What do you think of Savannah Likens?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Likens NO GOOD

United States

#23 Jan 30, 2010
I ain't never known a good or decent Likens. That one is in jail, will never, ever see the light of day again, for molestin' all of them kids. I hear that Scottie is doing the same thing to his kid. That's a shame. I guess the apple didn't fall far from a tree. Or, well, I wonder what kind of fruit a molesting tree would produce? Scottie is a piece of filth and always will be.
stooopid

AOL

#24 Feb 2, 2010
funloving wrote:
Isnt she like 14 and her baby daddy like 21 well if so thats sick and the fosterparents and baby daddy should be locked up.The baby daddy for sacatary rae and the fosterparents for letting it happen.
THATS JUST PLAN SICK.
MAKE ME PUKE
Well first of dumbass, shes 16 and second of all it happen in ohio with when her grandparents was supposed to be watching, and your the sick one if you think we let it happen, what do you think, we said, go on and do it savannah. You have one perverted and twisted sick mine, keep ur nose out of our business.stupid
chickensh_t

AOL

#25 Feb 2, 2010
Likens NO GOOD wrote:
I ain't never known a good or decent Likens. That one is in jail, will never, ever see the light of day again, for molestin' all of them kids. I hear that Scottie is doing the same thing to his kid. That's a shame. I guess the apple didn't fall far from a tree. Or, well, I wonder what kind of fruit a molesting tree would produce? Scottie is a piece of filth and always will be.
Your a dumass also, if you even knew him you would know he was adopted and his foster dad was acused first of all. and scottie would kill someone who ever did this,(why do you think Zach ran to OHIO) second of all post ur name, or are you a chicken shit. OH wait your the one whos molesting kids. I know excatly who you are. Worthless trash.If your have balls enough to acuse him post you name and lets see if your man enough,f*g
matthew

Charleston, WV

#26 Feb 2, 2010
i heard she got her ass beat by amber harvey today at school. i think its funny. savannah was running her mouth about amber and her sister and amber beat the shit out of her. maybe now she'll keep her fu_king mouth shut and will learn not to talk shi_____ about people
posturname

AOL

#27 Feb 3, 2010
funloving wrote:
Isnt she like 14 and her baby daddy like 21 well if so thats sick and the fosterparents and baby daddy should be locked up.The baby daddy for sacatary rae and the fosterparents for letting it happen.
THATS JUST PLAN SICK.
MAKE ME PUKE
What is "sacatary rae"? I've never heard of anybody going to jail for that.
Learn how to spell dumbass and maybe all the 13 year old would take you serious.
okamber

AOL

#28 Feb 3, 2010
matthew wrote:
i heard she got her ass beat by amber harvey today at school. i think its funny. savannah was running her mouth about amber and her sister and amber beat the shit out of her. maybe now she'll keep her fu_king mouth shut and will learn not to talk shi_____ about people
Even though you look like a dude, we all know this is you, and ur just jealous cuz savanna whooped that ass.
matthew

Charleston, WV

#29 Feb 3, 2010
"okamber" i mean, okvanessa. this is not amber. and thats a fact. just shut the fu**k up and stop running your mouth. you need to grow up even more than she does. and by the way. amber does not look like a man. i think you got that backwards. your the one that looks like a dam man.
okbrittany

AOL

#30 Feb 3, 2010
Taken up for Amber, cuz shes too scared to take up for herself, like ya always do.Why don't you stay out of her battles and let her fight her own. Oh cuz shes too scared.
1 post removed
brittney harvey

Charleston, WV

#32 Feb 4, 2010
first of all, spell my name right if your going to write it at all. its brittNEY. and second, ambers my sister, ill take up for her as much as i want. amber can fight her own battles. apparently you didnt see that fight her and savannah.and ambers not scared.. she just trys to live with out the drama .
&& your on here talkin bout how shes so scared to fight her own battles, but look... she put her name. you didnt. so, are you scared ?
RAE

United States

#33 Feb 5, 2010
I have known the Likens family for along time now ;;; and as for the family it is a wounderful family and those of you who talk you SH*T are jealous;;; Scotty would nevery hurt his children forst of all and for the rest of the family ; well lets see I worked with Johnnys brother who is a paramedic in Huntington WV so see you all have no idea who you are talking about!!!! Or what you all are talking about...:Leave me your name and i will tell you about the family! O ya right you wont cause you all are a bunch of DHHR people who are board out of you minds and have nothing else to do. Besides collect out tax money to feed your sorry asses......
GOOD OLE LUANN LIKENS

Charleston, WV

#34 Feb 5, 2010
I wasn't allowed to post my comment on here defending my family, so if you should want to read it then it will be on my page on my space....YEAH YOU CAN SAY I'M JUST A LITTLE FRIGGIN PISSED OFF!!!
gigi

United States

#35 Feb 13, 2010
this is her sisster u people need to leave her the hell alone u have no clue what that kids been through how dare u talk about stuff u dont even know she is a great mommy and scottie and jessica is the best thing that ever happend to her if someone else has got somerhing bad to say say it me you guys are fucking sick you need to get a f*cking life cause if u had one u wouldnt need to be on here talking shit about people thats making u mad cause there better at life than YOU!!!!!!!!!!her sisster
amanda

Stillwater, OK

#36 Nov 8, 2012
She's doing very well and very much in love with a well educated and successful man named Josh. He spoils those girls to death, it makes me jelous. Their little girl is one of the happiest children I've ever seen and they are currently in the process of purchasing their first home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kalem ellis 2 hr loving friend 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr inspector tiny Ta... 2,845
What's up with kolby these days 8 hr Kay 8
Former Boone Cop Dies 22 hr Just saying 2
Biggest and best breasts in Boone? Sun Band aid 20
Teresa "Tracy" Sansom and Aaron Cooper Sun Hahaha 3
Crystal Ball Sep 24 Stanley the paper... 5

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance