Curious

Ardsley, NY

#1 Nov 18, 2012
Is there a KKK in Boone co? How do I join ? Do I just ride up hobet to the peeps shouting white power or what? I'm serious. Is there a brotherhood here ?
UIPASIR

Nitro, WV

#2 Nov 19, 2012
The United Intelligent People Against Stupid Inbred Rednecks is starting a group here... lol.. because your white trash idiots are everywhere... lemme know if you find some korny klan kids, or even a neo-nazi group... been needing some target practice. I'm serious. Stupid people don't deserve to live, they pollute intelligent society and the human gene pool as a whole; and the aforementioned are indeed two groups that prove being inbred and stupid are attracted to each other, lol.
KKK

Ardsley, NY

#3 Nov 19, 2012
The neo-nazis and skin heads are not connect to the KKK. And they don't condone their violent actions. They are just proud of their heritage the same way the Irish are theirs, native Americans theirs, African american theres, Mexican and Spanish decent people there's and so on. What is wrong with being proud of a white heritage? There is a united negro college fund. Why isn't there a united white heritage college fund? Why isn't there white history month ? Why isn't there white entertainment television ? There is BET! If the white person tried that without hatred against anyone, just to be proud of who they were , all hell would break loose. Why isn't what's good for the goose good for the gander ? I'm not KKK just saying though. I see both sides
UIPASIR

Nitro, WV

#4 Nov 22, 2012
See what I mean? LOL Clueless.
Lon Chaney

Hewett, WV

#5 Nov 22, 2012
Iam not sure about the kkk.It seems anytime it is brought up it almost parallels the nazi scenario. I ,mean please . hate groups seem to originate from this.
Now I am white and i do understand that white people have aninferiority complex about being white.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 16 hr RSM 4,245
Charity "my [email protected]! don't stink" Craddock 19 hr Tina 12
Apple Butter Festival Tue See into the futu... 24
Chrissy Jarrett Tue I heard 2
Tiger Football Sep 17 Tiger Pride 29
Does Buster got it going on or what!! (Mar '17) Sep 16 Crystal 8
Asplundh wife Sep 15 Huh 2

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance