Why is Michael "Opie" Kitchen in jail?

Why is Michael "Opie" Kitchen in jail?

Posted in the Madison Forum

Nosey Neighbor

United States

#1 Dec 26, 2009
Just browsing the jail site and noticed he was on todays daily incarcerations list for Southwestern Regional Jail. I might add that i'm not surprised though.
MAN MAN

United States

#2 Dec 26, 2009
YEP YOU SURE ARE NOSIE?
crazy

United States

#3 Dec 26, 2009
Now wait a minute MAN MAN u know good and damn well that u would be asking the same freaking queston if u did not know already.ITS not hard to find out all u have to do is call the jail and they will tell u I used to work there,
a friend

United States

#4 Dec 27, 2009
look leave Opie alone, it was a big misunderstanding and the main thing is he is home now. i mean everyone makes mistakes but it's idoits like you guys that make it out to be more than what it is. Opie is a great guy we all know that. Too bad more can't be like him. love ya Opie
MARK MOONEY

United States

#5 Dec 27, 2009
OPIE is a damn good guy... everone messes up sometimes!!!!
kelly

Huntington, WV

#6 Dec 27, 2009
Nosey Neighbor wrote:
Just browsing the jail site and noticed he was on todays daily incarcerations list for Southwestern Regional Jail. I might add that i'm not surprised though.
I heard last night that it was for permitting a dui. My husband and I love Opie, he's a good kid!
robbie

Leesburg, VA

#7 Dec 28, 2009
i call him michelle now
Haha

Charleston, WV

#8 Jan 19, 2010
Opie is an amazing guy, even if he did go to jail. I'm sure it was nothing big, I love you Opie <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No science books for students 13 hr tiffani 32
Christmas 16 hr SALLY 2
New to Area Tue Simon 2
Drug bust @van car wash december 2 2016 Mon Curious 1
Julia Warner Dec 3 TJM 6
Burned at Seth Dec 3 Anthony 3
the whites of boone county (Apr '10) Dec 3 Truthfully 221

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance