First Prev
of 3
Next Last
TAMMY

Charleston, WV

#1 Jul 12, 2011
can anyone tell me a little about him i met him at rock creek carry out i just wanted to know if he is a good guy or another user
ahhh

Port Matilda, PA

#2 Jul 12, 2011
Well he is married that's what he is n his wife will kick your ass if not worse just sayin cause she's my aunt if it was me I would probably b finding a way 2 delete this b4 any1 else sees it but u just do u sweetie I've just gave you a fair warning
kayla nicole

Port Matilda, PA

#3 Jul 12, 2011
Well I'm his step daughter and my mother won't be 2 happy 2 hear about this... fair warning u best back the f*ck off of him.. so can u put ur lastname so she knows who u r... thanks but fair warning it won't be pretty if u don't back off and be deleting this thread...
TAMMY

Charleston, WV

#4 Jul 12, 2011
hey i just asked a question he asked me out i didn't ask him thats why i wanted to know what kinda person he was so no one can get mad at me 4 it i am the one who asked just so i did'nt go out with a married man or a druggie or anything so ty 4 letting me know and i do feel sorry 4 your aunt
kayla nicole

Port Matilda, PA

#5 Jul 12, 2011
Just tellin u ur best intrest is to not go out with him... so when did he ask u out just asking...
TAMMY

Charleston, WV

#6 Jul 12, 2011
no i won't post my last name because i don't want no trouble i didn't do anything wrong he did he shouldn't be asking women out if he is married
kayla nicole

Port Matilda, PA

#7 Jul 12, 2011
And be finding away to delete. This threat ok...
TAMMY

Charleston, WV

#8 Jul 12, 2011
trust me i'm not i don't date married men but it was the 1'st or 2'nd i'm not possitive i'm from oceana and we just stopped to pick up some beer before we went to her house
TAMMY

Charleston, WV

#9 Jul 12, 2011
how do u delete a thread idk how i am new to this site it is the first time i ever used it
kayla nicole

Port Matilda, PA

#10 Jul 13, 2011
U got to report it... u best not be having no contact with him either...
Bad Gurl Kat

Lizemores, WV

#11 Jul 13, 2011
THat is funny, I have been "seeing" Joey on the side for a while now. He is pushy, but he got his way ;) He is something else.
tillhefindsaclue

Charleston, WV

#12 Jul 13, 2011
This guy is a total moron. My impression was that he spends more time messed up than not. And on top of that he apparently goes out on his wife. More grade A stupid for anyone dumb and desperate enough to need that king of attention.
lisa

Charleston, WV

#13 Jul 13, 2011
yeah he is a total moron he has a good wife at home that he beats and treats like shit and i know it's her fault for staying but for some reason beyond me she loves him i know them both and he is a peice of shit and to tammy i think u did the right thing by checking him out a little before going out with him smart thing to do they are alot of dogs out there and i'm glad you avoided this one
kayla nicole

Port Matilda, PA

#14 Jul 13, 2011
I wish he would own up to cheatin on my mom... maybe u should tell her urself that u have been seeing him.
OMG

Charleston, WV

#15 Jul 13, 2011
are u talking about charles and kenneths brother
liars

Danville, WV

#16 Jul 13, 2011
do you kinow how many joey greens live in boone it could anyone of them some married some not
OMG

Prestonsburg, KY

#17 Jul 14, 2011
thats why i was asking if it was charles and kenneths brother or not all i can say is if it is the same one him and his brothers are just alike women beaters drunks and druggies so just a little heads up ladies
willing

Charleston, WV

#18 Jul 14, 2011
I am married to a Joey Green also so u need to describe him to see if it is any of our Joey's
kayla nicole

Canton, OH

#19 Jul 14, 2011
The one from foster married to vicky... drives a green ford ranger...
TAMMY

Charleston, WV

#20 Jul 15, 2011
is he slim but still built good big eyes reciding hair line

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fire chief at van (droop howell) (May '13) 2 hr The girl 20
Karlie Bell Prices (Jul '10) 3 hr Pajette 12
New Cell Tower 4 hr Need Service 1
Charity "my [email protected]! don't stink" Craddock 5 hr LOL 16
Sumpter and Cantley 5 hr Terry Ball 3
Shannon Phillips 7 hr Just me 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 8 hr The monster 4,243

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance