Since: Nov 09

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2009

does anybody know who she is and what do you think of her?
give em hell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2009

I know her and I think shes a good girl thats just misunderstood
jusme

Wayside, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2009

Yeah alot of ppl know her, and until everyone has walked in her shoes then NOBODY has any right to say anything negative about her. Thank you to the one person that replied. She is a good girl and yes she is and has been misunderstood and took advantage of. I was shocked to see her name on here tonight. I Know she's not innocent, but who is? Poor girl has had a short rough 16 yrs of life I can only hope it turns around for her.

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2009

Yeah shes had a rough life, but the past few years shes brought on alot of it herself.I feel sorry for the poor people she lives with.Ive heard shes gave them more hell then what shes ever had to face. Anyways she doenst even have to worry about that baby bcuz her foster parents take care of it for her. And she could care less. She just keeps crappin on them.

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2009

I mean, does she even have a clue who the babys daddy is. She is probaly consider one of the biggest hos at scott.
jusme

Ripley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2009

I agree she has gave the people she lives with pure HELL and they've given her everything that she needed and wanted. She has had it better there than anywhere she has ever lived in her life. And yes her "foster parents" do take care of the baby all the time. However the thing that does piss me the fuck off is that WE do know who the baby belongs too! WE have known for a while and it is the one person that she has said it was since day fucking one! This baby didn't ask to be born, she didn't ask to be looked at in a certain way or anything like that. So please if you have any children of your own please put yourself in our family's shoes and think about what we are all going through before you say something about the baby or its "sperm donor". I by all means do not consider what they done to be a good thing, but the main thing now is that baby, and she is loved and cared for. So just don't bring that innocent babies name or life in this shit! Oh and u misspelled "ho"!!!

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2009

Oh shit I forgot the ' im sorry ho's.;)And I did not say anything about the baby.Just her.But I will.As long as that baby is in that house shes got a good home but as soon as Savannha turns 18 and moves out, its hard to tell what will happen to that baby.The baby is probably the only reason why she hasn't been kicked out. Thats pobably the only reason why she got pregnant.Because she knew she was about to get sent off.Hell why not have a baby,she knew they wouldn't kick her out cuz shes too ignorant to take care of a kid herself and the "dad" of the kid wouldn't lift a finger to help her out.So they knew the only chance the kid had was for them to take care of it.
jusme

Ripley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2009

Yes, of course they wasn't gonna kick her out they have a heart! As far as "plannin" on gettin pregant----well shit you seem to know Savannah very well...I mean come'on...no she didn't
"plan" on being pregant, the thing is sweetie, when ya have someone way older than you tellin you that they love you and shit and you've had a hell of a life anyway, being a little girl thats not that mature,,,your gonna believe it, and thats what happen with her gettin pregant. And as far as the baby, hell just shows exactly how mature you are, I just simply ask you not to bring her in it, because she is a baby. And who's to say that baby will go anywhere when Savannah does leave? You seem to know SO MUCH about our family without being there all the time and knowing every little detail that goes on. Just because Savannah pissed you off in some way doesn't mean you have to talk bout the baby on here. I really don't care what your deal is with her, but damn can't you give a little baby a fucking break?!!! I mean hell quit gettin on here postin bullshit about her, if she's pissed you off that bad then man tha fuck up and go to her face about it. Bringin her business on the internet...thats just fuckin stupid, then ya got family that has to deal with tha damage control.
Activity

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

she is my bestie and i love her to death and she is so fun to hang with

Since: Dec 09

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

wow, she has had a rough life, and what teen hasnt made mistakes ? especially the ones in boone countyy? and that baby is loved, by her foster parents and by her. she would do anything for that baby, if only you knew her ! shes a sweet hyper active child ! she would never hurt that baby in any way and only wants the best for it ! so dont bring the baby into all your bullsh*t ! you guys need to leave her along, untill you live a day of her life, dont run your mouth about her. i agreee with jusme ! you guys need to get a life, and stop bringing her, her baby, and her past mistakes on the internet !
jusme

Copen, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

Thank You!

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

jusme wrote:
Thank You!
no problem honey ! savannha is a really nice girl, and people dont need to be dawggin her on here !
friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2010

well the ? is what do you think about Jessica and Scotty are they aunt and uncle or mamaw and papaw haha LMFAO

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2010

friend wrote:
well the ? is what do you think about Jessica and Scotty are they aunt and uncle or mamaw and papaw haha LMFAO
okay, thier her foster parents. and they guy she got prego by is not her biological uncle. so biologically, there nothing to the baby.
get your shit straight before you open your mouth.
Crystal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2010

brittknee2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
okay, thier her foster parents. and they guy she got prego by is not her biological uncle. so biologically, there nothing to the baby.
get your shit straight before you open your mouth.
i agree, im her "foster aunt"
& theres no damn since in this bullshit
if they dont know what they're talking about.
they DEF. need to keep their mouth SHUT !
have a heart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2010

I love the way people get on here and put other peole down. Some people are so insecure in their life that they have to make someone else look bad to try and make themselves look better. It don't work, you still look stupid leave people alone. Do you have all the facts? Do you know what this person has been through? I bet not not entirely LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE! If you give compassion and understanding along with the truth about how you feel about what they have done maybe that will help get this person on the path they need to be on. It sure beats posting all their mistakes on the internet. AND THIS BABY CAN'T HELP WHAT HAPPENED LEAVE IT OUT OF THIS!!!!!!!
Crystal wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree, im her "foster aunt"
& theres no damn since in this bullshit
if they dont know what they're talking about.
they DEF. need to keep their mouth SHUT !
Jessica

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2010

If you relly want to know, Scottie is the babies pap and im her meme. And Savannah is a good kid and a good mother.She is new at this so yeah she is having a hard time being a new single and student mom.And FRIEND I love how you make a joke out of a serious matter, show how mature you are.Can't you people at least tell her to her face, ya bunch of chicken sh*ts. And Savannah and the baby is both well taken care of and loved by Scottie and I.ThanX
Crystal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2010

Jessica wrote:
If you relly want to know, Scottie is the babies pap and im her meme. And Savannah is a good kid and a good mother.She is new at this so yeah she is having a hard time being a new single and student mom.And FRIEND I love how you make a joke out of a serious matter, show how mature you are.Can't you people at least tell her to her face, ya bunch of chicken sh*ts. And Savannah and the baby is both well taken care of and loved by Scottie and I.ThanX
haha, i love you jess...
& its true. sav takes damn good care of summer...
& you & scottie are the BEST DAMN parents a kid could as for..
these people have no damn right to talk about her. in any way..
but you know, they have nothing better else to do than get on here & slander someone else...
get a life you dumb asses & leave my FAMILY alone !
2 posts removed
gigi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2010

this is her sisster
funloving

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2010

Isnt she like 14 and her baby daddy like 21 well if so thats sick and the fosterparents and baby daddy should be locked up.The baby daddy for sacatary rae and the fosterparents for letting it happen.

THATS JUST PLAN SICK.
MAKE ME PUKE

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Madison Forum right now

Search the Madison Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 min John 43,708
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 10 min Jimmy Love 3,899
Tax Refunds are WELFARE for people with kids (Jan '13) 22 min What 38
Ed (coward,sell out) Hendricks 1 hr right 5
FYI Jeff Slone (Jul '13) 16 hr used 22
paul tawney Sat terry taylor 1
secret affairs the ones they got away with Sat FahQue 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Madison Jobs

•••
•••