is being from Pennsylvania so bad? I make far more money in 3 months than 98% of you inbreds make in an entire year. I live in an actual house, a pretty nice one at that, which I OWN--no trailer trash for me. It has electricity and running water. I am married to a wonderful woman who is not a blood relative--we don't keep it all in the family in PA. The only drugs I've taken this week have been a few Tylenol and Advil due to hurting my back. As for teeth, I have 'em all, except for my wisdom teeth.

I will reserve further comment on West Virginia.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#15 Oct 23, 2010
Harry Bigcock wrote:
Why is being from Pennsylvania so bad? I make far more money in 3 months than 98% of you inbreds make in an entire year. I live in an actual house, a pretty nice one at that, which I OWN--no trailer trash for me. It has electricity and running water. I am married to a wonderful woman who is not a blood relative--we don't keep it all in the family in PA. The only drugs I've taken this week have been a few Tylenol and Advil due to hurting my back. As for teeth, I have 'em all, except for my wisdom teeth.
I will reserve further comment on West Virginia.
Anyone that has to come on the internet to brag about the size of their phallus and the money they make obviously has nothing to brag about.
If bragging on the internet gets you through another day than more power to you.

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#16 Oct 23, 2010
Harry Bigcock wrote:
Why is being from Pennsylvania so bad? I make far more money in 3 months than 98% of you inbreds make in an entire year. I live in an actual house, a pretty nice one at that, which I OWN--no trailer trash for me. It has electricity and running water. I am married to a wonderful woman who is not a blood relative--we don't keep it all in the family in PA. The only drugs I've taken this week have been a few Tylenol and Advil due to hurting my back. As for teeth, I have 'em all, except for my wisdom teeth.
I will reserve further comment on West Virginia.
no, please continue to comment all you want. dick head.
1 post removed
Soccrmom

Charleston, WV

#18 Oct 23, 2010
Harry Bigcock wrote:
Why is being from Pennsylvania so bad? I make far more money in 3 months than 98% of you inbreds make in an entire year. I live in an actual house, a pretty nice one at that, which I OWN--no trailer trash for me. It has electricity and running water. I am married to a wonderful woman who is not a blood relative--we don't keep it all in the family in PA. The only drugs I've taken this week have been a few Tylenol and Advil due to hurting my back. As for teeth, I have 'em all, except for my wisdom teeth.
I will reserve further comment on West Virginia.
I wil include Molar comments the next time I strike up conversation. Enlightening !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 12 hr Peace 4,149
Cremation Services Tue Hillbilly 4
Who was found at dead at Boy Scout camp Tue Karma 4
Pukes buying beer Tue Oh my 29
Paulette Vance up to her old tricks? (Nov '14) Tue Jacob 4
Madison Medical Jun 25 BBBBBX 2
Sue Ison Jun 25 mma 1

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madison Mortgages