|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2009

bimbo smacker wrote:
i love apples!!!!!
haha off topic? but me 2, n since i know who this is, imy!
grey goose

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2009

morgan sontag
qwerty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

well at Scott: Haylie Damron, Amanda Powers, Kylie Belcher, Reagan Martinez, and Courtney Harrison.

at MMS: Kaylee Smith, Darian Vance, and Allie Canterbury
qwerty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

yes and Morgan Sontag
ian vickers

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

yung vick could smash
thisissogay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

cokezero wrote:
well cherrika has stretch marks and a whoville nose and chipmunk teeth and she has a gut bigger then anyone she has a man jaw line acne on her forhead proactive is highly needed and she has bigger arms then a man no wonder why scott high sports do good they got men playin as girls
Your such a low life a$$ hole I mean like forreal you must either be totally in love with her and can't have her or just totally jelous of her, she is very sweet and is a good friend to me and doesn't deserve this s***. I mean your such a pus* you wony even showw your nname wow your real mature. But cherrikah I wouldn't let this low life bother you at all bc your very pretty and this is just a very jelous person. Ilyg(:
urggggggasda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

Regan Martinez is gorgoues.
josh ball 11 grade

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2009

the sexiest girls are def...dana sampson, kelsey harding, hailey green, and my number one hotties are MOLLY and POLLY JONES!!!!!!!!!!
meeee

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2009

cheyenne sharp at SHS
honestly

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2009

Judged:

whatever your oppinion of cheriika is, you should keep it to yourself. its one thing to get on here and bash one another amongst your peers, i know it happens all day/everyday at school anyway, but no mother deserves to have to read hurtful things about their child. it's crossing the line.
huh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2009

Judged:

honestly wrote:
whatever your oppinion of cheriika is, you should keep it to yourself. its one thing to get on here and bash one another amongst your peers, i know it happens all day/everyday at school anyway, but no mother deserves to have to read hurtful things about their child. it's crossing the line.
Well then there daughter should make a better reputation for there self. Maybe they should stop talking to so many guys. Maybe so many guys that have/had girlfriends! Like Trey! I know of about 10 guys she has tried to talk to that has had girl friend thats why no one likes her cause she is a man stealer! Im sorry if there was so many damn people saying the same thing it must be true or some of it dont you think?
Agree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2009

Yeah I know she almost went out with Trey Workman while he was dating someone and Justin Mostller and he is dating someone. I heard they still had something going on tho but i'm not sure... but if I was those girls I would not like her or those guys!
hahaha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2009

thisissogay wrote:
<quoted text>
Your such a low life a$$ hole I mean like forreal you must either be totally in love with her and can't have her or just totally jelous of her, she is very sweet and is a good friend to me and doesn't deserve this s***. I mean your such a pus* you wony even showw your nname wow your real mature. But cherrikah I wouldn't let this low life bother you at all bc your very pretty and this is just a very jelous person. Ilyg(:
Its not gay its the truth dont hate
dnwufewh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2009

madison mccloud and mackenzie mitchell are hot
hahahaha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

um, well this is pretty obvious that they put this on here themselves,are they that desperate?
yo mama

Larchmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

Judged:

i thnk that sydney dangot,amber berry,allie dotson,amy wallace,bry fouber, n ryleigh robinson r da prettiest gurls n 7 grade
Haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

Well at Scott Amanda powers and Katey vance. God I can't wait to get in bed with them.
yer mom

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

i love lamp. God Bless.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Madison Forum right now

Search the Madison Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 13 min bacon hater 53,636
Jason Chafin 1 hr No name 2
Allison Weaver 2 hr ben dover 10
Krogers (Apr '12) 8 hr mr goodwrench 7
Murder years ago at Madison Park (Apr '13) Wed DRM 37
Swingers Wed Jennifer 10
Danielle berry Wed Really 52
•••
•••
•••
•••

Madison Jobs

•••