JAREDS FRIEND

Logan, WV

#21 May 20, 2010
POOR JARED-CANT LIVE HIS LIFE WITHOUT OTHERS DOWNING HIM FOREVER EVEN AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM HIS LIFE-THEY CANT SEEM TO LET HIM GO--HE CANT EVEN COACH SOCCER WITHOUT PEOPLE STARTING DRAMA BECAUSE THEY MUST MISS HIM--AS FAR AS HIM HAVING WARTS--HOW DO U KNOW -WERE U THERE WHEN THE DR SUPPOSEDLY DIAGNOSED HIM WITH THESE? IF NOT THEN U HAVE NO IDEA IF HE HAS THESE OR NOT. AS FAR AS HIM SEEING 4 OR 5 OTHER GIRLS NOW? HOW DO U KNOW? HAVE U SEEN THIS --U DONT EVEN KNOW IF HE IS SEEING ANYBODY! LAST BUT NOT LEAST -AS FAR AS YOUNG CHILDREN ON HIS SOCCER TEAM AND HIS OWN DAUGHTER--I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT HE IS NOT THE TYPE OF MAN WHO GOES FOR YOUNG KIDS ESPECIALLY HIS OWN DAUGHTER. U GUYS REALLY NEED TO THINK ABOUT THE THINGS U PUT ON HERE AND REALIZE THAT HIS DAUGHTER IS OLD ENOUGH TO GET ON HERE AND READ THESE OBSESSIVE COMMENTS ABOUT HER DADDY AND HOW WOULD THESE THINGS MAKE HER FEEL? AT LEAST ADMIT THAT U GUYS HAVE NO PROOF OF ANY OF THIS--U ONLY THINK THESE THINGS IN CASE SHE EVER HAPPENS TO SEE ANY OF THIS---IT APPEARS TO ME AND MOST OF EVERYONE ELSE THAT U GUYS JUST WANT JARED TO BE UNHAPPY, HURT, EMBARRASSED, OR OFFENDED BY THESE COMMENTS---BUT THE REAL QUESTION THAT NEEDS TO BE ASKED IS---IF U ARE NOT INTO HIM/OBSESSED WITH HIM--WHY ARE U STILL UP IN HIS BUSINESS AND WHY WOULD IT EVEN MATTER TO U IF HE WAS HAPPY OR SAD, HURT, OFFENDED OR EMBARRASSED BY ANY OF THIS? AWWWW, U MUST STILL REALLY CARE! MAY GOD FORGIVE U ALL FOR UR UNTRUE DRAMATIC COMMENTS!!!!
liarhater

Charleston, WV

#22 May 21, 2010
Soccrmom wrote:
<quoted text>Cching Soccer? well I might like him just for that alone.
You just got the word eh?lol unless you have saw them I would doubt that.
I heard he's a ref also.
Soccrmom

United States

#23 May 21, 2010
liarhater wrote:
<quoted text>I heard he's a ref also.
Yep, having genital warts was one of the things they asked him before they let him ref !
Anonymous

United States

#24 Sep 20, 2012
Who is he seeing now? Anybody know?
Claud Raines

Hewett, WV

#25 Sep 20, 2012
Stevie
sickwhore

Charleston, WV

#26 Sep 21, 2012
He had sex with ASHLEY POE for money! She got paid and he got laid ;)
Claud Raines

Hewett, WV

#27 Sep 23, 2012
I think itsgreat he kept his money in boone county !!
Anonymous

United States

#28 Sep 23, 2012
Stevie who?
Really

North Pole, AK

#29 Sep 23, 2012
sickwhore wrote:
He had sex with ASHLEY POE for money! She got paid and he got laid ;)
how can you prove that if so I would like to call you and let you explain how you figured that out you lying piece of shit
Claud Raines

Hewett, WV

#30 Sep 24, 2012
Maybe she gave him a reciet.
Kari222

United States

#31 Sep 24, 2012
I seen him with a girl here while back in a blue vehicle.. What the hell is she thinking poor girl she has a rude awakening if she believes anything he says.
Claud Raines

Hewett, WV

#32 Sep 27, 2012
Why JArred is the epitomy of truth.
Kari222

United States

#33 Sep 27, 2012
Lol funny
omg

Charleston, WV

#34 Sep 28, 2012
I dont know him but I think I almost hit him with my car while he was running the other day ... oops
Wow 21

United States

#35 Sep 28, 2012
Whoever is with him now well let me tell u I seen him earlier with a girl and she's not driving a blue vehicle.. Hmmm same ole guy I knew back in the day. He's never just with one girl at a time
Kari222

United States

#36 Sep 28, 2012
omg wrote:
I dont know him but I think I almost hit him with my car while he was running the other day ... oops
Lol
Humm

Charleston, WV

#37 Sep 28, 2012
Just wondering if any of you ladies fell for the whole I love you do much. Wil you marry me crap?? I laughed in his face and told him he was only a f@@k. He doesn't like it when he's on the other side. Of course that was 10 years ago. He never got a chance to use me. Cause I was just playin him. Lol
curious

Charleston, WV

#38 Sep 29, 2012
lmao from what I hear he proposes to everyone in about a week after they start dating
Wow21

United States

#39 Sep 29, 2012
I jus dont understand what he tries to prove seeing a couple girls at a time because us girls find out everything. Yes I fell for the I love you crap but I learned him real fast so of course we weren't together to long lol.
Wow21

United States

#40 Sep 29, 2012
Which that has been at least 3 years ago when I was with him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colby H. 4 hr Bonnie 8
Teenagers Parking at Chapmanville Regional 5 hr Dad 22
News Bob Johnson (Jul '13) 20 hr Holly 2
East Chapmanville Grade School 21 hr Redhawk 3
Time to leave here Sat AlreadyGone 1
what do u think about Derek Sperry? (Jan '10) Sat Just a friend 5
doug green (junkman) (Sep '09) Jul 18 Justpassingthrough 29

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance