First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just wondering

Danville, WV

#1 Nov 5, 2012
Does any one know if State Trooper Andy Purdue is Married or not!!
ron

Charleston, WV

#2 Nov 5, 2012
just wondering wrote:
Does any one know if State Trooper Andy Purdue is Married or not!!
He got married a few months ago
wewe

Bluefield, WV

#3 Nov 5, 2012
ron wrote:
<quoted text>
He got married a few months ago
that does not mater to him
Agreed

Ardsley, NY

#4 Nov 5, 2012
wewe wrote:
<quoted text>
that does not mater to him
I know of at least one he was doing just recently and may still be!
Claud Raines

Hewett, WV

#5 Nov 6, 2012
Well, their motto is to serve and protect.
well

Charleston, WV

#6 Nov 6, 2012
he's married, faithful and goes to church now with his family. great christian man.
Good

Ardsley, NY

#7 Nov 6, 2012
well wrote:
he's married, faithful and goes to church now with his family. great christian man.
That's always a good thing to go to church!
perdue

Nettie, WV

#8 Dec 13, 2012
He used to get wild with the women in Lincoln County...had a young gf down there!
hahaha

Nettie, WV

#9 Dec 13, 2012
good
Karen DAR

Kenna, WV

#10 Dec 14, 2012
well wrote:
he's married, faithful and goes to church now with his family. great christian man.
Don't kid yourself. Anyone who would break up a marriage within his own family and do what he has done to his own sister doesn't change.
Truth

Charleston, WV

#11 Dec 20, 2012
He pulled my sister over and attempted to offer her intercourse as a means of getting out of the ticket. He then threatened her after she refused, now my whole family is scared. He doesnt strike me as a good christian man. Im sorry for his wife and future children.
devil

Danville, WV

#12 Dec 23, 2012
just wondering wrote:
Does any one know if State Trooper Andy Purdue is Married or not!!
i hope he's not!! just for you... but he might bust your sister for the drug use!!!!!
condoms

Charleston, WV

#13 Dec 24, 2012
Truth wrote:
He pulled my sister over and attempted to offer her intercourse as a means of getting out of the ticket. He then threatened her after she refused, now my whole family is scared. He doesnt strike me as a good christian man. Im sorry for his wife and future children.
call the fbi and report it.
Dartmont

Oakvale, WV

#14 Jan 1, 2013
well wrote:
he's married, faithful and goes to church now with his family. great christian man.
Incest is a perty serious sin Did he confess and make that one right?
SICK

Charleston, WV

#15 Jan 4, 2013
Dartmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Incest is a perty serious sin Did he confess and make that one right?
Hope he didn't give her a disease too
Slut

Charleston, WV

#16 Jan 8, 2013
perdue wrote:
He used to get wild with the women in Lincoln County...had a young gf down there!
Heard from another trooper that he has got into some trouble in Logan for the same thing
Creepy

Chesapeake, OH

#17 Feb 3, 2013
He pulled me over while he was in boone county, and threatened me and harassed me...when i told him i didnt know anything for the 10th time he offered to take me out and we could discuss it again along with other inappropriate innuendos...hes a creep and a liar!!..if u read this no thanks again sicko!
Weird

Chesapeake, OH

#18 Feb 3, 2013
Karen DAR wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't kid yourself. Anyone who would break up a marriage within his own family and do what he has done to his own sister doesn't change.
i have heard stories of his incestuous past, scary to think someone of that caliber could protect or serve anything but they're own repulsive desires
Jeff

Chesapeake, OH

#19 Feb 4, 2013
Weird wrote:
<quoted text>i have heard stories of his incestuous past, scary to think someone of that caliber could protect or serve anything but they're own repulsive desires
Looks like the WV State Police would do a better background check before hiring such a perv
Woodie

Chesapeake, OH

#20 Feb 18, 2013
Weird wrote:
<quoted text>i have heard stories of his incestuous past, scary to think someone of that caliber could protect or serve anything but they're own repulsive desires
DISTURBING

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sara Hall 53 min Tom Clark 2
Brent & Brandon Tomblin Move? 16 hr Yaheardturd 7
Jameson Price 18 hr UneedaCutie 1
they are still an item Fri preacher 3
How old do you have to be to work at Save A Lot? (Aug '11) Fri Nancy 17
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Apr 26 Anonymous 4,091
News Judge ask churches, community to get involved i... (May '14) Apr 26 Thug sweeper 2

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madison Mortgages