I hate old people
Paul

Clifton Park, NY

#173 May 19, 2012
I hate old people because they have RAPED the American economy and not left a damn thing for coming generations. They are nothing but control freaks who try to impose their will on everyone and those who fight back get the " I flew Mustangs in the Big One blah,blah, blah" They try to run your life because they screwed up their own personal family life. Greedy Old Porkers ( do the first letters of the words remind you of anyone? Almost all of them are fat, white, balding and terrified of any change, especialy change that threatens their robber baron holdings. The day a non white man was elected, they crapped a lot of bricks. Then when President Obama couldn't fix 40 years of old, white, fat and balding politics meant only to profit old, white, fat and balding, they all brought out the ropes and burning crosses. Euthanasia, where are you when we need you? I apologise for a blanket condemnaion but everywhere I look, they skitter around like cockroaches and complain about it not being the "Good Old Days" Right. When raping women was legal and approved in the 50's and killing a black person was smiled upon. "Don't go near them, Johnny! They're not like us!" I was part of the movement in the 60's to try to change America so ALL of us were treated fairly but that was killed by old,fat,white and balding. Bitter? You bet your ass. They destroyed everything. And they have the balls to blame everyone under 45. They can kiss my butt in Macy's window at 5 on a friday afternoon in NYC.
Stood By To Long

Princeton, WV

#174 May 19, 2012
Paul wrote:
I hate old people because they have RAPED the American economy and not left a damn thing for coming generations. They are nothing but control freaks who try to impose their will on everyone and those who fight back get the " I flew Mustangs in the Big One blah,blah, blah" They try to run your life because they screwed up their own personal family life. Greedy Old Porkers ( do the first letters of the words remind you of anyone? Almost all of them are fat, white, balding and terrified of any change, especialy change that threatens their robber baron holdings. The day a non white man was elected, they crapped a lot of bricks. Then when President Obama couldn't fix 40 years of old, white, fat and balding politics meant only to profit old, white, fat and balding, they all brought out the ropes and burning crosses. Euthanasia, where are you when we need you? I apologise for a blanket condemnaion but everywhere I look, they skitter around like cockroaches and complain about it not being the "Good Old Days" Right. When raping women was legal and approved in the 50's and killing a black person was smiled upon. "Don't go near them, Johnny! They're not like us!" I was part of the movement in the 60's to try to change America so ALL of us were treated fairly but that was killed by old,fat,white and balding. Bitter? You bet your ass. They destroyed everything. And they have the balls to blame everyone under 45. They can kiss my butt in Macy's window at 5 on a friday afternoon in NYC.
Equal rights brother, I agree one hundred persent that you can live the way you feel comfortable, your a free man.

Since: Apr 12

chesapeake

#175 May 20, 2012
Anyone a year or a minute older than you is considered old. Please! You fungus for brains, you babies wouldn't be here if it wasn't for old people. I'm 29, how OLD are you? Scrotum heart.
Paul

Clifton Park, NY

#176 May 21, 2012
Mick Stup wrote:
Anyone a year or a minute older than you is considered old. Please! You fungus for brains, you babies wouldn't be here if it wasn't for old people. I'm 29, how OLD are you? Scrotum heart.
Take a REAL look around you and wake up. It's clowns like you who'll cry and moan when there is nothing left. I've spent most of my life taking care of the elderly and they have ONE goal: Die with the most and give not a damn thing back. You call me a scrotum heart? Your problem is blindness and crap for brains. Feed that to your children.
Paul

Clifton Park, NY

#177 May 21, 2012
As I said, I apologize for the blanket condemnation but it is frightening how prevalent the elderly line of thinking is. They figure they are owed everything, just like a lot of the sixteen to thirty five year old types. Again, personal experience. Got a 26 year old who can't wipe his own butt in spite of being all sorts of help. You're 29? There won't be a wooden nickel left because of the people you feel sorry for and you are defending. I feel bad for your generation and the next because they won't have jack s**t because of Granpa and Gramdma stuffing it up their butt to take with them.

“some where every day!”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#178 May 21, 2012
Paul wrote:
As I said, I apologize for the blanket condemnation but it is frightening how prevalent the elderly line of thinking is. They figure they are owed everything, just like a lot of the sixteen to thirty five year old types. Again, personal experience. Got a 26 year old who can't wipe his own butt in spite of being all sorts of help. You're 29? There won't be a wooden nickel left because of the people you feel sorry for and you are defending. I feel bad for your generation and the next because they won't have jack s**t because of Granpa and Gramdma stuffing it up their butt to take with them.
don't know why you hate old people but your parents are elderly, do you hate them? You will be old one day think about that, you must work in a nursing home to have so much hatred for the elderly. Sorry you feel this way.
Tired of dealing with it

Toledo, OH

#179 May 23, 2012
The comment is harsh, yes, but does hold some truth. I work with a woman who is 74. She does nothing but internet surf all day long. If you ask her to keep an eye on the water jug because it's almost empty, she gives you a hateful look and slams her pen on the desk. She walks in the door EXACTLY to the minute, the time her shift begins. She does NOTHING more than what she absolutely has to do for her job. She is the receptionist, the lobby and conference rooms are hers to keep orderly. She refuses. She will walk passed a chair that is setting out away from the conference table and never offer to push it under like all the other chairs around the table. She takes, she never gives. She interrupts you when you're talking to a supervisor, she has to piss at exactly the same time every day, she makes everyone's life in the office miserable. She drives like a bat out of hell, she walks bent over and leaning to the right and still at 74, working and drawing social security benefits at the same time, she will not quit. A young person with a family to support could use the job, but all she does is complain she needs the money. Really? Well why didn't you prepare for your retirement years ago? She is still paying a mortgage on a NEW condo she just had to have, too good to live in an apt. or trailer. She pays a car lease payment every month because she refuses to drive a used car. She bitches about everything, does nothing to change the status quo in her life, and goes to the doctor several times a month because she is always suffering from one ailment or another. She is a hypochondriac. I cannot believe she is breathing and so many GOOD and USEFUL people are in the ground. She is a poster child for why I'd support a "soylent green" society.
busting nuts on sluts

Melrose Park, IL

#180 Jun 24, 2012
Well writen I dislike old people
Rex

Mckinney, TX

#181 Jul 19, 2012
Lawls wrote:
I was watching a commercial for a product called "Life Alert" in which they had some old windbag on TV saying, "All senior citizens should have Life Alert," in a painfully slow voice while the text on the bottom of the screen displayed their advertising slogan, "Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!" when it occurred to me that they were doing it wrong. If they're going for accuracy, they should advertise their product like this:
The accurate way to market safety devices for old people.
Instead, they waste mid-afternoon airtime with old fossils talking about how important Life Alert is and why "senior citizens" should wear them. Here's a better idea: LET THEM DIE!
I hate old people! The state I live in is filled to capacity with worthless old bastards who contribute NOTHING to society and expect us to show them respect because they're too weak, tired, vulnerable, and worthless to wipe their own asses.
Who needs them? I say we kill everyone over the age of 85 and sell their homes to college-bound students so we can make the world a better place instead of letting some old cantankerous bitch rot away the rest of her miserable days in an empty home or, even worse, on the Florida highways.
Here is how I propose to dispose of deal with the elderly. Take notes; I might decide to run for President in 2028. Redirect Life Alert to the Kevorkian Hotline.If you're so old that a low-velocity impact with the ground traps you until you slowly die, you probably don't have much to live for to begin with. Just end it all, you old bastards! Social Security should be exclusively for Veterans
If you didn't serve in the military, why should we the American workers take care of you? Don't give me any of that, "I'm old and frail," bullshit. If you wanted to retire, you should have set up your own retirement fund when you were younger. Or, failing that, served for at least one term of military service.
Revoke their driving rights
If your reaction time and attention span are so shitty that you become a hazard for everyone on the road, you don't deserve to drive. Too many intelligent young folks have had their lives snuffed out because some old bat valued her independence more than the lives of children.
I was in class today sitting behind this old guy. Every time the teacher asked a question, he'd raise his fat hand and give some dumba remark. Put your hand down ahole, nobody wants to hear what you have to say. Every time I thought he couldn't top the BS he already spewed, he'd prove me wrong by talking some more: "I read once that the border of Asia is next to the Caspian Sea." Great dipshit, anyone else want to contribute something completely irrelevant? At this point I go into a berserker rage and head-butt my desk until I give myself a concussion.
Old people should be eaten. All this b#tchin about the mad cow disease, why worry when there are so many old people we can eat. It would solve so many problems. No more old people driving 35 on the freeway. No more old people sucking up Medicare funds. No more old people on life insurance commercials. I can't stand the Liberty Medical commercials the one with that guy and his wife, with her smug grin on her face. "they deliver our supplies right to our door! Oh, you think that's pretty special huh? How about I put my foot up your ass, grandma? Teach you to make those smug grins and wide-eyed expressions at me again. Then the commercial ends with the old guy winking at his wife, saying Liberty Medical gives us more time to do the fun things in life it pans to them walking by some old piece of s car. The idea of old people getting it on makes me SICK MANDATORY CASTRATION AFTER THE AGE 60.
Good luck with that communist presidency of yours

Since: Nov 11

United States

#182 Jul 23, 2012
Rudy Waltz wrote:
<quoted text>
There's always exceptions to the rule. But for greater of society, we need workers and contributors. It's all about the greater good.
we could always use them as objects of entertainment & let teenagers throw eggs at them for laughs, we could also chain them up in farms & use them as scarecrows. Just gotta find a good use for them.
Heart

Paintsville, KY

#183 Aug 7, 2012
Whoever started this has a mental disorder or they are just plain cruel. Either way God help you.
Lethbridgian

Lethbridge, Canada

#184 Aug 12, 2012
Get a grip wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds to me like you're a cantankerous miserable bitch/ bastard yourself and perhaps you're the one who needs to do the world a favor and end your own ,miserable pathetic existence.
Ummm actually I agree with the "cantankerous bitch/bastard" old people (over 85) are absolutely worthless. Physician assisted suicide should be legal EVERYWHERE.
Jay

Ashburn, VA

#185 Nov 9, 2012
Rudy Waltz wrote:
Actually the answer to the world's hunger, energy, ecological problems is population control.
We all need to learn that procreating isn't a right to abuse.
Of course that makes too much sense so we'll continue to let teenagers have kids that they can't support and chase our own tails with scientific ways to cure these problems so that everyone can have their cake and eat it too.
There is no population control problem. There is no food or energy shortage. Just government control of resources that stop people from getting them. BTW, how do you determine if a population is too large. What is a testable objective criteria for overpopulation? I see no land shortage, food shortage, or energy shortage. In fact we have more trees and forest in america than we did a century ago.
Soccrmom

Charleston, WV

#186 Nov 9, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no population control problem. There is no food or energy shortage. Just government control of resources that stop people from getting them. BTW, how do you determine if a population is too large. What is a testable objective criteria for overpopulation? I see no land shortage, food shortage, or energy shortage. In fact we have more trees and forest in america than we did a century ago.
Have you been to Africa lately?
J-Ho

Little Rock, AR

#187 Nov 27, 2012
I agree with this post 100%. I hate old people.
rod johnson

Sterling, VA

#188 Nov 27, 2012
I hate everybody. Young, old, and everyone in between.
Oldpplshoulddye

Lansdale, PA

#189 Dec 1, 2012
I hate old people too. So much so that I do not want to become one of them. I see deterioration happen to old people after the age of 70. I plan to kill myself at 70 so I'm not contributing to the masses of old people that already exist for nothing except expecting other people to take care of them. Fuck you, old people.
happy

