curious

Charleston, WV

#1 Oct 2, 2012
I was wondering if Joe Stowers and his family are still in town or even in WV? I hooked up with him before just a fling one night thing and would like to do it again. Me and my girl really enjoyed it. help me find him again i hope he didn't go back to Missouri
dougie d

Royal Oak, MI

#2 Oct 5, 2012
GOD struck Joe down around eight years ago! Turned him into a vegetable and that's how he lived out the rest of his life in a nursing home. That's what he got for living a life full of drugs and messing with crack whores like you and your daughter. His children moved away!
curious

Charleston, WV

#3 Oct 5, 2012
dougie d wrote:
GOD struck Joe down around eight years ago! Turned him into a vegetable and that's how he lived out the rest of his life in a nursing home. That's what he got for living a life full of drugs and messing with crack whores like you and your daughter. His children moved away!
I'm pretty sure the Joe I'm talking about isn't a vegetable. He is very much alive and well. He was here in WV working in the coal mines and let's just say we had our fun. My wife and I both enjoyed him and was in the mood for some fun so we thought we would look him up but don't have a way to contact him. so if you can help please do. I am hoping he is still in wv but he may have moved back to missouri.
1 post removed
Scott

Charleston, WV

#5 Oct 26, 2012
must be more than one Joe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chapmanville Regional Teacher Resigns 9 hr Emily B 48
Tiger grill 10 hr Popps 25
Skyhawks bulldozed by Beenie /Tigers 11 hr Big Fan 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 15 hr The real_trainstop 4,316
madison cheating wives 18 hr BFFR 7
First Post Wins !!! (Apr '10) 19 hr Princess Hey 23
Jakes DQ (Mar '11) Thu Seth 15

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance