First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hmmmm

Culloden, WV

#1 Dec 7, 2012
Are there any single men in this area NOT on drugs?
hahaha

New Lebanon, OH

#2 Dec 8, 2012
Doubt it but I can tell you there are plenty of wives that will screw around .. Ask Melissa Dillon/Toping. She can tell you all about it! Bahahahaha!
poopface

United States

#3 Dec 8, 2012
Would you consider bath salts drugs ?
Hmmmm

Culloden, WV

#4 Dec 8, 2012
I guess I should have known better than to expect anything other than ignorant answers! If I were looking for wives that would screw around that's what I would have asked; if you wanna gossip about someone start your own discussion & do it!
And yes bath salts would be considered drugs, & I'm assuming if you have to ask that that maybe you aren't the best person to reply either!
a few

Oakvale, WV

#5 Dec 8, 2012
Yea there are a few single guys around that aren't on drugs. I'm not going to lie and say that they are all choice material. Some may not be great looking or rich. Some may not be in your age range. Some may not share your interests or lifestyle. But they are out there. Look for people that get involved in community organizations. Churches, sports league, theater productions, volunteer groups, gyms, even amateur fighters in martial arts and boxing are usually drug free people either because of choice or to stay on that competitive edge. I know of a flag football league that meets on Sundays at Scott that has single guys. Most of them are in pretty good shape and would rather spend a free day out around people having good clean fun than using.
Hmmmm

Culloden, WV

#6 Dec 8, 2012
Thank you! Its nice to read an intelligent response on here!
2 posts removed

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#9 Dec 9, 2012
Yep. I'm a single guy and have never done drugs. Clean criminal record, and I actually work for a living and pay my way. Unattached to, but only because I'm too busy to care at the moment.
Truth

Springfield, NJ

#10 Dec 9, 2012
Cole Fielder wrote:
Yep. I'm a single guy and have never done drugs. Clean criminal record, and I actually work for a living and pay my way. Unattached to, but only because I'm too busy to care at the moment.
Unattached because your a whiner who spends to much time on Topix.
A good guy

Nettie, WV

#11 Dec 9, 2012
I am single and Im looking for a good single woman
gottafindhim

United States

#12 Dec 10, 2012
Would like to find me a good family man. Drug free!!!
NUMBER 2

Oakvale, WV

#13 Dec 10, 2012
gottafindhim wrote:
Would like to find me a good family man. Drug free!!!
Are you trying to steal someones husband by giving him free drugs. Thats pretty low, but it just might work.
bah ha ha

United States

#14 Dec 10, 2012
NUMBER 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you trying to steal someones husband by giving him free drugs. Thats pretty low, but it just might work.
Are you retarded? Heck no I have nothing to do with drugs!
silly

United States

#15 Dec 11, 2012
I know of one that would be great catch but he is chasing after a nurse. Snooze you lose.
Hmmmm

Hansford, WV

#16 Dec 11, 2012
silly wrote:
I know of one that would be great catch but he is chasing after a nurse. Snooze you lose.
I'm assuming you are referring to yourself, good luck with your nurse!
hahaha

Charleston, WV

#17 Dec 11, 2012
silly wrote:
Any nurse I've encountered are nothing but hoes. They go from one to the next and destroy families.
A good guy

Nettie, WV

#18 Dec 11, 2012
Please dont get me started on nurses they are mostly hoes some may not be but most are . You could not pay me to date another one
Lon Chaney

Hewett, WV

#19 Dec 11, 2012
I looooove nurses !!!
Hmmmm

Martinsburg, WV

#20 Dec 11, 2012
A good guy wrote:
Please dont get me started on nurses they are mostly hoes some may not be but most are . You could not pay me to date another one
I'm not a nurse, but you can't judge an entire group by a few examples.
gag

Charleston, WV

#21 Dec 11, 2012
Bet if you ask ol Melissa Dillon/Toping she can tell you all about it since she cheats on her man.
silly

Lowell, MI

#22 Dec 12, 2012
hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>Any nurse I've encountered are nothing but hoes. They go from one to the next and destroy families.
No it is not me, I am female but my male friend just started seeing one that works at Boone hospital. He is a good guy and already got his heart broke by his ex, from the replies about nurses I hope he is careful and does not get hurt again. I can't believe nurses are that way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 18 hr Peace 4,149
Cremation Services Tue Hillbilly 4
Who was found at dead at Boy Scout camp Tue Karma 4
Pukes buying beer Tue Oh my 29
Paulette Vance up to her old tricks? (Nov '14) Tue Jacob 4
Madison Medical Jun 25 BBBBBX 2
Sue Ison Jun 25 mma 1

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance