Jesco has moved. WVs loss is TNs gain

Jesco has moved. WVs loss is TNs gain

Posted in the Madison Forum

Johnny South Knoxville

Knoxville, TN

#1 Oct 24, 2012
Jesco has moved. West Virginia's loss is Tennessee's gain. I can't tell you how happy I am to get this news. First we had Elvis, sadly he's gone. West Virginia had a lump of coal that pressure turned into a diamond. The polish he'll get here in Tennessee may make him a star that he could only dream of being in WV. Jesco is a legend and Tennessee is known world wide for making those with talent into international stars. Nothing against WV, it's a beautiful state filled with very special people but Tennessee, Nashville especially, is known as a magnet for talent. Prove me wrong but I think Tennessee may be the most famous U.S. state worldwide. I base this on the fact that no other state has more songs with the name of their state in the title or their name in the lyrics.
Now with any luck or justice the man, the myth, THE LEGEND Jesco White will get the recognition he deserves. Who knows, a reality series, sort of Jesco Comes To Nashville would probably fly. I've seen less of a concept fly, that's for sure.
thank you

United States

#2 Oct 25, 2012
thank god that worthless piece of crap is gone, if only he'd take his entire family with him. except ashley poe. she's hot.

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#3 Oct 28, 2012
thank you wrote:
thank god that worthless piece of crap is gone, if only he'd take his entire family with him. except ashley poe. she's hot.
Good by, don't let the door hit him on his way out.
Rocky Top

Crossville, TN

#4 Oct 30, 2012
Hey now, all the Whites are welcome here in TN.GOOD LUCK!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the whites of boone county (Apr '10) 5 hr Truthfully 223
Seeking Information on a Murder 6 hr Hillbilly justice 2
No science books for students Tue tiffani 32
Christmas Tue SALLY 2
New to Area Dec 6 Simon 2
Drug bust @van car wash december 2 2016 Dec 5 Curious 1
Julia Warner Dec 3 TJM 6

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance