Norway-girl

Norway

#311 Jun 24, 2012
Just seen the documentary.... Almost want to go to wv and observe for myself. Really fascinating :-)
hot kitty67

Alkol, WV

#312 Jun 25, 2012
she hot and awsome we are the best of friends
biggon

Charleston, WV

#313 Jun 25, 2012
you are another inbred retar.!!!
backwoods badass

AOL

#314 Jul 5, 2012
my family and the whites are very simular,raised on new river in anderson co. tn. if it wasn't for my grandpa making moonshine my mom and all the kids wouldn't have the things they needed.they were a proud people. they we're brought up hard, poor and isolated. all they had was each other there music and the old home place. they worked hard on there place to survive. this caused them to be hard hearted. one thing you never done,was cross them. i have books that we,re writen on them. to read them you would think they we,re the meanest people on earth! but in my eyes there was no one sweeter and more loving than maw and paw phillips!!! may you forever r.i.p.
clmnr

Powell, OH

#315 Jul 6, 2012
backwoods badass wrote:
my family and the whites are very simular,raised on new river in anderson co. tn. if it wasn't for my grandpa making moonshine my mom and all the kids wouldn't have the things they needed.they were a proud people. they we're brought up hard, poor and isolated. all they had was each other there music and the old home place. they worked hard on there place to survive. this caused them to be hard hearted. one thing you never done,was cross them. i have books that we,re writen on them. to read them you would think they we,re the meanest people on earth! but in my eyes there was no one sweeter and more loving than maw and paw phillips!!! may you forever r.i.p.
Only thing the whites haven't had is a job.
INOBETTER

Charleston, WV

#316 Jul 11, 2012
I KNOW 4 A FACT SHE IS A RSAT! HER AND MOUSIE ,,TONYA,, ARE BOTH WEARING WIRES AT THIS VERY MOMENT!!!
Tom

Byron, GA

#317 Aug 9, 2012
who cares wrote:
i watched the doc. it was crazy funny.. They live the way they want to who are we to judge them if they aren't hurting you then leave them alone they might be crazy . but who cares
We're all paying for it through thier social security checks.
Tom

Byron, GA

#318 Aug 9, 2012
Except that the rest of us are paying for it through social security. They are all leaches.
1 post removed
thats about enough

Danese, WV

#320 Aug 9, 2012
leaves sue's ass out of it
Beth

Hurricane, WV

#321 Aug 13, 2012
mr goodwrench wrote:
<quoted text>none of them have ever been clean or doing well.
First of all, she has a daughter who is a straight A student!
I'd say that's one of them doing well wouldn't you?
Second of all you have the biggest hypocrite, most nauseating avatar I've EVER seen!
Maybe you should do a self check in your own head.
Beth

Hurricane, WV

#322 Aug 13, 2012
Tom wrote:
Except that the rest of us are paying for it through social security. They are all leaches.
Everyone pays their own social security when they work.
You at the most are giving 5 cents to disability.
People would probably be glad to mail it back to you.lol.
Or are you one of those top wealthy 2 percent who practically pay no taxes to this country you claim you belong to?
Beth

Hurricane, WV

#323 Aug 13, 2012
Norway-girl wrote:
Just seen the documentary.... Almost want to go to wv and observe for myself. Really fascinating :-)
We aren't all that wild.
The Whites are a trip though lol.
yeah

Indianapolis, IN

#324 Aug 17, 2012
Anybody that shows their tits at a bowling alley celebration party before going to jail for prescription fraud isn't too bright.

Even Johnny Knoxville was disgusted.
1 post removed
Laurie in Boston

Brockton, MA

#326 Sep 22, 2012
Watched it last night & was crying I was so sad for those kids, especially at the end. They don't stand a chance. No guidance or role models. No one teaching manners or respect. Never mind All the scams & "pretending to be crazy" to receive disability, which obviously is an awful way to guide your family. I hope authorities watch this & can find a way to intervene. For the next generations if nothing else.
Sad

Indianapolis, IN

#327 Sep 25, 2012
Laurie in Boston wrote:
Watched it last night & was crying I was so sad for those kids, especially at the end. They don't stand a chance. No guidance or role models. No one teaching manners or respect. Never mind All the scams & "pretending to be crazy" to receive disability, which obviously is an awful way to guide your family. I hope authorities watch this & can find a way to intervene. For the next generations if nothing else.
I know of another case locally just as bad. 4 sisters, twin boys. One of the girls had a heart attack before 50 after years of drug abuse and alcoholism. Husband died in a drug deal years ago. Their son was 18 when his mom died.

Only one of the girls in the original family even works and she manages a strip club.

They try to hook up with people who are disabled so they get free rent.

It's really awful. No the kids don't stand a chance but very few try to break the cycle and get out.

I just hope Kirk doesn't ever get that baby back. It needs a shot at a decent life.
1 post removed
you suck

Kirkland, IL

#329 Oct 6, 2012
It's funny how they show the family tree during the show when you damn well know that tree don't fork.
samantha pogue

Lewisburg, TN

#330 Oct 11, 2012
i loved the film and the family ...my kind of people love to meet and party with yall yalls family and mine have ALOT in common ..email me @ [email protected]
Shayla

Scott Depot, WV

#331 Oct 24, 2012
The whites may have bad reps but I know from personal experience that sue bob is nice to you as long as your nice to her. As for Mamie white, the best woman alive (: she's a sweetheart and would do anything for you (; so people quit bad mouthing them. I guarantee you wouldn't say shit to there face, would you? I didn't think sooooo!(: shut up
Bill

Leesburg, FL

#332 Oct 26, 2012
My god is there no shame?
pez

New Haven, CT

#333 Nov 30, 2012
ashley poe wrote:
mr goodwrench stop talking about my mother she is doing well she has her own place in van dont judge when you dont know sh**!
Glad to here she doing well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 min Mgtn Res 1,599
Chapmanville town council 4 hr citizen 18
Chelsea Adkins (Aug '15) 6 hr Teddy 25
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 8 hr just me 13,523
Where does Donnie Miller work? Sat Donnie 2
Sliver rav4 Aug 25 Rathater 1
Does anybody know Chris Messer? Aug 24 curious 1

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madison Mortgages