Tim

United States

#334 Dec 31, 2012
Hat's off to the Whites. Sue Bob your a sexy woman and don't let anyone tell you different. We've all made mistakes in life, myself included. Live life to the fullest!! Happy New year!!
mike

Omaha, NE

#335 Jan 8, 2013
Sue Bob is one sexy woman. I would love to f*ck her in her sexy a$$.
1 post removed
haha

United States

#337 Jan 11, 2013
Me and my friends live in webster county kentucky and listen to yalls local scanner heard about a fight with the whites someone got hit with a mag light and sue bob was the one who called the cops lmao love these people
sandy

Tyler, TX

#338 Jan 15, 2013
the whites will for ever remain in my memories,watched the show 15 times
1 post removed
Rush

Upper Marlboro, MD

#340 Feb 19, 2013
Luv u Sue Bob!!! Brotha from DC
Steak eater

Charleston, WV

#341 Feb 24, 2013
Saw her at Applebee's parking lot today in a red mustang...
I would know

Litchfield, OH

#342 Apr 1, 2013
This family has to be the trashiest family I have ever met in my life. All they care about is drugs, drugs and drugs. Sue Bob and every single one of her friends and family members are addicted to pills...or crack... or heroin. They feed their pill addictions before they feed themselves. Ive seen it first hand. Hundreds of dollars a day and whats really sad is that they think its ok. They think that theres nothing wrong with them. Their closest friends abuse and take advantage of people that are disabled, cant read, cant fend for themselves and the dependents get social security every month and they take every dime of it and spend it on clothes for themselves so their 40-50 year old nasty ass' can wear clothes that teenagers wear so they can call themselves HOT, things for their houses and DRUGS. Smoking and selling weed all day and they feed their dependents one meal a day, houses completely run over by roaches. One of Sue Bob's closest friends has all her adult kids living in a 2-3 bedroom house with all their kids, living with 8-10 chihuahuas that they breed for more drug money. They shit and piss all over the house and the kids run around in it. Feet black as dirt. Not a single person in the whole mess has a job other than selling drugs, running drugs, or selling themselves. It blows my mind that noone has ever noticed it or cared enough to make an issue of it and Sue Bob would just go kick it with these people all the time, all day, snorting her pills completely condoning to it. It's so heartbreaking but I do give props to Ashley. She is about the only sober and level headed person in the family. Shes beautiful and smart and I hope and pray since the day I met her and she continues to rise above the cards she was dealt and continues to move forward with her life. The rest of them? They can all rot in hell for all I care. Disgusting pieces of shit. True white trash.
Usmc

United States

#343 Apr 9, 2013
I liked it!! It's real life!
mike

Omaha, NE

#344 Apr 11, 2013
Do you think Sue Bob swallows?
Harley Rydr Turk

La Follette, TN

#345 Apr 11, 2013
I would know wrote:
This family has to be the trashiest family I have ever met in my life. All they care about is drugs, drugs and drugs. Sue Bob and every single one of her friends and family members are addicted to pills...or crack... or heroin. They feed their pill addictions before they feed themselves. Ive seen it first hand. Hundreds of dollars a day and whats really sad is that they think its ok. They think that theres nothing wrong with them. Their closest friends abuse and take advantage of people that are disabled, cant read, cant fend for themselves and the dependents get social security every month and they take every dime of it and spend it on clothes for themselves so their 40-50 year old nasty ass' can wear clothes that teenagers wear so they can call themselves HOT, things for their houses and DRUGS. Smoking and selling weed all day and they feed their dependents one meal a day, houses completely run over by roaches. One of Sue Bob's closest friends has all her adult kids living in a 2-3 bedroom house with all their kids, living with 8-10 chihuahuas that they breed for more drug money. They shit and piss all over the house and the kids run around in it. Feet black as dirt. Not a single person in the whole mess has a job other than selling drugs, running drugs, or selling themselves. It blows my mind that noone has ever noticed it or cared enough to make an issue of it and Sue Bob would just go kick it with these people all the time, all day, snorting her pills completely condoning to it. It's so heartbreaking but I do give props to Ashley. She is about the only sober and level headed person in the family. Shes beautiful and smart and I hope and pray since the day I met her and she continues to rise above the cards she was dealt and continues to move forward with her life. The rest of them? They can all rot in hell for all I care. Disgusting pieces of shit. True white trash.
Hey they ain't done shit but what other Mthr phkrs in the USA has done hell you should see my town in LaFollette,Tennessee you would name it Laugh ~ a ~ Lot ,Tennessee just stopped at the Downtown Shell to get a Lotto tiket and the whole parking lot was young folks doing Pill Deals in the parking lot on our Main Street and the 5-0 sitting up the road looking it ain't no differant here than in you all's town just kome on down and look LMFAO and let the Whites alone..........
Bobby

United States

#346 Apr 23, 2013
She is GORGEOUS!!!!
Bobby

United States

#347 Apr 23, 2013
Does anyone know her cell number???
rebel yell

Springfield, IL

#348 Apr 27, 2013
Can u all tells me if that kirk lady is doing ok. I m sure pulling for her and her kids. Hope she beat the devil back with the pills and alll.
samantha pogue

Tullahoma, TN

#349 May 1, 2013
Would Love to meetthem, real ppl. You go whites:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
truth

Pembroke, VA

#350 May 3, 2013
i was at a gas station sunday nite in narrows va. and sue bob and 2 other ladies came in. sue bob is attractive and has a look about herself. sue bob, if yur back in this area stop by the gas station again, sorry they didn't sell beer after 12. you were the talk of the town...
Momma

Jonesville, SC

#351 May 29, 2013
I enjoyed the Whites story but the clip where momma brags about "doing the Lord's work" by raising 32 kids says a lot. I'd guess the family's problems came from her and her religion, not from D. Ray.
Neil

Kenova, WV

#352 Jun 5, 2013
I think its horrible that Storm Taylor hasn't lived up to his word. Pay these people you exploited! And as far as the drugs and stuff go and this jerk off talking shit, clean off your own back porch before you worry about someone elses. I wish you all nothing but the best. Much love from Northern Indiana.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#353 Jun 13, 2013
mr goodwrench wrote:
<quoted text>hahahaha! get over it.
i think ur jealous of the whites does it matter what others do. ur going to hell urself for judging i dont know what u look like but sue herself could whip ya.
Johnny South Knoxville

Knoxville, TN

#354 Jun 18, 2013
I would know wrote:
.....Not a single person in the whole mess has a job other than selling drugs, running drugs, or selling themselves..........

This is actually a lot of work. Don't judge til you've been there.
Dawg man

Bremen, GA

#355 Jun 21, 2013
Look ever has got chill the fuck they are not like the doc put them as jes put on a show cause that's what was asked to do ma is use what everbody should be truthful to them self so eveybody can just go be fake and live a lie for life or u can have good time get your buzz on dance and have good time.love u white be real and let party mother fuckers.dawgman out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Getting busy 3 hr Sally 13
Johnny Depp to portray Jesco in a new biography 8 hr Hiya 5
Tommy Mullins, Administrator at Boone Memorial ... (Mar '12) Sat Switch blade_2 57
Daniel Reedy Fri soccer mom33 3
zach elswick? Dec 19 i love you 15
Does anyone know a woman named Linda Ellison or... Dec 19 browser 2
Kelly Ryan Dec 18 jabberjae 1
Madison Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Madison People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Madison News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Madison

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:36 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:36PM
Bengals vs. Steelers Flexed to 'Sunday Night Football' in Week 17
Bleacher Report 7:49 PM
How Far Can Steelers' Big Three Carry Them?
NFL 8:22 PM
Steelers secure playoff berth behind resurgence of D
NBC Sports 8:51 PM
Steelers, Packers, Cowboys, Seahawks win, move into playoffs - NBC Sports
NBC Sports11:02 PM
Your Top Plays for Today - NBC Sports