18 Busted So Far In Boone County Drug Raid

Sep 16, 2011 Read more: WCHS-TV Charleston 67

Madison , Boone County , West Virginia It's a little late to pray you don't get caught.

Read more
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
mom

Buffalo Grove, IL

#1 Sep 16, 2011
It is about time!!!! Good job!!!!!
I KNOW

Dunbar, WV

#2 Sep 16, 2011
Tt's about time this is destroying are towns you use to beable to leave your home and know that no one would try to breakin, but not anymore. It' time people in their hometown take back there piece of mind and their towns.
Kevin Hoosier

Charleston, WV

#3 Sep 16, 2011
Hello. I helped to bring a lot of these people down. I am a snitch. I snitched on several of these people. I am now in California to avoid the heat. I am an informant for the Sheriffs Dpt. My name is Kevin Hoosier.
Soccrmom

New Richmond, WV

#4 Sep 16, 2011
Good for you Kevin Hoosier.
equal treatment

Wharton, WV

#5 Sep 16, 2011
As usual, Madison gets everything and Van gets nothing !!!!! Why in the Hell cant they do a drug bust in the Van , Gordon ,Twilight area ? It has took over and they do NOTHING !!!!!!!!!! OXYS,MORPHINE,HYDRO,AND ZANNIES are EVERYWHERE When are we gonna get some help?????????
what a shame

New Richmond, WV

#6 Sep 16, 2011
SOCCRMOM---its pathetic that you get on topix and run your mouth,not just on this one but other threads as well,and the sad part is..........you cant even afford a computer!!! you have to go down to the library and use theirs. LMFAO!!!!!
who are they

New Richmond, WV

#7 Sep 16, 2011
i saw one was Barry Mounts,Micheal Foley's dad, and Tim Hall(wow thats a shocker!!but still VERY funny and about time), but who are the rest of the dead beat losers?
lets see

Charleston, WV

#8 Sep 16, 2011
Let's see how many plea out. Then whatever is left over will probably never get convicted.
Natasha

Beckley, WV

#9 Sep 16, 2011
That is some bull to say about Kevin Hoosier. He is in Cali, yeah, but he isn't running from anything. He is in and out of WV all the time, so get your facts straight before pretending to be someone you are not! Kevin hasn't ever had to snitch on anyone b/c he hasn't ever been in trouble.
2u2uz

Charleston, WV

#10 Sep 16, 2011
That is about the lamest thing i've ever heard! you just supported the persons claim that he was a rat. he aint in trouble or never has been because he has always told on others! i have never had dealings with him, but i have been told by a number of people that he likes to tattle. I may second guess it if it were just one person. But over time, there have been a lot of people say this exact stuff. Aint no coincidence. Gotta be something to it.
Natasha

Beckley, WV

#11 Sep 16, 2011
What situation has he ever been in that he's had to tell on others? I'm not arguing with u or anyone else on this site; I'm entitled to my opinion. I don't see Kevin running his mouth. That's what I think.
helllllllo

Summersville, WV

#12 Sep 16, 2011
good
Man Boobs

United States

#13 Sep 17, 2011
I don't care who is telling on whom . We need more rats , not less . The only ones ever upset about that kind of thing are those who have something to fear . We need more rats around here . Come on cockroaches , sing ! Shout it out to the mountain tops !

Since: Jul 11

Danville, WV

#14 Sep 17, 2011
equal treatment wrote:
As usual, Madison gets everything and Van gets nothing !!!!! Why in the Hell cant they do a drug bust in the Van , Gordon ,Twilight area ? It has took over and they do NOTHING !!!!!!!!!! OXYS,MORPHINE,HYDRO,AND ZANNIES are EVERYWHERE When are we gonna get some help?????????
Do the Wild and Wonderful Whites of WV live in that area?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#15 Sep 18, 2011
2FAS4U wrote:
<quoted text>
Do the Wild and Wonderful Whites of WV live in that area?
Yes, I would be shocked if most of them weren't the ones busted.
wva2011

United States

#16 Sep 18, 2011
Well I wonder about the couples who got arrested Mark Thaxton and the Kala girl along with the Jeremy fellow...How about the kids that were in the home of these ppl...they say pill bottles everywhere,deplorable living conditions. Did they all get right out and get their kids back? I cannot wait til the day for WV to start drug testing welfare recipients then maybe you will put your kids first!!
kevin

Fresno, CA

#17 Sep 19, 2011
Man ive got a true hater , well a few out there im no angel but by far no rat .give it a rest name one damn thing ive snitched about..thats what i thought i guess ive wronged somebody along the way for people to start a stupid rumor like that all i can say is anyone that really knows me knows its a lie ..get a life if these rumors make people like yourself avoid me then keep it up:) and tasha good looking out thats what friends do .
not giving a damn what anyone thinks ive got better things do do with my time since you like putting my name in your mouth ive got a piece of me to put in your mouth just say the word nameless cowards..peace..
dumbfounded

Charleston, WV

#18 Sep 20, 2011
Are all of you crazy? Does anyone remember the guy that got killed back in May, Steve Lupson? Him, his wife and friend were stealing copper and he got killed. They were all into drugs bigtime and after Steve got killed they arrested his wife, Felicia. She spent 2 days in jail and nothing has been done. No court dates no nothing, evrything must have been dropped. Look her way if you want to know who did the tatttling. Her husband is dead and she's having a grand time now.
Chubby

Charleston, WV

#19 Sep 20, 2011
kevin u are a tard. if u cared not what neone said, u would not be checking this site. u are a rat. i would love the oportunity to tell u this to ur face if u ever come back here. quit running scared and come get urs. i got u something, if u ever quit leeching off of ur brother. u waste. we all know u aint nothing unless u are free loading.
WhoCares

Summersville, WV

#20 Sep 20, 2011
Chubby wrote:
kevin u are a tard. if u cared not what neone said, u would not be checking this site. u are a rat. i would love the oportunity to tell u this to ur face if u ever come back here. quit running scared and come get urs. i got u something, if u ever quit leeching off of ur brother. u waste. we all know u aint nothing unless u are free loading.
I must agree with Chubby, if you don't care what others think or say then why do you continue to respond to different threads on here? Also, do you even work? Hell, have you ever worked a real job or is mooching considered a job these days? But like I have said on another thread, if you weren't involved with drugs and trash in the first place you wouldn't have to be worried about being labeled a snitch or whatever in the first place and leaving state not long before the $hit hits the fan does look a bit suspicious!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shane bowling (Nov '12) 4 hr kristy 176
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 4 hr _FLATLINE-------- 12,959
Tigers Basketball 2014-15 Season 6 hr Basketball Person 20
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 6 hr Princess Hey 11,583
Tilah Moore 19 hr Yaboi 6
Van High School Principal arrested Apr 14 Victim Advocate 10
Northfork Needs Some Help Apr 14 Boone County Taxp... 1
More from around the web

Madison People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE