Michael Sanney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

y u people hinding ur name for if u wanna run ur mouth then show ur name soo when the wrong person see's wat ur saying they can beat ur as* but no u wanna be a whimps about it and hide your names grow the hell up u whimps p.s coach kuhn is the bomb i've known him my whole life soo grow up drama queens
Little Ole Me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2010

No! Really he is awsome! This is his sister
Dont believe it

Union, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2010

I don't think that he did that awful stuff that people are saying about him. But I watched Matt Ooten put it on him one time when they were sparring. Wasn't even close.
lies lies lies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

brittknee2013 wrote:
ahahaha ! lmao ! my step dad is not a rapest ! you guys need to get the facts straightt before you run your mouthh !:) hes a greattt guy, and if you actually think that he would do something like this, then you dont even deserve to know him ! he loves teaching, and would never do anything to mess that up ! get a life, and stop running your mouth about people that you know nothing about !:)
you get all bent out of shape when people lie about your step dad but you don't care to lie about other teachers now do you! it really hurts peoples feelings when lies are started. don't you think that you should apologize to the people YOU lie about. karma sucks i tell ya!

Since: Dec 09

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

lies lies lies wrote:
<quoted text>
you get all bent out of shape when people lie about your step dad but you don't care to lie about other teachers now do you! it really hurts peoples feelings when lies are started. don't you think that you should apologize to the people YOU lie about. karma sucks i tell ya!
FUHH-Q!
what teacher did i lie about ?
LOL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

brittknee2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
FUHH-Q!
what teacher did i lie about ?
WOW! what language.
That person was only telling you the truth.

Besides I seen your name on the post about the coach from Scott maybe he is the one you need to apologize to. You said yourself that you were only 14 and I'm pretty sure that a teacher is not interested in looking at your butt or anything else for that matter.

Since: Dec 09

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! what language.
That person was only telling you the truth.
Besides I seen your name on the post about the coach from Scott maybe he is the one you need to apologize to. You said yourself that you were only 14 and I'm pretty sure that a teacher is not interested in looking at your butt or anything else for that matter.
yeh, bithc you want some more language ?
i dont have to apologize for shiT. thats what this site is about, fuh-q you very much. tell what you think. atleast i have the courage to put my REAL name unlike your lil pusSy asz. and remember, this topix is not about me. its about coach kuhn. if you want to talk shiT to me, then go on my topix. and what i said was a JOKE ! and i never said he liked looking at mine. but i can bet you anything, hes looked at half them girl's ass'. just ask any girl that has gym(:
so FUHH-Q you stupid bithc.
to brittknee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2010

can i ride your knee some time? do you have nice legs? will u let me? please?
coachjkuhn

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

Since nobody has wrote anything on this for a while, I thought I would come in here and clear up a few things. First, I am no sex monster! Second, I NEVER sparred Matt Ooten, touched ANY weenee, or molested a child. The fact of the matter is that this started over middle school aged CHILDREN, whose minds are always in the gutter! Funny how an adult can touch a kid, someone says "ooooooo...you touched her leg!" and everything grows into the pure crap that many of you have posted. Fact is, the girl in question stated that I did nothing wrong, then the next day,(and I might add after she talked to her parents)she came in the school acting like I tried to rape her! Another FACT... after an investigation, they found that none of her claims could even be substantiated enough to even bring it to the attention of the board of education! I have and still decline that their was ever any misconduct on my part. I still refuse to work at that school, it sucks because there are many I liked at that school, students and teachers alike! But what really hurt me, was all of the finger pointing and whispering that several did and seem to continue to do. There is another fact I'd like to point out...IF PEOPLE WERE CONCERNED WITH THEIR LIVES JUST HALF AS MUCH AS THEY WERE CONCERNED ABOUT WHO IS SLEEPING WITH WHO, THE COUNTRY, AND PARTICULARLY BOONE COUNTY WOULD BE A MUCH BETTER PLACE!
Chazz

Glenville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

id realy like to know whos sayint this shit. Coach kuhn is a realy good guy and an even better coach. I don't see how anyone could have a problem with him unless ur punk student or some shit like that.I guarantee hes reading this too and hes good enough not to stoop to ur level and comment on it.Not even worth his time so go try to f up someone elses life

“Troll Stomper”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Scott Kuhn would never do any of the crap that people are saying about him. He is a great person and has personally stood up for me on more than one occasion. He and his whole family are the best kind of people i know. As a coach Scott takes everything he knows and tries to pass it on to his players. And that means life lessons too. He puts more into the youth of this place than most people put into anything in their lives. If we had more people like Kuhn and his family around here then, we would be like the hardworking, fair, and compassionate people that we used to be. Anyone who believes this crap needs to get a reality check instead of a welfare check. I'd put my neck out for this man any day of the week and recommend him for anything he says he is up to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Madison Forum right now

Search the Madison Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 41 min bacon hater 53,701
Jason Chafin 1 hr JWow 4
Hookers (Dec '10) 10 hr no name 26
Allison Weaver 13 hr Truth 11
Timmy Dolin 17 hr The facts 38
Krogers (Apr '12) Fri mr goodwrench 7
Murder years ago at Madison Park (Apr '13) Wed DRM 37
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Boone County was issued at July 26 at 2:02PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••