BC Doofy On The Run
Stood By Too Long

Charleston, WV

#97 Sep 2, 2012
I talk in facts. The rest of you just make shit up.
Soccrmom

Hewett, WV

#98 Sep 2, 2012
Stood By Too Long wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow not only does that not express a clear idea, but you also fail to notice that the article is all about Anna's daughter being a drugged up jail bird.
....whom you are continually writing about."aka interested in anna."
Soccrmom

Hewett, WV

#99 Sep 2, 2012
Stood By Too Long wrote:
<quoted text>
Never abused a women in my life. Neither has Doofy. I bet you can't find anyone who would make that claim other than the morons here who wouldn't know the first thing about either of us.
How's the duel persona working for ya Forest? Maybe you think by having two identies ,you can reach twice as many women to abuse.
Stood By Too Long

Charleston, WV

#100 Sep 2, 2012
Soccrmom wrote:
<quoted text>How's the duel persona working for ya Forest? Maybe you think by having two identies ,you can reach twice as many women to abuse.
More stupid ignorant rambling. You think you know something but you are so wrong. If you are so convinced that Doofy abuses women how about bothering to take the time to talk to a few women that actually know him. I suggest asking someone with a decent reputation. I'm sure you could find plenty of women that would have plenty of good to say about him.
Soccrmom

Hewett, WV

#101 Sep 3, 2012
You are right !!! Stopped at pizza hut and all the female staff said you eating the buffet up made their jobs easier.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#102 Sep 4, 2012
-woodfairie- wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed, and sending messages to little kids via the internet didn't help him much either.(Oooh, watch him blow a tit now)
It doesn't surprise me. I had him pegged as a pedo a long time ago. I mean look at that mug. Nobody is going to have sex with him willingly.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#103 Sep 4, 2012
cop on the beat wrote:
<quoted text>Come down to the station this week, and we well look in to it. We've been wanting to lock this guy up for a long time. He need to be took off the street.
Did you guys ever order those XXL cells we talked about? If not you might just have to let Doofus graze outside. When you arrest him, take a forklift.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#104 Sep 4, 2012
Stood By Too Long wrote:
<quoted text>
More stupid ignorant rambling. You think you know something but you are so wrong. If you are so convinced that Doofy abuses women how about bothering to take the time to talk to a few women that actually know him. I suggest asking someone with a decent reputation. I'm sure you could find plenty of women that would have plenty of good to say about him.
Doofus, why would anyone go around asking other people's opinions of you? We know what you are.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#105 Sep 4, 2012
Stood By Too Long wrote:
<quoted text>
Never abused a women in my life. Neither has Doofy. I bet you can't find anyone who would make that claim other than the morons here who wouldn't know the first thing about either of us.
Oh, and the police

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#106 Sep 4, 2012
Your aunt

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#107 Sep 4, 2012
Your brother

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#108 Sep 4, 2012
Your sister in law
Isabella

Charleston, WV

#109 Sep 4, 2012
Thanks to those of you that have exposed Mr. Dolen for what he really is. He made a nasty comment about me at my place of employment several months back that really upset me. I have to agree that he is a woman hater. I'd like to hear more about this kitten thing. Being a crazy cat lady I will see that his fat ass rots if he ever has harmed a cat. All I have to say is Forrest you better watch your back because the "old woman" is gonna kick your ass.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#110 Sep 4, 2012
Isabella wrote:
Thanks to those of you that have exposed Mr. Dolen for what he really is. He made a nasty comment about me at my place of employment several months back that really upset me. I have to agree that he is a woman hater. I'd like to hear more about this kitten thing. Being a crazy cat lady I will see that his fat ass rots if he ever has harmed a cat. All I have to say is Forrest you better watch your back because the "old woman" is gonna kick your ass.
I won't get graphic, but I will say that I am worried about the cats. He seems to think they are fur gloves for his weiner.
I bet.

Charleston, WV

#111 Sep 4, 2012
Isabella wrote:
Thanks to those of you that have exposed Mr. Dolen for what he really is. He made a nasty comment about me at my place of employment several months back that really upset me. I have to agree that he is a woman hater. I'd like to hear more about this kitten thing. Being a crazy cat lady I will see that his fat ass rots if he ever has harmed a cat. All I have to say is Forrest you better watch your back because the "old woman" is gonna kick your ass.
You can't even spell the guys name. Talk to the guy before you come here and trash talk him.
3 posts removed
Isabella

Charleston, WV

#115 Sep 4, 2012
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't get graphic, but I will say that I am worried about the cats. He seems to think they are fur gloves for his weiner.
Tell me how I can have proof of this and his little weiner will no longer be a problem.
yea

Charleston, WV

#116 Sep 4, 2012
Where is the post he made?
1 post removed
Isabella

Charleston, WV

#118 Sep 4, 2012
yea wrote:
Where is the post he made?
If this is for me as far as I know he didn't post anything about me. He was in the place that I work and was saying things about me. I can't recall ever seeing him before this happened. I have no idea how he knows me or what I did to make him think I was a old bitch.
harold

Charleston, WV

#119 Sep 4, 2012
Isabella wrote:
<quoted text>If this is for me as far as I know he didn't post anything about me. He was in the place that I work and was saying things about me. I can't recall ever seeing him before this happened. I have no idea how he knows me or what I did to make him think I was a old bitch.
I don't know where you work, wouldn't expect you to say it here, but how sure are you that it was him and that he said what you believe he said?
Soccrmom

Hewett, WV

#120 Sep 4, 2012
Isabella wrote:
<quoted text> If this is for me as far as I know he didn't post anything about me. He was in the place that I work and was saying things about me. I can't recall ever seeing him before this happened. I have no idea how he knows me or what I did to make him think I was a old bitch.
If you are a woman at all he will call you a bitch. I would let that slide off. Rude remarks from him are a common as politicians shaking hands.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Convicted ex-coal CEO launches US Senate bid wi... 3 hr Must love dogs 8
4 Letter WORD Game (Feb '10) 3 hr Terrible Tammy 4,200
One Word Game (Feb '10) 3 hr Cathy the great 12,968
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 4 hr Cathy the great 15,614
Basketball players 4 hr Terrible Tammy 17
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 7 hr So_da_lish_us 14,406
I don't know what to do anymore. 8 hr Steps 2

Madison Jobs

Personal Finance

Madison Mortgages