Looking for Michael Sanney.
1 post removed
my plan

Charleston, WV

#3 Oct 17, 2012
No one wrote:
http://arre.st/WV-999061165
Felony sex crime charges against young girls
charged. But most likely not convicted. Wish ignorance wasn't so rampant here.
No one

Ardsley, NY

#4 Oct 17, 2012
He needs to be, even after charges he continued to pursue young girls and commit other crimes.he is hidding with his gf breana Maynard or his brother Shannon Sanney. No one seems to care how dangerous he is. His whole family are con artists and pill addicted thieves.
Mom

Ardsley, NY

#5 Oct 18, 2012
No one cares about the girl he tried to rape down low gap and the countless others he hurt age 12 and up to 16 when he is a 20 yr old man? He's out there still at it and it could be your sister, girl friend , daughter next. Someone help bring him to justice if you know where he is. It's not ratting when it comes to a child sex predator
I heard

Ardsley, NY

#6 Oct 22, 2012
I heard he is with Shannon Sanney who was dishonorably discharged from the navy for suicide watch after girl friend problems and is in Huntington with Brieanna Maynard or in Charelston with his mom who just got out of prison for stealing form an 80 some year old man for pills.Robbed his accounts and forged checks Scotty Sanney is his dad. Big dope head too And sometimes they stay at their mawmaws down lick creek in Danville Scotty's moms. Good luck h needs locked up for messing with kids
Outraged

Ardsley, NY

#7 Nov 12, 2012
These boys and Sanney who has felony sex charges for preying on little girls is aloud to play flag football on Scott high school property ? Really ? And my understanding is the police officers will be playing next ? Am I the only one who thinks this is insane to allow this pedophile anywhere near our children not to mention he's been hiding out for a while. Whose ass is he kissing to get away with this crap? Something ain't right
yea

Oakvale, WV

#8 Nov 12, 2012
Outraged wrote:
These boys and Sanney who has felony sex charges for preying on little girls is aloud to play flag football on Scott high school property ? Really ? And my understanding is the police officers will be playing next ? Am I the only one who thinks this is insane to allow this pedophile anywhere near our children not to mention he's been hiding out for a while. Whose ass is he kissing to get away with this crap? Something ain't right
Ignorant people are so sad. To start with Charges are just that charges. Nothing more than an accusation. If he was found guilty then you would have something to voice your concerns about. Not to mention that they play on Sundays when no school children are present.
Concerned

Ardsley, NY

#9 Nov 12, 2012
There's kids present on the Scott field all the time. And arrested and charged yes, but I'm the mother of one of the girls he attacked, and Ive spoken to other parents of girls he preyed on. So ignorant ? Not at all! And there are more girls than I can count that I know of. This man doesn't care what day of the week it is when he is out preying on kids. Seriously ? It matters that it's played on a Sunday ? Should anyone charged with or found guilty of a sex crime against children be aloud anywhere near any of our children ? Yes reason to be concerned if you are a protective parent with children. Michael Sanney should be no where new high school or middle school kids. He's sick. Or maybe your waiting until he hurts another girl then the community will CRY with outrage then, and ask why no one stopped him
yea

Oakvale, WV

#10 Nov 12, 2012
Concerned wrote:
There's kids present on the Scott field all the time. And arrested and charged yes, but I'm the mother of one of the girls he attacked, and Ive spoken to other parents of girls he preyed on. So ignorant ? Not at all! And there are more girls than I can count that I know of. This man doesn't care what day of the week it is when he is out preying on kids. Seriously ? It matters that it's played on a Sunday ? Should anyone charged with or found guilty of a sex crime against children be aloud anywhere near any of our children ? Yes reason to be concerned if you are a protective parent with children. Michael Sanney should be no where new high school or middle school kids. He's sick. Or maybe your waiting until he hurts another girl then the community will CRY with outrage then, and ask why no one stopped him
Well I don't know of any school clubs or organizations that meet on Sundays, yet alone on the football field. Arrested and Charged don't carry much weight here. I would think if the evidence was there than he wouldn't have been able make bail. But even putting that aside, I would think being out on an open field where anyone could see him would be much safer than out and about doing what ever. I don't pretend to know guilt or innocence. But I do know the archetype of someone that preys on girls that age. They talk them up, isolate, and strike. I'm never going to talk down about a girl that age being a victim. And I'd never lay blame on anyone in that situation but the abuser. But as the parent of a teenage girl it's your duty to protect your child. They became victims because they had the option of becoming isolated by a predator. A lesson I'm positive they won't ever need to repeat with the same person. Your child should be relatively safe from this happening again. And thanks to your posts lots of others now know that sending their kids there at that time might not be a good idea.
Concerned

Ardsley, NY

#11 Nov 12, 2012
It is public record, he did make bail. Felony charges. Boone co
To yea

Ardsley, NY

#12 Nov 12, 2012
To yeaWell I don't know of any school clubs or organizations that meet on Sundays, yet alone on the football field. Arrested and Charged don't carry much weight here. I would think if the evidence was there than he wouldn't have been able make bail. But even putting that aside, I would think being out on an open field where anyone could see him would be much safer than out and about doing what ever. I don't pretend to know guilt or innocence. But I do know the archetype of someone that preys on girls that age. They talk them up, isolate, and strike. I'm never going to talk down about a girl that age being a victim. And I'd never lay blame on anyone in that situation but the abuser. But as the parent of a teenage girl it's your duty to protect your child. They became victims because they had the option of becoming isolated by a predator. A lesson I'm positive they won't ever need to repeat with the same person. Your child should be relatively safe from this happening again. And thanks to your posts lots of others now know that sending their kids there at that time might not be a good idea.

Really? That sounds a lot like placing blame on an child victim to me, saying next time they will know better. That comment is sick. The victim especially a little girl is never to blame. The mentallity and manipulation of a grown man is no match for a young 12 yr old girl or any young teenage girl. They don't have the physical strength to defend herself if she was unfortunate to be alone with a man with the intentions of doing her harm. A grown man sending unwanted naked pictures of himself to any girl is disgusting and the girl isn't to blame either. The man shouldn't even be putting himself in any position to be interacting in any matter with a child like that , period.
yea

Oakvale, WV

#13 Nov 13, 2012
To yea wrote:
To yeaWell I don't know of any school clubs or organizations that meet on Sundays, yet alone on the football field. Arrested and Charged don't carry much weight here. I would think if the evidence was there than he wouldn't have been able make bail. But even putting that aside, I would think being out on an open field where anyone could see him would be much safer than out and about doing what ever. I don't pretend to know guilt or innocence. But I do know the archetype of someone that preys on girls that age. They talk them up, isolate, and strike. I'm never going to talk down about a girl that age being a victim. And I'd never lay blame on anyone in that situation but the abuser. But as the parent of a teenage girl it's your duty to protect your child. They became victims because they had the option of becoming isolated by a predator. A lesson I'm positive they won't ever need to repeat with the same person. Your child should be relatively safe from this happening again. And thanks to your posts lots of others now know that sending their kids there at that time might not be a good idea.

Really? That sounds a lot like placing blame on an child victim to me, saying next time they will know better. That comment is sick. The victim especially a little girl is never to blame. The mentallity and manipulation of a grown man is no match for a young 12 yr old girl or any young teenage girl. They don't have the physical strength to defend herself if she was unfortunate to be alone with a man with the intentions of doing her harm. A grown man sending unwanted naked pictures of himself to any girl is disgusting and the girl isn't to blame either. The man shouldn't even be putting himself in any position to be interacting in any matter with a child like that , period.
You notice I said that I'd never put blame on any child. My remark was meant to push the idea that if people where more involved in their children's lives then predators would have less opportunities to abuse children. If a man sent your child a naked picture of himself, why in the hell didnt you immediately take that to the police? If your child isn't capable of using such technology as a cell phone responsibly, and you aren't responsible enough as a parent to oversee that phone, then maybe that child doesn't need such a thing. I don't see how you could let your kid out the door to go somewhere that they aren't supervised and could become targets to such predators. I would think you should be beginning to see my point. A child is never to blame. The predator carries most of the blame. But parents of such a child should look back and see what they could have and should have done to keep their child from becoming a victim. If anyone dropped the ball then it's the parents. We live in a dangerous world. Don't just turn your kids loose because being a good parent takes too much effort. And don't be the kinda parent that waits for something bad to happen before becoming involved in your kids life.
yea

Oakvale, WV

#14 Nov 13, 2012
Concerned wrote:
It is public record, he did make bail. Felony charges. Boone co
Charges here don't amount to much. Most times they don't even investigate. They choose a side in a dispute then arrest charge and ruin reputations, then ask questions later.
OkM

Ardsley, NY

#15 Nov 13, 2012
Theres several sides here meaning several victims. A teacher who knew this Michael guy and his family turned Michael in because of what he saw on his computer. And so you know I do monitor all my daughters fb messages and cell phone activity always have. And girls came to adults and to other friends to tell on what this guy did. The only blame to be has anywhere is the sick perverted man and pedophile himself who won't leave girls alone.
Concerned Mother

Huntington, WV

#16 Jan 22, 2013
I know for a fact that Michael Sanney is living with Breianna Maynard at her house in Boone County. This man is a total freak and creepy as can be. He really needs locked away and never let out. Someone should find him and turn him in! He's sick and perverted and he'll probably never stop harassing girls.
christian girl

Stollings, WV

#17 Mar 17, 2013
i know the sanney family really well, yeah the dad is a dope head but he also did everything he could do to make sure his family ate every day. his mom did was in prison but not for writing "bad checks" for being on probation and not having all her pain medicine she was supposed to have "hint the dad being a dope head". the oldest is serving in the us navy, the middle one last i heard was attending college and was a security guard.. but lets get to michael.. im assuming this is the lady he lived with near the court house, michael did get arrested for 17 hours and made bail, he admited to all the pictures and added to more then what he was accused for to feel free and start clean, yeah hes living with his 20 year old gf thats in college.. 20 YEARS OLD not 14... yeah he played for a football league at scott high school on sundays even against cops.. you said hes hiding ? wouldnt they picked him up if he was dangerous or continueing to do what he did in his past? i think they would.. its been over a year now since hes done that ridiculous stunt and your still talking bad about him.. im assuming your a grown women.. dont you think you should grow up and focus on you life and family instead of trying to ruin a kids not a man hes 20 not 40 hes still a boy, life? all the name calling your doing is really sad, hes 20 he has a job where he can actually keep his money and not have to fix it on a jeep that isnt his and hes staying out of your life.. theres nothing else to say here ive clearly made the point i wanted to make.. you cant hide from the law when your case has been droped, you cant call a 20 year old boy a pervert pedophile and other names over something that happen over a year 1/2 ago and is dateing a 20 year old girl in college, and you def cant say hes dangerous when he has no criminal record against him other then dick pictures which is pretty much what 80% of guys do in high school and college... so grow up lady and live a life of your own
Lon Chaney

Stollings, WV

#18 Mar 18, 2013
Nice post .Bout time somebody took up for him.
goat

Cedar Rapids, IA

#19 Mar 18, 2013
You all keep saying pedofile like it's a bad thing.
to dam funny

Stollings, WV

#20 Mar 18, 2013
you tell her christian girl lol.. i went to school with michael pedophile? def not did he send dick pics or did he fu*k them? sayin he was going to and wanted to is out of context you clearly have no proof your just a "worried mom" that cant move on haha and to add to this your son sent my best friend a dick pic.. does that make him a creep, perv, and a pedophile ? your obviously blowing things out of proportion because you didnt get what you wanted.. and you sold his dad pain pills? yeah hes a druggy but your a drug dealer .. thats just as bad women!!.... p.s im in the same grade level as your son.. so yeah i know who you are and you really need to grow up your a 40 year old women trying to bring down a 20 year old .. grow up loser !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr Pop the Weasel 1,288
Rats in Seth Area (Oct '15) 8 hr idiot 2
Davie 8 hr right 2
Military training 8 hr Shut up son 1
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 9 hr Princess Hey 13,278
Any abdl around here 18 hr Abdl 1
Chris Bias Sat SHS Staff Member 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madison Mortgages