Curious

Bronx, NY

#41 Sep 29, 2012
Leave the poor guy alone
Humm

Charleston, WV

#42 Sep 29, 2012
I had a blast with him I won't lie. But I used him. Lol. He even cried when I laughed at him. Makes me feel kinda responsible for the way he is now. Bit hey if a guy can do it than so can a girl!
Claud Raines

Danville, WV

#43 Sep 30, 2012
curious wrote:
lmao from what I hear he proposes to everyone in about a week after they start dating
He should have learned from The Ashley Po scenario and just paid for it.It would bee cheaper in the long run.
Wow21

United States

#44 Sep 30, 2012
What happen with him and Ashley?
Claud Raines

Danville, WV

#45 Sep 30, 2012
Ashley made video of her tying jared to a bed and letting her pets lick the whip cream of of him.
I ,for one, think it was a great way to pay for college.
Wow21

United States

#46 Sep 30, 2012
Omg I guess kinda crazy I think.. When did this happen? First time I heard about this one lol
Really

United States

#47 Oct 23, 2012
Claud Raines wrote:
Ashley made video of her tying jared to a bed and letting her pets lick the whip cream of of him.
I ,for one, think it was a great way to pay for college.
is there any way you can prove that bullshit you made up??
Trish

Weston, WV

#48 Oct 29, 2012
If u date him and have underage daughter dont let him meet her. He likes young too young girls. Sick bastard!!
Ringo

Danville, WV

#49 Oct 29, 2012
H shoulda stuck with the whip cream chick.
trackmom

Charleston, WV

#50 Mar 26, 2013
I like Jared as a person but there is somthing fishy about him.. Need more information on him like who's he with now and what kind of family does he have.. I have a friend on the same team wanting to hook up with him..
Unknown

Charleston, WV

#51 Apr 6, 2013
trackmom wrote:
I like Jared as a person but there is somthing fishy about hiim.. Need more information on him like who's he with now and what kind of family does he have.. I have a friend on the same team wanting to hook up with him..
Has ur friend been seeing him already?
trackmom

Charleston, WV

#52 Apr 7, 2013
No she was wanting to make sure he wasn't with anybody. She don't like guys who just sleep around
Unknown

Pittsburgh, PA

#53 Apr 7, 2013
trackmom wrote:
No she was wanting to make sure he wasn't with anybody. She don't like guys who just sleep around
Ok
Unknown

Pittsburgh, PA

#54 Apr 7, 2013
trackmom wrote:
Just needed to know...thx
Unknown

Pittsburgh, PA

#55 Apr 7, 2013
trackmom wrote:
I guess I should have put it a better way.....have they been talking or has her asked her out or anything?
trackmom

Charleston, WV

#56 Apr 7, 2013
Yes they have been talking for about a month maybe. I'm just a concerned friend and don't want her to get hurt again.
Unknown

Charleston, WV

#57 Apr 7, 2013
trackmom wrote:
Yes they have been talking for about a month maybe. I'm just a concerned friend and don't want her to get hurt again.
Okay
Mr Fun

Charleston, WV

#58 Apr 7, 2013
trackmom wrote:
Then Topix is probably a great way to start meeting guys and getting information for possible long term relationships.
trackmom

Charleston, WV

#59 Apr 7, 2013
lol yep. just hope he doesn't hurt her because she really likes him and wants it to work out. it seems like to me everything to her has to revolve around him.
Mr Jack

Charleston, WV

#60 Apr 7, 2013
Go with your gut tracmom.You are closer to the truth than you could ever realize.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 min bacon hater 58,339
Bias's salon . Best salon around .. 9 hr pam 2
name the narcs, informants and rats (Apr '12) 13 hr sexy sausage 50
tamara m the rat 18 hr tire girl 4
Sandy young bus driver Sun lol 2
zach elswick? Sep 19 curious 1
Mother arrest for growing pot, letting child us... Sep 18 never understand 2
•••
•••

Madison Jobs

•••
•••
•••