sickand tired

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Why doesn't someone just take known druggies to jail and make our communities safe for our children?
yea

Danville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

It's more complicated then that. To start with solid evidence needs to be collected, which isn't always easy to get because those types tend to stick to their own kind. Then even if something concrete is found, the courts have limited resources to prosecute criminals. Meaning they usually find themselves making plea deals with most offenders. Only having trials for those that force them to do so. In all reality it's not feasible to even have drugs as criminal offenses, at least not doing them for personal use. What the country really needs is strict social sanctions that limit drug users from having a proper place in society. By limiting work opportunities, ability to be a parent, or to have any power over the life or well being of another at all, and other benefits like driving, the law could keep such people from being dangerous, without the complete overload of wasted man hours and taxpayers dollars.
Some One

Rutherford, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Who?
More

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

More drugs needed n maybe they'll all overdose
real life

Elkview, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

if u have a past drug crime no state benefits is the law but they pick and choose who the laws are for around here lol 2 years ago a freind laid off from work started working as a ci for 119 task force he said they seemed to be truly concerned bout are countys drug problem 2 make long story short outta 20 differnt buys 3 people were charged the other 17 ?? and he stated that they lead there investigations towards poor low income familys while turning a blind eye to the rest the county when investigations lead to cops family or respected familys they are stoped this why you see brian dotson in cvn busting people with 2 pain pills think off all the taxpayers $$$ waisted on theses fake selective inditements while his brother teaches your kids high and deals in more pot than most would beleive these storys are the same threw out county just differnt names and titles anyways he said that all he got out of his 2 year lie was his life put in danger and a drug habbit with bad rep and a idea of how currupt and devided this county is if you make under 20 or 30 thousand he compared it to being a black person in the 50s and then they wonder how the whites got to be so off base this county is how look at what they have been threw
oil field trash

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

i dont live in the county but ive been thew it alot over the years and i have seen the impact the "pillbillies" have had on it . Something needs to be done befor inicent people are hurt or killed from there supidity of wanting to get hi. I think that it would teach these dope head bastards the next time one of them break in a house is forr them to get shot in the face. Last time a checked the castle act is still in effect.
who

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

the cops doesnt do a things but ride around in town boone co need new cops that will do their jobs
friendly neighbor

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Would love to see something done in my community of Uneeda. Sit right beside the store and deal all day. Can hardly get on and off the lot. Kuhn and Smith amoung others. And bring the youth into it.
Et Tu Brute

West Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

oil field trash wrote:
i dont live in the county but ive been thew it alot over the years and i have seen the impact the "pillbillies" have had on it . Something needs to be done befor inicent people are hurt or killed from there supidity of wanting to get hi. I think that it would teach these dope head bastards the next time one of them break in a house is forr them to get shot in the face. Last time a checked the castle act is still in effect.
WOW! Man, are you for real?! First, let me state that you are in NO right to judge anyone or to levy an opinion on an individual or group of people. The reason is simple. You sound like a fool. First, you said that you have been "thew" (through) the county. You then proceeded to say "Something needs to be done BEFOR INICENT people are hurt or killed from THERE SUPIDITY of wanting to get HI". In case it is too complex for your apparent simple mind, I have placed your misspelled railings in "caps". Do your self and most importantly your lineage a humongous favor - throw yourself in front of either a moving train or a mack truck. You serve no purpose in life. Surely by now you have come to terms with the reality of this truth....am I correct? I am trying to be gentle here. Instead of embarrassing your inbred children (characterized by their hair-lips and disproportionately shaped craniums)and sending them into some sort of destructive frenzy, trapping innocent and authentically productive people as it occurs; be pro-active and do the right thing. Your demise is the best possible solution for your dependents. I can only sit here and shake my head in pity as I envision some pitiful semblance of life earnestly pleading to you for the mere sustenance of a worm or a maggot. At some point, tumors need to be removed so the healthy segments can grow. In this case, you measly and obviously inferior suck, are malignant. Remove yourself - the aim of this post is entirely for the best interest of society.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Madison Forum right now

Search the Madison Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 min fitness-guru 53,529
Allison Weaver 14 hr iknow 9
Murder years ago at Madison Park (Apr '13) 16 hr DRM 37
Swingers Wed Jennifer 10
Danielle berry Wed Really 52
Best Basketball Player Scott History? (Feb '09) Mon ramagebuddyleaguealumni 95
Starbucks Jul 21 don 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Madison Jobs

•••