Theirs a thief in the Turtle Creek area.

Theirs a thief in the Turtle Creek area.

Posted in the Madison Forum

DOA

Charleston, WV

#1 Oct 31, 2012
Beware. I guess the best thing to do is try to forgive them and forget about it.
going

Charleston, WV

#2 Nov 1, 2012
No the best thing is to beat their ass
Me To

Charleston, WV

#3 Nov 1, 2012
Does anyone know who the thief, or thief's are in the Buger Hole Turtle Creek area is? Maybe if we knew, we could keep and eye out. If someone comes knocking on your door for work,in the area, don't, repeat, don't give them any work, its not about work, they are just casing your place out, premeditated, they will come back to rob you.
live in that area

United States

#4 Nov 1, 2012
we have been having trouble with Gas missing out of our vehicles and 4 wheeler. Had a few things missing here and there nothing major, but it seems to be getting worse, now I'm starting to worry that they will start stealing more important stuff. I would give anyone anything if they needed it just dont steal from me. You have to watch out for Robert Bias, Josh Fatty Patty Berry and Charlie Vance in that area
Crime watch

Bluefield, WV

#5 Nov 3, 2012
They usually steal on rainy nights. Keep a eye out, watch out for your neighbor.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#6 Nov 4, 2012
Crime watch wrote:
They usually steal on rainy nights. Keep a eye out, watch out for your neighbor.
better watch out for yourself and neighbor then do a real beat down and they won't steal for a while.
know

Charleston, WV

#7 Nov 5, 2012
Adam Mitchell
warning

Bluefield, WV

#8 Nov 5, 2012
Organised crime operating out of the trailer park, plus others in the area. Never seen thieving so bad in the Turtle Creek area. Next thing you know some elderly person will lose their life over their medication.
warning

Bluefield, WV

#9 Nov 5, 2012
Organized crime operating out of the trailer park, plus a few others in the area. Never seen it so bad.

Location hidden

#10 Nov 5, 2012
they need to set traps and do unto others like wise hell yell beat down and use the castle laws kill if they dont kill u first

Location hidden

#11 Nov 5, 2012
warning wrote:
Organized crime operating out of the trailer park, plus a few others in the area. Never seen it so bad.
they need to be fu@#$% up real won't or can't steal no more? which ever comes 1st
Pump

Bluefield, WV

#12 Nov 6, 2012
Thieves and government cell phones, hard to catch. I probably cant catch them, but if I'm lucky enough to catch them them I'll shoot to kill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cecily cooper 5 hr Jimmy V 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 16 hr Chris 4,201
Adios Hascienda Mon Brad 4
Shoppers value (Oct '16) Mon Trump voter 7
does anyone know Robbie Justice (Sep '09) Sun Noneya 28
Trying to find Robbie Justice (May '10) Sun Noneya 41
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) May 19 some 1 else in be... 1,770

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madison Mortgages