Greenville, KY

#190 Dec 4, 2012
all old people need to die

“I yam what I yam”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#191 Dec 4, 2012
Old people are a commodity no longer needed, wanted or required. They smell terrible. Have you ever been in an elevator with one? Your olfactory notices an odor resembling a cross between a bicycle seat, moth balls, a tinge of urine and a few errant dingle berries. They piss and shit themselves and need to wear diapers. Nothing is worse than being in the ladies room when an old skank comes in and uses the toilet in the next stall. The odor is enough to knock you out. This is why they have exhaust fans always running in the ladies room. The waft of 70-plus years of nuclear vaginal fallout permeating the entire bathroom is coupled with way too much Chanel No. 5 the old hag incorrectly believes is discreetly covering the funk of her puss-draining, crusted, infected box housing some kind of crawling and hopping insects thought extinct in the fifties.. She then stuffs half a roll of folded toilet paper in her parachute bloomers to absorb drainage (both old and new). When she's finished she doesn't bother to flush or wash her hands. She then proceeds to linger at the sink, dragging her arthritic and clit-smudged fingers across her face while applying more whore-red lipstick to her already-covered and smeared lips and teeth with the same tissue she's had for 18 months in the same pocket of her over-sized purse purchased by a family member 30 Christmas' ago. She'll then hobble out to the nearest vending machine to spread her infections so others may enjoy them. I'm sure men have their own issues such as pissing on the guy's shoes standing at the next urinal in a stop-and-go fashion with a mixture of piss and blood due to glaucoma and an over-enlarged prostate. Either that or you have to wait while the old codger empties his catheter leg bag all over his pant leg and the seat of the toilet you need to drop that log in. Just my personal observations.
Johnson Rod

United States

#192 Dec 4, 2012
Jen Ward wrote:
Old people are a commodity no longer needed, wanted or required. They smell terrible. Have you ever been in an elevator with one? Your olfactory notices an odor resembling a cross between a bicycle seat, moth balls, a tinge of urine and a few errant dingle berries. They piss and shit themselves and need to wear diapers. Nothing is worse than being in the ladies room when an old skank comes in and uses the toilet in the next stall. The odor is enough to knock you out. This is why they have exhaust fans always running in the ladies room. The waft of 70-plus years of nuclear vaginal fallout permeating the entire bathroom is coupled with way too much Chanel No. 5 the old hag incorrectly believes is discreetly covering the funk of her puss-draining, crusted, infected box housing some kind of crawling and hopping insects thought extinct in the fifties.. She then stuffs half a roll of folded toilet paper in her parachute bloomers to absorb drainage (both old and new). When she's finished she doesn't bother to flush or wash her hands. She then proceeds to linger at the sink, dragging her arthritic and clit-smudged fingers across her face while applying more whore-red lipstick to her already-covered and smeared lips and teeth with the same tissue she's had for 18 months in the same pocket of her over-sized purse purchased by a family member 30 Christmas' ago. She'll then hobble out to the nearest vending machine to spread her infections so others may enjoy them. I'm sure men have their own issues such as pissing on the guy's shoes standing at the next urinal in a stop-and-go fashion with a mixture of piss and blood due to glaucoma and an over-enlarged prostate. Either that or you have to wait while the old codger empties his catheter leg bag all over his pant leg and the seat of the toilet you need to drop that log in. Just my personal observations.
All i can say is WOW.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teenagers Parking at Chapmanville Regional 17 min Jacob 21
News Bob Johnson (Jul '13) 10 hr Holly 2
East Chapmanville Grade School 11 hr Redhawk 3
Time to leave here 22 hr AlreadyGone 1
what do u think about Derek Sperry? (Jan '10) Sat Just a friend 5
cops and rats part 2 (Aug '15) Fri Truth 34
doug green (junkman) (Sep '09) Jul 18 Justpassingthrough 29

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance